Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

a part of “Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

A literate high fantasy epic set in the originally created world of Baekoth

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 am

I can deal with Monday, I should be home again Sunday, and by then I can start putting the finishing touches on Evie, such as a metric buttload of images.

I really miss my hard drive.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Okay, I've found that I don't have time to make another profile. I will still be participating in this roleplay, though. Sorry Tali.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:59 am

I.

I...

I just can't wait. <3<3

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:59 pm

I might be kinda slow off the starting block--I'm actually moving halfway across the country on Tuesday, and I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to have an internet connection set up, so... there may be a bit of lag from me. Apologies in advance.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh gosh; new characters and old. They look fabulous, jus' saying. Popping by before going on a mad-posting free tomorrow niiiight~ I wanted to see some fresh faces. And, Kiku, hope the move isn't too painful for you.

*le hugs*
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Well, Evie's technically done, I've got all the wordy bits worded. All I really need to do is to go in with a scalpel and a hot-glue gun to expertly place images throughout. Maybe some editing, but nothing major, thankfully.

EDIT: She is now flawless.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Ahahaha.
Oh gosh. Might've laughed way too hard at that.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Er, oh. Plot discussion. Where should the rebels be heading, specifically? I mean, originally, I thought they should somehow procure ships, since then they could take advantage of the seas and land. Ideas, suggestions, mateys?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:39 pm

I thought they were going to start south around that slaver city they escaped.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:52 pm

No no that's the free army not the rebels almostinsane

I'm still trying to decide on all that to be honest, Yon, you go ahead and do what you think signe would logically do, if that means taking to the sea then by all means

In any case this is the start of the rp!

something? i need to discuss meeting tiberius with you, or maybe tiberius can meet gallyn first or something like that? throwing around ideas basically, since I already wrote a bit about them getting situated I'm thinking Iphi can start in on her plan to bust a bunch of slaves out of ruhar all at once.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm

idk if you guys want to read this but this was the old ic?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:53 am

Ideas? Shoot! Bring it :D

Can't wait :3

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:41 pm

I think Eph's first post may just be a copy of his old first post if that's cool by you, Guy. I still don't have a reliable internet connection, so it may be a bit before I can get it posted, but I should be stopping by a public library tomorrow for an hour or so, meaning I could do it then. :)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Kuro: ActuALLY I used that post to open, since that was what I originally wanted to do with the first thread. You can use his second and just use Dez as an npc if you like?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Wrong Account: Sorry.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Heh, who was that, right?

Heh...

ANYWAY: Evie's always open for your interaction needs, so if Eph needs a buddy to guide him through the Darkwood or something, all he has to do is look especially helpless and Evie can rescue him.

That goes for everyone. Evie needs people to stalk interact with.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi guys, just letting you know I'm still working on the lore as well as my character, and that they be should released soon.

...My family and I found our dog not moving in our backyard today. She's gone. So excuse me if I don't join in sooner. I already miss Pepper. :(

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Aww, sorry to hear about the loss of your doggy, Odinson. :(

I can't for all da peoples to go in to Darkwood! Ila'ra's gonna have a blast with watching them while they sleep all of them
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Haha, um... Ez, Tally, you guys wanna do a collab or something? Maybe Eph can run across Evie first and then they both happen upon Ila'ra? I'm completely open to ideas here.

Also, Odinson, I'm sorry to hear that, man. Pets are definitely family members, for real. My condolences.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 pm

That would definitely be okay with me Kuro, sounds like a decent enough way to get the adventure started for the three of us. I was thinking about asking the same think, to be frank.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Yee, sounds good, though Eph wouldn't so much as run across Evie as she would just show up once she figures he'd either be A) Totally helpless trying to navigate Darkwood or B) is in some dire need of help. Those pesky Rangers and their secretive selves.

I didn't notice when I was writing her, but Evie's totally a stalker.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!