Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

By The Harvest Moon

By The Harvest Moon

a part of “By The Harvest Moon”, a fictional universe by (Irrelevant_Tea).

[Look Inside || Advanced]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By The Harvest Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

By The Harvest Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "By The Harvest Moon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: By The Harvest Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm

O.m.g, I freaking love werewolves!!! May I please reserve Jennifer Lawrence||Open??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Hehe ^^ Yes you may! Glad this caught your interest. Can't wait to see your character!

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

I'd love to reserve FC Deborah Woll :3
Please and thank you!

I look forward to role playing with you :D

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm

May I reserve the FC of Taylor Momsen, please, if its still open?

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Your hunter is reserved @The Toxic Cereus and Tea will make sure to put reserved when she gets back on!

Welcome to the Mollohan Pack, by the way ;)

And your hunter for the Blackwell Pack is reserved too, @Strawberrykiss46 :D

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Hellos! Can I reserve both sentinels? Would it be possible to change the Blackwell sentinel to female?

Hey, Captain, I notice your signature ;) I'm a HUGE die-hard supernatural fan (hence reserving Jared)!!! No spoilers though, I'm only on season 6!
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Hey! I'm a big werewolf fan and this role play looks good, wondering if I could reserve the beta Fc: alex pettyfer but possibly change his whole gender and FC to Chachi Gonzalez? If not then I'll gladly reserve Deborah Ann Woll! Thank you ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:43 pm

@The Toxic Cereus

She's reserved for you! Look forward to role-playing with you, too! :)

@Strawberrykiss46

Yep! I got her reserved for you! :D

@Sweetiebelle

I will reserve both for you. And sure! That's fine. I'll switch his place with a hunter. Who do you want the face claim to be? Could you possibly provide me with a GIF, 500x281? ^^; Oh, and thank you for reserving two characters!!

Ah! We both adore Supernatural. <3

@GrimBones66

Thanks! Glad you decided to join us!

Okay, okay. I'm a little confused. XD Which Beta? And you're wanting to reserve the FC Alex Pettyfer too but change the gender? O.o Or just the Alex Pettyfer FC?

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello! May I please reserve the blackwell Beta and the Mollohan's third hunter? Unless Grim meant she wanted to reserve the Blackwell Beta when she said Beta. In which case I'd instead like to reserve FC: Shay Mitchell? Unless you end up switching her out with a guy for the female sentinel. In which case I'd like to reserve FC: Claire Holt. Though I'd sort of prefer to have one role from each pack. But eh, I'll live.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Yes I was wondering if I could change his gender for Chachi Gonzalez FC.^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello~! This looks great!

I would like to reserve Face Claim: Zac Efron, but I was wondering if I could change my FC to Jensen Ackles - because well...it's Jensen Ackles.

<3 Supernatural.
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 am

@Eeep

Hey! Glad to have you with us and glad you think so. ^^ Reserved for you and as for the FC change..

^^^^^^^

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 am

This has to be some kind of sign. Four Supernatural fans all in one RP! *swoons*

For my Blackwell sentinel FC I think I shall make her...Marie Avgeropoulos

As it so happens, she was a Supernatural guest star :)

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:05 pm

@Sweetiebelle

Okay! I added her to the Info. page. For some reason the gif won't work. O.o So, it's just a still picture? Lol. Bleh. Oh well! Can't wait to see her. :D

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ansreth Maern on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Can I reserve for the Delta?

Ansreth Maern
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:28 pm

ANSRETH!!! Yay!! Ya'll accept him, he's awesome :)

EDIT: Oh shit, wait what?? Is there a competition for Jared?! o.O

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

@Ansreth Maern

Yep! Reserved for you. ^^

Remember to get with Miss Nomer since her character is his cousin!

@Sweetiebelle

I got the character reserved for him! Haha

And yeah, Caitiecat12 is trying for the role as well. :o

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 pm

@Sweetiebelle

Whaaat?? :O I liked the Sentinel better as Daniel Sharman, a.k.a Isaac from Teen Wolf whoop! whoop! There's way too many girl's in that pack as it is.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm sorry, infinity!! I usually never play guy characters so Jared was like a huge step for me. I needed some girl power!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!