Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Heroes

The Last Heroes

a part of “The Last Heroes”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

The groups task is simple, save the world, but when you have an army run by the titan of time, no supplies, and just witnessed almost everyone they know and love's death, how will they handle it? After all, they have nothing left to lose...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Just so you guys know, if both of you take one of the big three characters we can get started. :) Or if you know people to take the roles that's great too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:19 pm

If you do not find anyone to play them, I will double up and play one of the big three. Just keep me in the loop there. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:06 pm

I thought someone already took Hades?

The same goes for me. I will take one if no one else does by Wednesday.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 pm

They did, submitted a WIP, then deleted it and I am assuming they just don't want to be a part of this because I haven't heard from them... If you want her Kagerou you can have her. Spread the word of the RP please!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Eyyy, I do have Laura submitted and I'm almost done with her. Just letting you know so that you can review her.

EDIT: Laura is complete and ready for inspection.
Last edited by Kagerou on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 pm

And I have my character submitted as well!

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello! Just wondering if Hades is still open. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 pm

I'd like to reserve Hades daughter.

I'm fine with the FC. Her favourite weapon will be a bow and arrow, and she is Independent.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Just need at least zues kid taken before we can start

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Well that's pretty exciting. I hope we can find one. c:

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I'll take Zeus' kid. His favourite weapon would be a spear or sword. I should have him up tomorrow if that's okay.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 am

That is wonderful, thank you so much!

Okay everyone, last chance to get the boys, we will start the day after almost has his character up. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:50 am

Ooh, no one's taken Athena's kid? I might take him too if that's okay.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:36 pm

That would be wonderful almost! I have him down for you. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:12 am

Cool. I used my old profile with Francisco Lachowski instead of the faceclaim you put up. I hope that's okay. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 am

@Zoey26123
Hey! Sorry if it's taking me too long on the CS. I promise I'm putting my time into her, I'm just extremely busy right now, and hopefully things will settle before too long. Sorry!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 am

You're good Saxy. Once you're finished we'll get started.

Do people want to do a quick relationship kind of thing? Just like friends or not?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 pm

I'm good with that. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 pm

I'd be game for that. c:

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

If you would like.

ALSO

My FC isn't Naomi Scott, it's Ellen Page~ It's not updated on the front page. ^^

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!