Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Resurrection Game

Relationship Thread

a part of “The Resurrection Game”, a fictional universe by Finneline.

[REBOOT] You have died human whose desire to live is more than the scala allows. Nothing may change the undeniable fact that you're now a ghost.. almost nothing. [1 Male Role OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character name[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]character image here[/img]
[font=calibri][size=180][i][color=hex code][quote]Typical character quote[/quote][/color][/i][/size]
trait • trait • trait • trait • trait[/font]
[font=gulim][color=hex code][size=200][[/size][/color] (Real Name here for Ghost) • Name • (Deceased (Age)) • Age • Gender • Role • Face Claim [color=hex code][size=200]][/size][/color][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=calibri][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Humans&name=Windsong.ttf&size=60&style_color=000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[u][b]Yasuna Ueda[/b][/u] - symbol
[color=hex code][i][quote]Character quote[/quote][/i][/color]
Description

[u][b]Aon Daisuke[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Watanabe Chiyoko[/b] [/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Kinjou Higurashi[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Yukinoshita Yuuka[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Yasuo Ono[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Ghosts&name=Windsong.ttf&size=60&style_color=000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[u][b]Yahiro Akita[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Hinata Uranai [/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Hase Yuuki[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Shiro Rin[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Demons&name=Windsong.ttf&size=60&style_color=000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[u][b]Takagi Anohana[/b][/u] - symbol
Description

[u][b]Rin Takamura[/b][/u] - symbol
Description[/center]  [/font]

Enter these symbols into the sheet:
ヅ - Friends
☯ - Neutral Interest
☹ - Enemy/ Not fond of

In front of name, add:
➤ - Potential Love Interest/ Target for Ghosts
Last edited by Quelle on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 pm

It's got nothing to do with me, so why the hell should I bother.

Rude • Ignorant • Aloof • Moody • Honest

[ Aon Daisuke • 17 • Male • Troublemaker delinquent • FC: Aomine Daiki ]

Yasuna Ueda - ☹
The pres is more the busybody than the glasses guy. Honestly- sometimes I think she has a sixth sense finding me or something, or she simply is a good stalker, this girl. Doesn't she know already by now that she can't affect me at all with any of her words? It's a bother listening to every scold she throws to me, and she won't stop how harsh I may scare her off or chase her away. I honestly got no clue how to deal with her, she's such a pain in the ass. Why can't she just leave me in peace?

Description TBA

Aon Daisuke - ☯
Me? What I think about me? Are you a moron? You want me to self-praise myself or something?

Description TBA

➤? Watanabe Chiyoko - ☯
The rich girl... right? Her cheerful characteristics is not to be disliked. Never really talked to her, and if, it was only some words of greetings, but I suppose a person like her is likable everywhere. Yeah, that's pretty much it, what do you want me to say?

Description TBA

Kinjou Higurashi - ☹
Character quote

Description TBA

Yukinoshita Yuuka - ☹/☯
The glasses girl, huh? Actually she got no wrong-- no, she is in the wrong. Being the way she is actually pisses me off. What the hell? If she has something to say, she gotta say it! Can't she speak? Or do I look like a monster to her? Guess that will explain why she's scared of me. I dislike these kinds of people the most who aren't able to speak up for themselves. It's an eyesore.

Description TBA

Yasuo Ono - ☹
The glasses guy? To put it simple: I hate him. I hate his personality, his attitude, his guts. His whole person somehow succeeds to always annoy me anew and I am sure that he won't fix it even when I beat the crap out of him. Honestly, this guy should just mind his own business. What the hell is his problem anyways?

Description TBA

Yahiro Akita - ☯
Who's that?

Description (will be added when he meets them)

Hinata Uranai - ☯
Who's that?

Hase Yuuki - ☯
Who's that?

Shiro Rin - ☯
Who's that?

Takagi Anohana - ☯
He's the infirmary teacher, right?

Not much to be said here.

Rin Takamura - ☯
My classroom teacher, huh? As long as she doesn't scold me and annoy me like a certain someone, I have no reasons to hate her. I rarely go to any lessons anyways, so why bother making opinions about teachers? She's doing her job alright, and when she leave me alone, she'll do well in that, gotta compliment that. If not...

