Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hollywood High School

Hollywood High School

a part of “Hollywood High School”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

A normal and simple slice of life high school role-play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hollywood High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Right, I've finished off Bianca and Luke, added a gym teacher and I'll probably make a Senior Calculus teacher instead of the French teacher. I have a few things to ask/say, though.

I) Would there be multiple gym teachers for each grade, even though all the grades have the same PE period?

II) Do you know when the relations page will be up? I'm assuming after your characters are finished, but if you could say approximately when, that would be grand. ^-^

III) This isn't a question, but if anyone wants a really awkward tutor in Science, PM me xD.
{ Call me Cass}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Jesus, everything is moving so fast. I won't be done with my characters until three days or so..
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 pm

For teachers... I think I'll do AP English Language and Composition 4 and World History?
Also, I was wondering if you submit the teacher form on a currently existing character form or submit it on it's own?

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Can we get that relations thing going on Friday? Not trying to tell you what to do, but I wanna be prepared and be home with Gray and my teacher done

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:39 pm

My birthday is on thursday and I know we are celebrating it on friday by going to an amusement park. I think we are suppose to be going out to eat on friday so thursday and friday will be busy days for me. So am thinking depending on how tired I am when I get home on friday I'll either put up the student relations page that night or when I wake up saturday morning. It will most likely be saturday morning. And if everyones character sheets and student relations are finished up that saturday I'll start the role-play on sunday.

Felilla wrote:For teachers... I think I'll do AP English Language and Composition 4 and World History?
Also, I was wondering if you submit the teacher form on a currently existing character form or submit it on it's own?

You just add the teacher info on your character sheet.

Cassiopeia wrote:Right, I've finished off Bianca and Luke, added a gym teacher and I'll probably make a Senior Calculus teacher instead of the French teacher. I have a few things to ask/say, though.

I) Would there be multiple gym teachers for each grade, even though all the grades have the same PE period?

II) Do you know when the relations page will be up? I'm assuming after your characters are finished, but if you could say approximately when, that would be grand. ^-^

III) This isn't a question, but if anyone wants a really awkward tutor in Science, PM me xD.

Different gym teachers for different grades, everyone in the same grade has the same gym teacher whether they have an AP or regular schedule.

Am thinking on Saturday.

I have been thinking about having either my royal or my jock get tutoring so if know one else wants a tutor I'll probably be your tutee.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:35 am

OOooooh, happy birthday for tomorrow tvjunkie! :D

Also, I'm going to take the senior dance/drama/theatricals teacher if that's cool with you? I do a lot of dance outside of school as a hobby so I'd love if this were to be possible! I'll get to work on it once I'm given the OK. :D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 am

Hey, I was wondering whether it would be ok if I made the school counselor? I will also play a teacher {AP Junior science - That's not taken, right?}.

Oh also, everyone feel free to message me if you have any ideas for relationships with Amethyst or Uriah, I'm open to anything!
Last edited by insouciance on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 am

I am currently making a Senior female.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Okay, it's nearly 00:00 where I am, so...

Happy birthday TvJunkie!

May you have copious amounts of this:

... and none of this:

Is she okay? :O

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Happy birthday!!!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:47 am

Thanks guys for the happy birthdays. Am gonna put up the student relations page now since I know you guys want it. Just as new characters are made don't forget to add them to your relation page.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:44 am

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know (well, mostly TvJunkie, but I guess everyone else could know as well) that I am leaving on vacation today. However, I will probably have internet access for the most part where I'm going.

I've been working on bits and pieces of my character in MS Word (typing up big stuff like history and whatnot) so I'll add all I've done to my character sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was ditching or anything.

Thanks!

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm

I finished Piper and Lucky! Sorry for taking such a long time in finishing them but I'm on vacation right now and it's hard to get a hold of a WIFI connection for a long amount of time.

If you find anything wrong with them or don't want to accept them anymore, just tell me and I'll completely understand.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Gonna work on my guy tonight. He's a senior, mostly called a Thespian but can be considered a performer if you see him outside the school

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Alright guys, so I have a bit of bad news.

In France, although there is a chance of signal, if it's not WiFi I can't respond, unfortunately. It costs a CRAZY amount of money to use the data roaming, so it may not be possible to reply. Once again, I am really sorry, but I will try and post on the way to France as I am in Dover tomorrow. I should be able to reply although I cannot copy and paste anything, so it will be a little bland, I'm afraid.

Anyway, hope you are all well!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Umm so I just updated my character, but when I view it, the character sheet is completely empty.

Is all my information on my character gone, or can I just not see it for some reason? If someone else could check and tell me, that'd be great, thanks.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Chatoyant wrote:Umm so I just updated my character, but when I view it, the character sheet is completely empty.

Is all my information on my character gone, or can I just not see it for some reason? If someone else could check and tell me, that'd be great, thanks.

It's not only you, I see it blank too ಠoಠ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 am

lightningpoint wrote:
Chatoyant wrote:Umm so I just updated my character, but when I view it, the character sheet is completely empty.

It's not only you, I see it blank too ಠoಠ

Are you serious?

Ohhhh my gosh. This site has been pissing me off for too long. All I did was try to edit it, and now whenever I go back to put anything in and update, it shows up blank. Friiiiiccccckkkkk.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or should I just submit a new character?

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:03 am

Hmm, sounds like that's a massive problem. :l

I don't know a way of fixing it, but I know a way to prevent it?

If you have word, try copying and pasting character sheets into that. Use that to create your character sheets and save them to a seperate folder. Then, whenever you need them, or if it disappears. You can edit it in the document and then edit the character. It won't be gone if it does it again, at least!

Also, if you do not hear from me from Sunday onwards, please assume I cannot get Wifi. To compensate for my absense, Liss will be on holiday/vacation, if that's okay! :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:29 am

Nathaniel, the king bee is done.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!