Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mending Swords

Mending Swords

a part of “Mending Swords”, a fictional universe by KOKIA.

When the demons hidden in the forest have had enough of the people living among the Kazeoke village since they have been stealing their lands and homes, they fire up a new war. The Henshi War. {REMAKE} {CLOSED} {ADVANCED RP}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mending Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mending Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:27 am

@moahi || Well, I was thinking the humans couldn't have any abilities. The abilities are part of the reason they fear the demons because they're the ones that have them. They could have high skills though~ Like archery... or close-combat... or something. ^^; Sorry, the abilities section in there was only aimed towards the demon characters. I should of mentioned that... that's me trying to be a GM I like Yuki so far, too!

@Everyone || Yay~! I woke up this morning and saw all these characters and I'm so happy. c: We might actually be able to get this RP going before I thought. Keep up the good work! I love everyone's characters~
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Somehow I feel like I have neglected the most important question of all: can we use guns? Because if not, I think I'd have to decide on what weapon he fights with

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:49 pm

@moahi || Errrrrmmmm.....asdjdifd.... Wellll, I'm trying to think about that one. I think... well, I think I'll allow the old fashioned (you know what I mean by old fashioned, right? xD) types for the humans only to use... since the demons don't have things like that out in the forest and it would be completely useless and dumb for them to use since they have abilities of their own. :3 So yes, I think I will allow the "old fashioned" types of guns. Like, the guns that aren't like a Mk-19 Automatic Grenade Launcher. xD You know?

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Okay so I more or less completed my character. She's in real bad shape right now but feel free to look her over and what not^^;
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

@Polaris, Nobara takes literally one look at Yume and it's...

[OVERPROTECTIVE MOM MODE ACTIVATED].

girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 pm

@angel
Haha really? Well maybe Nobara should look her over again, I fixed up her personality so it flows more and what not^^ I find it cute though>w<

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 am

@Everyone || Hai, guys! ^-^ Everyone's characters are looking super duper so far~ Good job! I'm so excited!

Alas, I will be leaving this coming Tuesday for a relatives wedding and will be staying there for about a week. I may get internet connection on my phone, but I won't be able to post well, I could... but it's difficult on a small device. Trust me, I've tried. :c but I will be able to still come in the OOC and see how things are going, just not as often as I am now.

Meanwhile, I will accept everyone's characters that are in right now, even if they are WIPs... because I trust everyone's CS will be finished by the time I get back. :3 Eh? *nudges everyone*

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week! :D I really hope this RP doesn't die... so please keep it alive, my darlings! ^0^ Save your questions and concerns for me when I come back~...Everyone have fun!

EDIT || I have an idea! :D look at me, I actually thought of something. Would you guys like me to make the first post now and let you guys post along and continue the story until I come back and post again? We could finish our CS's on the way.. because I trust you all to do so ^^~ Or we could just wait until I come back for me to do the first post, like I said before. Your choice.

Let's do a vote. ┗(•̀へ •́ ╮ )

Let the votes begin~ \(=^‥^)/’`

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

@KOKIA
I think it'd be a wonderful idea! However quite a few of us don't have a complete CS (as you've sad) but for me, personally, the problem with posting before CS are done is that we have no idea as to how other characters will react. The personality sections are either blank or incomplete so writing out a post won't be fun I guess. Think of it as trying to play a trust game with a complete stranger. I'd like to know who it is I'm playing with before joining in the fun but that's just mean. I am in no way trying to sound condescending or rushing you guys but I thought I'd just give in my honest output.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Well, with the way I am designing him, Yamato would not have TOO much to do without your character, as that's simply how I decided to make him. Basically, he has a boner for her. So, I am neutral and don't really have a preference on what we do, so long as the RP don't die off before it starts.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 pm

@Polarisbear12 || Yeah, I see your point. ^^; Last time I checked, most of us had the personality part incompleted on our CS's. Well, like I said, we could always wait until I come back so you guys can have another week to finish your CS's. Or, if we do ending up starting now, the personality part can be the first thing to complete on everyone's lists. x3

@FamishedPants || oh, that's... pleasant. ^^; Yeh, I see that's how is turning out, too. Well, we could always discuss what he could be doing without my character... like maybe chatting with other people or just doing something else that doesn't involve her. You know? But it's your guys' choice... I don't mind either way. x3

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Okay just so no one gets upset if this does occur, I'll be explaining Yume's ability as a Baku or DreamEater.