Aon doesn't particulary like any teachers, but as this one doesn't make a fuss about everything he does like the student council president, Aon simply couldn't care less and thus leaves the relationship open for possible development in the future. However, he has his suspicion. Did she saddle him with the student council president and the responsibility as the class representative? However, as Aon is no one to accuse someone else whilst he has no evidence to back his words up, he doesn't bother about it much.
Last edited by Quelle on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm

"Sometimes, happiness is caused by the smile, rather than the other way around."
Extroverted • Cheerful • Loyal • Insecure • Competitive

[ Watanabe Chiyoko • Sixteen • Female • Human 3 • FC: Asako Natsume ]

Yasuna Ueda - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Aon Daisuke - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Kinjou Higurashi - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Yukinoshita Yuuka
"If I were to rank everyone from top to bottom, Yuuka would be number one. Everyone else is second."
Chiyoko has known Yuuka since they were younger, and Yuuka first transferred into a school that Chiyoko attended. Seeing that the student was introverted and not adjusting well, the teacher asked Chiyoko to befriend Yuuka. The cheerful girl was happy to do so, and after spending some time with Yuuka, the friendship developed to be real. Many people seem to find Yuuka gloomy, but Chiyoko is very fond of her friend. She finds Yuuka to be rather adorable, in fact, and doesn't see why others aren't trying to befriend her.

Yasuo Ono - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Yahiro Akita - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Hinata Uranai - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Hase Yuuki - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Nina Himura - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Takagi Anohana - symbol
"Character quote"
Description

Rin Takamura - symbol
"Character quote"
Description
Last edited by Miss Nomer on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:21 am

Keep all your personal belongings safe, okay? I like a challenge when I'm stealing things!

Persuasive • Moralistic • Loyal • Talkative • Sly

[ (Haru Isoshima) • Hase Yuuki • (Deceased (19)) • 16 • Male • Ghost 3 • FC: Hase Yuuki ]

Yasuna Ueda - ☯
Dunno. I haven't met that person.

Will have after meeting

Aon Daisuke - ☯
Dunno. Haven't met that person.

Will have after meeting

Watanabe Chiyoko - ☯
Watanabe Chiyoko? Dunno anything 'bout her besides her name, gender, and that she's one of my targets.

Will have after meeting

Kinjou Higurashi - ☯
Kinjou Higurashi? Dunno anything 'bout him besides his name, gender, and that he's one of my targets.

Will have after meeting

Yukinoshita Yuuka - ☯
Yukinoshita Yuuka? Dunno anything 'bout her besides her name, gender, and that she's one of my targets.

Will have after meeting

Yasuo Ono - ☯
Dunno. Haven't met that person.

Will have after meeting

Yahiro Akita - ☹
Yahiro Akita? Uhm... I'm not sure what to think of the guy. I don't particularly have a vendetta towards him or anything, but I get the feeling he's hiding something. The kind of feeling an undercover cop would give. Believe me, even after death, I'm still a bit jumpy around cops.

Haru, even after receiving his doll, is still jumpy on the topic of law enforcing authorities. He can't shake the uneasy feeling that Yahiro was possibly an officer or the likes when he was still alive; Haru feels slightly unpleasant around Yahiro's presence.

Hinata Uranai - ☯
Hinata, huh? How do I put this... Well, she seems like quite the tomboy type. I gotta wonder if she's into yuri though, since one of her targets happen to be the same as mine. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against yuri. Although, I get the feeling that she'll prove to be quite interesting. An experienced liar can, more or less, spot out other liars. I think we'll get along just fine. Unless I was lying about that. Fufufu~

Haru is convinced that Hinata is, in fact, a very tomboy female. That being said, knowing that she is a potential rival for a target, he questions her sexuality out of curiosity. In the end, he sees her as a source of comedic relief and entertainment. Although he has the feeling they could be friends, the probability of Hinata being a target of most of his pranks is at an all time high.

Hase Yuuki - ヅ
Oh, yes. Hm. Hase Yuuki, huh? Yes. I know of him. Quite the charming young chap, ain't he? I'm sure we'd be great friends. We have everything in common, after all.

What do you want me to say? He's talking about himself here!

