Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Resurrection Game

The Resurrection Game

a part of “The Resurrection Game”, a fictional universe by Finneline.

[REBOOT] You have died human whose desire to live is more than the scala allows. Nothing may change the undeniable fact that you're now a ghost.. almost nothing. [1 Male Role OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Resurrection Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 am

Hi! ^^

I don't know if you remember me there, Finneline, but I made a character for this RP (not this] one exactly. The original RP. :D) on my other account, SailorTitan. It seemed so interesting but didn't seem to be moving along...

Anyway! It looks like way more people are here now and I'd love to join! I see that most of the roles are taken... and I suck at playing males I know, another girl who can't play male characters. I'm sorry D: but I'd love to sneak in an extra female role for the demons... A demon teacher like the rest of them, maybe? I don't know. xD Whatever you think.

I understand if I can't join, too... I mean... I was a bit late on this RP but I was away for a week for a wedding... but I guess that isn't any kind of excuse, eh? xD Okay, well tell me what you think!

Also, I'll make sure to find a FC and tell you once I hear from you about this. ^^

Thanks!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:49 am

@ Sigma

What the ... xD

Yeah it will be over some months, not some days that would be weird 0-0 I mean like either some month, half year or a whole year if you want to, although the one year would mean some hell of a commitment and ideas for twisty plots from you guys. About how long a day is in the roleplay... actually, that is dependent on what is going on. If there's little action, the day's gonna be short too ^^

Relationship thread is basically showing how your characters opinion is about the other characters or going to be like. Kinda sorta like a fun thing to do whilst waiting for the other character's to be done heh (‐^▽^‐)

For your question:
1) They'll either think you're talking crazy stuff
or
2) Memory loss, caused by my demon.

Although I find it unlikely for them to believe in such things heh. Plus, what would they do against it anyways? In the days of modern thinking, I guess such thing would only pass as a nice story =)

EDIT: Sailor! Yes! Yeah, I changed things a little to catch more interest, plus the setting is better than before, don't you think? xD Although I have to disappoint. Another demon teacher won't do, there will be oddly much demons on one spot and I don't think they wanna share their prays with another. What I meant in the front page by other contract demons are simply those who lure the ghosts for a better contract and get them to side with them... or sth, I dunno.

However, when Emmie don't send in a WIP by tomorrow, you can get her role if you want to ^^
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello there,

I have lost my character twice now due to the website giving me error. I had high hopes that somehow it had gotten sent the second time seeing as I had to start from scratch but it did not. I am at the brink of tears, anyways I just saw someone else was interested on taking my character's role and seeing as I am honestly thinking an unknown force somehow doesn't want me to submit my character I would be glad to give my role to KOKIA.

I wish everyone the best for this lovely roleplay and I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:15 pm

I'm in favor of a relationship thread. Also, I think six months or so is probably a good amount of time? Maybe 8 months?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm

@Emmie_Hoeller || Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, Emmie. D: Yeah, internet can be a real bum sometimes and be quite frustrating. I'm sure everybody has been there at some point with submitting characters and posts that don't actually go through...

Well, if it is alright with you and Finneline, I'd love to take your role. ^^; sorry, I feel like I'm robbing you for some reason...that's just me.

I really do hope we can RP together sometime in the future, Emmie! Thank you so much for giving up your role~

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Question: In regards to the interactions between ghosts, are we already aware of each other and our backstories? Like, are we aware of who our rivals are or who the other demons are? Do we know the backstories of our fellow demons or do we know nothing but their names and looks?
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Alright! I'll have the relationship thread up in a few hours! Hopefully we can get this roleplay finally going if ઽ૮૨α doesn't need a hundred years to finish at least the appearance and mentality part Q-Q Anyways! Putting my impatience aside, I am sorry I haven't been on yesterday. Stuff keep happening, but tomorrow it's finished and I have holiday = freedom!

@ Emmie
Ahh, I know what you've been through. Sorry about that, you did not inconvenience anyone ^^" Thanks for being so kind and give the role to KOKIA, who of course, dear Sailor, gets the role =3

@ Sigma
Ohh, more questions. Well, you'll only know that there are others in the same situation as you who has the same objective. Their backstories will only be known when they choose to share it. Although, they'll get their targets told by my demon whilst being together, so they know who is their rival for a target.

About whether they know the demons... they surely will know my demon, but they do not necessarily know that their classroom teacher is also a demon. For that, I prefer to let Keen to choose how they would like it better.

Then it's decided then? The Resurrection Games will be 6-8 month long, depends on how the story develops?

EDIT: Quelle will do the relationship thread and sheet for me, I am too untalented. She probably will have it done tomorrow.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 pm

WOOT! Can't wait to get this show on the road! XD Looking forward to the start!We're almost there!

EDIT: While waiting for this rp to begin I've been looking for other rps, but every rp I find is either full on characters or from 1-2 years ago QQ Oh the pains

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

I apologize for the delay, couldn't connect with roleplaygateway the whole day. Once I could, I was thrown out 0-0 Whatever, expect the relationship thread ready in one hour~

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

Umm... This might be a little too late but. Her human name is Nina while her doll is Shiro. I'm sorry for the mix up, I put my names in the wrong sequence. I'm sorry for informing you guys so late but I thought that I should at least do that...

On a side note, when do we start?
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:34 am

@catgirl Welp, I adjusted my relationship chart to fix that XD THat makes sense though, the name. Shiro means white, Ms. Sledgehammer is more or less all white. It works XD

I noticed when this sheet came out that I had my doll's name as hase yuuki, not a unique name XD
Oh well, I like the name though so it'll stay.

EDIT
WAIT A SECOND
WHO IS THIS KINJOU HIGURASHI?
Based on the order of it all I would figure it's safe to assume that that person is human 4 but you know just in case, I wanted to confirm.

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

As Finny has trouble with the internet connection, I'll play as co-onwer~

@ catgirl
Alright. I'll fix it in a minute (at least on the relationship sheet). And Finny said she's still waiting on scra to finish their character, because currently, they only have the basic information. Finny considers to give away the role though, but I don't really know.

@ Sigma
Yappies, it's Human 4, played by scra ^-^ Oh and DAMN A PEWDIEPIE GIF. *ehem* You got me excited there. Anyways, Me peace out B)

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 am

Sorry for the delay in my character opinions thingy. Im working on it now. EVERYONE SHALL SUFFER FROM MY EXTREMELY BRIGHT TEXT OF DOOM @ _ @
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm

I'm going to be away for the next week, just so you all know [if this starts up during that time, maybe Chiyoko is home sick?]

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:41 pm

@ Miss Nomer
Alright, thanks for informing me!

We'll start the roleplay either monday or wednesday, sorry for the delay my part. I was still hoping to get some roleplayers but anyways.

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:32 pm

YES WE'RE FINALLY GONNA START!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Alright, I posted! Sorry for the delay! =)

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Just to be totally clear, I plan on making a post where Rin (The homeroom teacher) addresses all the ghosts/dolls once they have all made their first intro post! Woo!

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

So... Should I post as Yuuka, or just wait until everybody gets into the classroom?

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 pm

I figure you could probably do your intro post and just maybe be early to the class, but I'm not the GM so it's ultimately up to them I suppose.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!