Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bullets and Brains

Bullets and Brains

a part of “Bullets and Brains”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

The apocalypse has been ravaging America for a month now, destroying lives and terrorizing people. In the midst of this chaos, a rag-tag group bands together to move to better, safer land. In a world ruined by the undead, what chance do humans have?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bullets and Brains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bullets and Brains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello all! :D
I too hope everyone's doing well and whatnot. The roleplay's moving smoothly!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 pm

I will post tomorrow, sorry for the wait
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 am

I may have delays in anything post related on days I am working (Sunday thru Wednesday), but I should still be able to post. It just might take awhile. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Working on Kat and Elias's posts right now and I should be able to have them up after i get off work.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Sorry guys, this weekend has been a little strange, and really had no place for any privacy

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Cyan's post will be up tomorrow (Probably). The storms have had our power on the fitz, so I keep losing my work, but I have most of it done now, sorry for the delay. Minnie's post will be up... Eventually.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 am

Our power's been weird, too. Anyway, I'll have something up for Robyn today, and Fox and I will have something for Art and Nate!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey if anyone else wants to collaborate, just let me know, might help move the conversation faster

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Would you guys like to time skip to when everyone is back at the camp so we speed things along a bit?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby krashby on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:20 am

I'm alright with that, except that a couple more posts may be required for Esther to establish whether or not she'll be joining the rest. After that I don't see any issues with a time skip.
Call me Kay, please. :)

"For the first time, the first, I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe. To feel it so like myself, indeed, so brotherly, made me realize that I'd been happy, and that I was happy still." -Albert Camus, The Stranger

krashby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 am

Sure thing! Just tell me when you guys are okay and ready to move on, alright?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm

I am good to go now

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Yee I'm good when you guys are :3

mich22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

I say go for it.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Yeah, I'm going to be working on a post for Nate and Robyn now. It might appear tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Minor setbacks over on my end, lovelies. I've been busier than I thought I would be, and I'm dealing with some writer's block. I will have something up for Nate and Robyn ASAP though!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am

Go crazy now! Everyone's back at the camp now doing whatever (cooking, chatting, guarding, etc.) and it's about 2 or 3 PM in their little apocalyptic world.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Completely unrelated but slightly related has anyone watched/played the telltale video game The Walking Dead?!? Because I am hardcore obsessedddd.

mich22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 pm

@mich - I have not o.o I tried playing the Walking Dead game downloaded from PlayStation Network but it was boring.

@Everyone else - Hola! Can Scar and I get a quick shoutout from everyone who's still here and ready to roll?
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby krashby on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:52 am

I am still here! :) I was waiting for others to have a chance to post before making another myself.

krashby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!