Shiro Rin - ☹
Shiro? Who's Shiro? Oh, Scarface? Man, that scar makes me wonder where these dolls even come from? Do our lovely demons take dead bodies and use them or do they just make them however they feel like? That aside, in one word, I describe the girl as... Childish. That's the first word that comes to mind. She's usually quiet and stuff, but then she'll do this high-pitched squealing at a moments notice. I'm not too fond of her, to be honest. Not because of her squealing or scar! I'm not that shallow. More because she seems like she's pretty intent on playing through this game to win. I dunno... I just can't shake the feeling that this game is just another excuse for murder...

Nicknames aside, Haru isn't quite sure what to think of Shiro. Seemingly the stoic and cool type, yet surprisingly childish and loud. It's like being a living oxymoron. However, he's more concerned about her attitude towards the game. Haru is sure there are others who are playing this to win, but from his first impressions, Nina seems the one who wants it the most. He's not sure how he feels about this as he is still torn between playing or not playing as it conflicts with his inner morals.

Takagi Anohana - ☹
No. Not at all. Don't like him one bit. Okay, I know that he's giving us this second chance, but this game just feels so wrong. I'll still play, probably, but that's just because I want to live too. Making us play this game... he's probably enjoying himself with this.

Haru holds a kind of gratitude towards Takagi as he is the one who gave him the chance to play this game, but still feels like he's being told to murder someone so he can live. Haru simply doesn't trust Takagi.

Rin Takamura - ☯
The homeroom teacher? I haven't formally met her yet.

Will have after meeting
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Humans are quite the curious bunch aren't they?...

Easy-going • Patient • Mischievous • Curious • Unforgiving

[ Reiya • Rin Takamura • ??? • 32 • Female • Earth Demon/Homeroom teacher • Harumi Kiyama ]

Yasuna Ueda - ヅ
What a busy little bee... I think she should learn to relax a bit more often but she's got a good heart and she's a bright student. I do wonder how bright her future will be though if she keeps up like this, being unable to rely on others, maybe she'll become like me one day.

As far as students go, Yasu is the type every teacher would love to have and Rin is no exception. She's always happy and ready to rely on Yasu for many things though she does keep an eye on her just in case it seems that she's starting to become overworked.

Aon Daisuke - ☯
Oh, the classic troubled student and delinquent. No school or class would be complete without one no? I haven't given up on him yet though, he seems to have a bit of a soft side, especially for that sister of his, however, his little 'screw everyone else' act won't carry him far in life once he's out of school, so I'd like to correct that quickly.

Though Aon isn't far from earning himself a spot on Rin's bad side, he hasn't quite pushed himself over that edge yet. At this point Rin still desires and hopes that the boy might change a bit for the better and become at least something close to a functioning member of society.

Watanabe Chiyoko - ヅ
What a pleasant girl... Unfortunately though grades aren't handed out on a basis of how pleasant you are. I'm not sure if it's for lack of effort in studying or if she simply has a hard time learning but... Perhaps I'll have to put some special attention towards her in the future.

Rin enjoys Chiyo's presence in her class as someone who brings a lot of brightness and joy, she is however rather concerned about her performance in school.

Character quote

Description

Yukinoshita Yuuka - ヅ
The shy one, I quite like her really. She never causes any trouble and it seems she tries to be helpful and nice to most. She needs to learn how to stand up for herself and gain some confidence but of course no one can change over night, so until then I'm happy to lend her some support.

Yuuka is one of the students that Rin keeps a close eye on and whom receives the most particular attention from Rin. She sometimes feels a bit uncertain in regards to dealing with her, not wishing to make the girl overly reliant on her but still wanting to help her.

Yasuo Ono - ヅ
A sharp student to be sure, a top scorer in all subjects... I'd say he has a lot of potential. His attitude however could use a little work... His arrogance causes quite a bit of friction with others sometimes and well... It seems to me he might spend a bit -too- much time studying.

It would be hard for any teacher to dislike a genius-like student like Yasuo. Rin respects the boy's intelligence and dedication to his academics but is uncertain of whether he's spending too much of his time focused on studies.

Yahiro Akita - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Hinata Uranai - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Hase Yuuki - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Shiro Rin - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Takagi Anohana - ☯
I suppose I would describe my opinion on him as indifferent. Perhaps I should be a slight bit gracious to him for bringing this little 'resurrection game' to my school, I'm sure it will turn out to be quite entertaining.

