Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Liberation Front

The Liberation Front

a part of “The Liberation Front”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

The once beautiful country of Deamore has been taken over and fallen into despair. The only ones willing to fight for their freedom is the Liberation Front.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Liberation Front”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Liberation Front

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinSai on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 pm

My FC will be Sphintus Carmen!

I'm still thinking on the Majik, I have so many ideas XD; I'll try to narrow it down before I go to bed!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RinSai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riles on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Alrighty change of plans look like i've reserved the new 4th Liberation member spot. My power will be the power to slightly sap and weakens his foes. My FC will be kazuya shibuya so I will now post a picture of him for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riles
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 pm

BLAH i cant think of a cool weapon XD
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 pm

@C O S M I C, this might sound super creepy, but if he can talk to spirits and stuff, why not have him put spirits into puppets? Creepy? Yes. Efficient? Also yes.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:36 pm

@Felilla: Is Element Majik possible? My weapon is a Katana

@C O S M I C: I was thinking gauntlets, but I like Felilla's idea XD it sounds so cool^^

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Didn't think it'd matter until I had my character submitted, but FC will be Konan from Naruto.
Last edited by Byte on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinSai on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 pm

The puppet idea definitely sounds creepy, but I like it a lot B]

I think I finally decided that my boy'll have Light Majik! ...Nothing physical, but he can create and absorb light sources, and perhaps bend light to make illusions as well.

RinSai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:57 pm

@ઽ૮૨α; Elemental Majik is already taken, I need to update the list again.

@Byte; I just like having the little gifs because I think it makes my roleplay look nicer. BTW, go Naruto!

@Good idea with the Light Majik. It could be useful in a dark place.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 am

Aww cool. He could have like a plush doll that he summons a spirit into and the doll kills people!! :D

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 am

@C O S M I C; yeah!

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:23 am

LOL but it has to be something creepy like a disturbing clown XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:25 am

@ Felilla: Hmmm lets see... how about Enhanced Senses? Or is that not good.

By the way may I change my FC XD To Jiki from Karneval, and change his weapon to a whip? I'm sorry for making you do so much, after you just finished updating the front^^;

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 am

@C O S M I C; of course. It's no fun until the clown's there.

@ઽ૮૨α; good idea. And it's fine. I have no life anyway. >.<

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

I KNOW JUST THE CLOWN *evil laughter*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 am

*_*OMG clowns are the creepiest things ever invented (I'm sure the person who created them didn't intend it to be that way..right?XD)

Anyway just thinking about it makes me scared beyond belief and also freakin excited to see you character C O S M I C XD I bet he is going to be amazing. Cause everyone knows clowns make every character epic and creepy

@Felilla: Thank you^^ I'm the same, I have absolutely no life ><

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:50 am

I leave for a few hours, and poppets that kill and evil clowns? ARE YOU USING MY NIGHTMARES HERE?!

Anyway, I FINALLY got my FC and name,
Name: Lucia Mirakel
FC: Agnes Oblige

Have a gif... It's not of size that most have... Sorry... If anyone can find a good one that'd be great...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 am

This was the only one I could find.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 am

It seems that all roles had been taken, but can I asked for a role? :D
I think my Majik would be Forcefield Majik.
Last edited by chrian. on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:46 pm

@Lufia; a lot can happen in just a few minutes. >.<

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunsetrise013 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:24 pm

This is the character that I'd like to roleplay as.

So, I'm still pretty new to roleplaying websites (this is my first one) and I have a question. Do I copy and paste the CS and fill it out, then submit my character?

sunsetrise013
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!