Her ability to walk into others dreams is something that comes easy to her. However since this can be seen as borderline god-modding (or something of that equivalence) if you'd rather my character not enter their dreams just let me know. There are ways to prevent her from entering their dreams like talismans and medicines, and a strong will can put up resistance making it difficult for her to enter without putting in effort. A strong will can also force her out but only if they are aware of her presence, that would probably occur if they are in control of their dream world. Which would be a bit more difficult for a human to accomplish than a demon/yokai.

Any how hope this helps and if you have questions about it just shoot me a pm:3 the same goes if you'd like to form some sort of relationship with her or something>w< I imagine at least one person wouldn't mind having a friend in their dreams>w>

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:27 am

@Faminshedpants : Sorry for my ignorance but what is a boner?

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:50 pm

@Everyone || Yeah... I now think that it would be better to start this after I come back. xD So... once I do get back I'll shoot everyone a PM saying that we will be starting. Hopefully characters will be done by then! :D

@moahi || Uh... heheheh... `(๑ △ ๑)`* .... How old are ya, darlin'? And I don't mean that in the weird, stalker way... or the mean way...⁀⊙﹏☉⁀ I mean... you don't need to answer but...

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 pm

I...what did I just walk in on? I uh...Famished, you..don't you dare answer that.

Haha This is awkward. I'm gonna go work on my character sheet. You guys can just...yeah..
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘ || Knowing Famished, he probably will answer that... xD

Yeah... I'll go work on my CS, too.... *runs away* o-o

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Alright
moahi wrote:@Faminshedpants : Sorry for my ignorance but what is a boner?

My face when I see that:

And my response, little miss, is that is that...

The knowledge I am talking about is that you should minimalize your time on the internet! It's not the best place to keep such a pure soul untainted~~~~

DONT READ BELOW THE LINE IF YOU LIKE INNOCENCE.

Boner: An erection brought on by sexual arousal. The average male gets 3 a night while sleeping. Also known as erection, stiffy, chubby, hard on.

Erection: An enlarged and rigid state of the penis, typically in sexual excitement.

Penis: The male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine.

So in essence, a 'boner' is just slang for 'erection', which is when a penis is getting blood flow to it, which is the state it's usually in when a male is performing sexual intercourse or it can happen during sleep, which is usually referred to as 'morning wood' because it's still erect when waking up.

If this doesn't answer your question, I can answer questions, as a member of the male race.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh dear, he actually did it . . . he actually did it. Ah Famished you should have just sent her a pm>.>

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:38 am

So when I saw her question…

When Famished answered with his amusing yet very disturbing post….

So, going to act like I never saw that post and that I'm still a pretty maiden princess who has nothing to do with stuff like that. ◕‿◕ Go ignorance!~

Dude. I need to fill out a relationship thread. But I'm being pretty lazy. Sigh. I'll probably finally work on it tomorrow. Sooo if anyone has any ideas then plleaaase notify me. Also, what's the estimated time that the roleplay will start? Just curious, no pressure. I just wanna know because I work pretty much everyday and I want to be one of the first to post after you. Muahaha. I'm super excited.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 am

@Akantha
Haha I felt the same way>.< I thought of maybe sending Moahi a pm but then I decided against it>.> The role play will start once KOKIA comes back. She said she'd send out pms to let everyone know the roleplay started.

I sent out one or two pms, but if you guys have any ideas concerning my character then by all means shoot me a pm. I'll proabably get my relationship bit filled out later when I send out more pms and get replies>w< Gosh I can't wait for this to start^w^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:32 pm

That was really unexpected! Oh man, you guys are hilarious! XD Such reactions!

But, Akantha, isn't that a bit rich coming from the person who created Ryuu? (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!