Rin doesn't have very strong feelings about the demon either way, she has no interest in interfering with his business nor interest in helping him. She is however open to making some mutually beneficial deals with the man.

I can't betray their expectations, I can't let them down... I have to keep working hard.

Loyal • Passionate • Hard-working • Lonely • Caring

[ Yasuna Ueda • 17 • Female • Student Council President • Yukari Takeba ]

Aon Daisuke - ☯
I'm not sure what to think about Daisuke... I want to believe he's a good person somewhere under all that roughness but... Well, I was asked to try and help discipline him so I have to try.

In truth, Yasu isn't too sure how to deal with Aon. So far her direct approach has yielded no fruit, but she isn't the type to give up so easily.

Watanabe Chiyoko - ヅ
Character quote

Description

Character quote

Description

Yukinoshita Yuuka - ☯
I can't say I know her too well but she's cute and she seems nice enough... I think I'd like to get to know her better, maybe even be friends. Maybe I'll ask Chiyo to introduce me sometime.

Yasu is quite curious about this quiet girl but she's never really taken the time to approach her, this is something she'd like to change. The glasses-wearing shy girl is certainly among one of Yasu's types, but she's grown to know not to become to hopeful of such things.

Yasuo Ono - ヅ
Character quote

Description

Yahiro Akita - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Hinata Uranai - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Hase Yuuki - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Shiro Rin - ☯
We haven't met yet.

Description

Takagi Anohana - ☯
Character quote

Description

Rin Takamura - ヅ
Character quote

Description
Last edited by Keen on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm

S-sorry. Is there anything you need? I'll get it right away!

Shy • Honest • Devoted • Lonely • Cynical

[Yukinoshita Yuuka • 17 • Female • Human 5/Gloomy Outsider • Takanashi Yomi]

Yasuna Ueda - ☯/ヅ
The President is really incredible. She's always in control of the situation, no matter what happens, and keeps everything running perfectly even when things go wrong. She's calm, cool, and collected. I don't really know her very well personally, but, to be honest, I kind of wish I was her...

An acquaintance of Yuuka's through Chiyoko, her half-sister, Yuuka hasn't really spoken to her much. However, the Student Council President is something of a role model for the shy young girl, and Yuuka strives to emulate her charisma and organization in every way she can.

Aon Daisuke - ヅ/☹
H-he's terrifying! I can never tell what he wants from me, and he's always so loud and rude and big and scary! He never really does anything as a representative, either... But I guess that's alright, since I can just do his share too... I just wish he wasn't so hard to deal with. I never know what he's thinking, or if he's mad at me, or anything... Maybe he hates me.

Chosen as a fellow Class Representative in the hopes he'd finally assume some responsibility and socialize with other people, on the surface, Daisuke would seem to be a natural foil to Yuuka, considering they held the same post for the same reasons. However, due to his reputation, brutish appearance and powerful demeanor, it's quite easy for Yuuka to be cowed by him. Furthermore, since he frequently skips meetings and doesn't contribute to class activities, Yuuka usually feels obligated to take on his share of the work as well, viewing it as her responsibility. Given that she works a paper route in the mornings and at a bookstore on most afternoons, this has been rather difficult for her. Nevertheless, since she's too frightened of the delinquent boy to bring it up, she usually ends up just obeying his whims meekly, not wanting to make him angry at her.

Also, despite the fact that they're the same age and in the same grade, she generally refers to him as "senpai," her fear of his anger compelling her to show him the utmost respect.

Watanabe Chiyoko - ヅ
Chiyoko-san is always so kind to me. Even though I haven't been able to do anything for her, she's still willing to hang out with me. I just wish I could somehow repay her for all she's done for me...

Chiyoko is probably Yuuka's only real friend. Ever since she moved to a new town, changing schools in the middle of the year, her awkward family situation and feeling of being a fish out of water made her afraid to approach others. Teachers, noticing her depressed attitude, as well as the fact that since her classmates all avoided her, she ended up walking home alone each day, decided to assign another student who lived nearby to accompany her so as to keep her safe and, perhaps, to cheer her up.

