Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Caught in a Nightmare

Caught in a Nightmare

a part of “Caught in a Nightmare”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

What did you do before you put out the light? Whatever it was it's long gone and now is the time to fight for your life because things lurks in the dark you know, just waiting for their chances to have their fun. And to put it simply, you are that fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caught in a Nightmare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Caught in a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:56 am

@Alligot Yes you can have two characters

@SilverInk That sounds great
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:55 am

Whoop! I am finally finished! I am sorry for taking so long, the week was hard on me ^^"
Clowns were always one of my fears as a child heh.

Looking forward to roleplaying with all of you, and so curious about the other characters!

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

I actually like your character a lot, I think it's awesome :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am

Hello Lyysa, hope you don't mind the huge WIP character sheet. I will be going away on vacation for a week and may have spotty internet access..hopefully I can still keep my reservation with my WIP sheet.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Yeah since you play as a Nightmare you can keep the reservation with the WIP you have sent in, it contains much information and that's why. If you played as anything else it could have caused problems but since Nightmares can come into the story anytime they want to it's acceptable :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks Lyysa~
It seems people lose interest way too soon, unfortunately... Do you consider restarting the roleplay to perhaps gather new roleplayers? Only a few are actually checking the roleplayer wanted forum...

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:35 am

I think we can wait a bit longer, it hasn't been very long. That just my opinion.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Can I have One Female Human, One Male Nightmare, One Female Dead and One Male dead? I will need at least until Wednesday morning to get all four done if I can have that many.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Hello there MaddieMoonDreamer, when I read your question I got really shocked, not in a bad way actually. If you think you can handle that much characters of course you can make them all, if you changes your mind and only wants to have some of them that will work too just tell me then.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Sweet thank you! It's honestly not that many, i've had more.I'll get started on them as soon as I can.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 am

Maddie has reconsidered and choosen to only play as a Male Dead and a Human Female so the other parts is open again.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am

I might make more then two if it's alright. I kinda want to play three characters because two is boring but i hate making characters for four lol. Mixed feelings.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:30 am

Hey Lyysa, I am just gonna go ahead and submit a sheet for the human male 2.
I am getting a little impatient ^^"

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

Oh thank you so much, I appreciate it :D

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:56 am

You're welcome ^-^ And finished with my human~
Hopefully we don't have to wait too long now ><

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:35 am

Well I made my first post now since I'm hoping that the last characters will be done soon.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 am

Yeah I hope so too ^-^ We urgently need to get some humans in. Currently we have three Dead, two Nightmare and only a single human...

Maddie, weren't you saying that you want to make a human? ><

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Well it seems that at the moment she's not available, it was some time since she was online.

Edit: But Alligot has started with her human so I'm positive at the moment

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 am

Edit: Quelle, Amelia's leg wasn't injured by the fall... it's made a bit clear in her sheet that she's crippled, and has a bit of a sour spot about the whole thing.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

I am sorry, but reading injured leg I just assumed... well, she's injured. Not crippled.

Quelle
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!