Suffice to say, it worked. Although Yuuka was rather frightened of Chiyoko at first, she soon grew to trust her more than anybody else, hiding behind her when she was too scared to stand up for herself. If it weren't for Chiyoko, she'd be nothing more than an empty shell. She might not even have survived without the other girl's friendship.

Kinjou Higurashi - ☯
Er... sorry... Who? Oh, right... Wasn't he the one who hangs around Daisuke-senpai? I'm afraid I don't really know him all that well... Senpai and his friends are kind of scary...

TBA

Yasuo Ono - ☯/☹
He's... kind of nerve-wracking. I haven't spoken with him much, since I only see him when he comes to scold senpai, but he seems kind of... cruel. Just being in the same room as him makes me feel like I'm in the way.

She's only familiar with the young prodigy through her very brief interactions with him in relation to Daisuke. Nevertheless, his ego and her lack of self-esteem do not mix well. At all. While she respects his intellect, she can't help but feel that he's mocking her for her own mediocre performance in school and in life, even when he himself might not intend to. Although Yuuka generally views issues with social interaction as her own responsibility, Yasuo is perhaps the only person she actively dislikes, viewing him as mean-spirited and cruel. Consequently, she tries to avoid him whenever possible.

Yahiro Akita - ☯
Sorry... who?

To be added once they've met.

Hinata Uranai - ☯
I guess I don't really know many people.

Hase Yuuki - ☯
Oh, you mean one of the new transfer students?

Shiro Rin - ☯
Why are so many people transferring into school at this time of year, anyway? I guess I can relate, but still...

Takagi Anohana - ☯/☹
You mean the man with the labcoat? I don't know much about him, but he seems a bit scary, too... He's nice, but still...

She doesn't know the infirmary teacher very well, but something about him just rubs her wrong. Maybe it's just her imagination...

Rin Takamura - ☯/ヅ
Oh! You mean teacher. She's a little weird, and always seems really sleepy for some reason, but she's always kind and helps when I'm in trouble. I'm glad I'm in her class.

Another person Yuuka highly respects. Rin is one of the few people who can actually get Yuuka to speak up when she has a problem, and one of even fewer who's willing to help her solve it. She views the teacher as almost a sort of surrogate mother figure, and looks up to her as another example to be followed.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am

"Alas poor Yorick; he didn't have to deal with these idiots."
Arrogant • Polite • Determined • Justice Driven • Peaceful

[ Yasuo Ono • Name • 17 • Male • Busybody Honor Student • Tsukishima Kei]

Yasuna Ueda - ヅ
"Ahhh Yasuna. Working with her has been quite the experience indeed. Her strive for satisfying the students has been quite entertaining to watch. We make a great team. Her being the good cop and I being the bad cop. Well... someone has to do it, so why not me? We get a lot accomplished that way. She is also someone i can tolerate speaking to."

When it comes to Yasuna, Yasuo has always seen her as a companion. I mean just look at their names; far too similar to not pass up. Yasuo knows that her position as council president was quite the wise one. She fully deserves it. He has no trouble following under her orders.

Aon Daisuke - ☯
"Hehe oh my~. Well well, my favorite little pain in the ass. I find it adorable when he tries to act all 'troublesome'. I mean really. Seeing people like him around the school makes my day; extremely. It just means more discipline for me and Yasuna to give out. And since he doesn't seem to respond to it very well, he must like the attention we give him. Hehehe."
Out of all the trouble makers he has to deal with, Aon has to be Yasuo's favorite. He isn't afraid of his authority; as many would be. Yasuo enjoys a challenge and sees this only as an opprotunity to assert his power even more. Although the males threats seem to enter these encounters, Yasuo is not afraid of him at all. He sees his little 'troubled boy' act as nothing more than a game. All the lad needs is a push in the right direction and someone to be there for him; with a stack of consequences.

Watanabe Chiyoko - symbol
Character quote
Description

Character quote
Description

Yukinoshita Yuuka - ☹
"My goodness. What is wrong with the child? Do I frighten her or something? Hm... Well, I suppose confidence can't be obtained by all of us. Then again, perhaps it hasn't reached her yet. Needless to say, I'd prefer to keep the stereotypical shy girl stutters away from me. Yes, I've read enough books to know what those stereotypes are. Shut up."
When It comes to Yukinoshita, Yasuo would prefer not to be in her presents. He can tell she doesn't like him, and in return he doesn't like her as well. Her shyness makes him uncomfortable and unsure of if she's trying to speak or is having a seizure.

Yasuo Ono - ☯
"Ah yes. My one and trust enemy and equal; myself. I'd prefer to not going into deep thought thank you."
Description

Yahiro Akita - ☯
Haven't met yet
Description

Hinata Uranai - ☯
Haven't met yet
Description

Hase Yuuki - ☯
Haven't met yet
Description

Shiro Rin - ☯
Haven't met yet
Description

Takagi Anohana - ☯
"Ah the man in the infirmary?... I don't get injured anymore since I quit volleyball so I barely see him..."
Yasuo has never really been fond of doctors or hospitals. Something about the infirmary and the man inside just feel so.... Unsettling.

Rin Takamura - ヅ
"Ah yes teacher. She is quite the mysterious one. However, she has always been in favor of me so I cannot complain. After all, the woman has so many children to deal with. I commend her for her bravery.... And patience."
Sure, Yasuo is a bit of a pet, but what teacher doesn't like him? The woman does know what shes doing after all. Her teachers are quite interesting and never too difficult for Yasuo to understand. He doesn't need to ask questions; which means one less pain she has to deal with.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idiotic Noob on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 am

"You're giving me a free meal after this?! If that's the case, let's get to it~!"
Faithful • Compassionate • Leery • Two-faced • Stubborn • Secretive

[(Yanagi) • Yahiro Akita • (Deceased (23)) • 17 • Ghost 1 • Byakuran]

Yasuna Ueda - symbol
"Well, all I know is that she's one of my targets~"
Will be added after meeting.

Aon Daisuke - symbol
"Well, all I know is that he's one of my targets~"

Watanabe Chiyoko - symbol
"Well, all I know is that she's one of my targets~"

"Beats me~ I don't know that person."

Yukinoshita Yuuka - symbol
Will be added after meeting

Yasuo Ono - symbol
Will be added after meeting

Yahiro Akita - symbol
"Pfft~ In my 1000000 years with this guy, I can say that he's a complete nutjob~!"

Hinata Uranai - ☯
"Dark Chocolate. Hina-chan is a dark chocolate~ At first, you'll think that chocolates are sweet but once you take a bite of this certain chocolate, you'll find out that it has a hidden strong taste~"
If ever, Yanagi can say that Hinata has done quite a great job stealing his interest. Perhaps, it's because this is his first time seeing a girl who's not very girly at all, since he came from an era where almost all of the women are quite refined and well-polished. Although, Yanagi's been getting a strange feeling that Hinata is not a 'she', but maybe he's just not used to girls like her.

Hase Yuuki - ☯
"Ha-kun is a popping candy! It might be your usual, normal candy at first, but once your pour it in your mouth, BOOM~! Though, the first thing you notice about popping candies are how explosive these are, its sweetness shouldn't be ignored~!"
At first, Yanagi was quite surprised with how Hase Yuuki loves stealing other people's stuff. It made him think that the new generation of teenagers are quite disrespectful, but Yanagi thinks that behind all of that, Hase Yuuki is quite a pretty nice individual.

Shiro Rin - ☯
"Shi-chan is a molten choco lava~! It may have a strong taste at first, but once you'll reach its core, you'll know that it's sweet, after all~!"
Yanagi thought of Shiro as the typical heroine from books, the cold and antisocial type but is actually justice-driven person. However, it made him realize that first impressions are usually wrong. The girl was actually childish and loud, much to his surprise.

Takagi Anohana - ☹
"Beer~ This guy is beer, I tell you. As much as I despise beer, I'd certainly pick it over starvation."
While Yanagi is grateful that this demon has given him another chance to live without any payment in return so far, he can't help but feel uneasy around the person. The guy's a shady demon, after all. Who knows what he might do? He might get Yanagi's soul after a day or two or even torture him to death. So, as much as possible, Yanagi would like to stay away from him.

Rin Takamura - symbol
"Sensei? Beats me~ I haven't even met her yet~"
I'm going to have exams, so I will be semi-inactive this week.

Idiotic Noob
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!