Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates: By Blood or By Gold

Pirates: By Blood or By Gold

a part of “Pirates: By Blood or By Gold”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

This is a tale of the rebellious few. Those fearless men and women who keep what is theirs and fear no one. Those who took to the spray of the sea and the crash of its waves seeking their fortune, adventure and the freedom to choose their own heading.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates: By Blood or By Gold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pirates: By Blood or By Gold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Maybe a little xD Yeah. she was heading for the door so you could make it so that Theo caught her before she leaves.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Okay. Edited. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:49 am

Hey guys,

I'll be at the hospital tomorrow morning so I'll be back sometime in the afternoon and I'll be posting then.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I edited my second post because of something zeph had a problem with. ^^;
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 pm

If anyone would like to recruit a killer megalodon on their ship, let me know. I notice that there are a lot of ships/captains in this game but this plot is winding around one or two. Wouldn't it be better to just recruit other players onto those ships to better the story? Because if you have so many characters with ships and they're playing captains yet their ships don't have an actual crew, it kind of leaves them out. Their character becomes pointless and it's like they might not have even joined because once the other ships get full and sailing onto other storylines, they're kind of just forgotten and there. Of course it's different if the character was "once upon a time" a captain. They would make an invaluable crew member on another ship or even start some interesting drama (ie. mutiny).

This game moves at a decent pace, and so I'm going to go ahead and post again and have my character go seek out his revenge. If there are any wandering characters who have no one to interact with or who have yet to interact with someone, you may stumble across him. It's going to be quite the bang. :)
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:25 pm

I agree with you Sonata but so far, as far as I can tell there are about three Active Pirate Captains, everyone else is just kinda crewless,

There's Damien&Sebastain, Mara and Benyamin, if memory serves.

Alexandrine isn't even a pirate, Xandra is but she's crewless as well as Draed, who is a captian so he'd probably end up crewing up with someone and then inciting said mutiny, so yeah
Theo and Alexandrine are actively looking to crew up, as well as Xandra. We should be good.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 pm

There's also Adir, Benyamin's brother. Adir's crew is made up entirely of fellow demon slayers who raid ships in search of fallen angels and other demons to take on.

Then, there's the antagonist to both the Ancariis brothers: Cassius Corntus, the Incubus (whom I have yet to make a profile of). Cassius is one of those pirate captains whom constantly disappears to a place where tea is currency (mainly when he is outmatched by Adir), then meets back up with his crew. As such, he will need a first mate for when he is away to recover from his wounds.

Warning: Being an incubus and thus a demon, he has abnormal abilities, making defeating him a pain for a human being to do. It is the same scenario against the Ancariis brothers, whom are angels.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:04 pm

@zach: sad thing is that angels and demons wouldn't be too hard to deal with depending on who's fighting them. The tripartites have demigods, drakes use enchanted weaponry, velilians have the supernatural, Khalidorans have the Godking, and Valyrians have those damn dragons. But for the most part your guys would be hard to kill with anything mortal. So as long as they don't pull the attention of the powers then they should have an easy time.

Maybe Dorian should join Damien's crew. Where are they?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:12 pm

At the moment? Trying to make sure that they haven't killed Kalila accidentally while Damien is trying not to bleed out at the same time. You can go ask them though I'd recommend catching Damien when he goes to the tavern the next night.

(He's getting a little too stressed out...)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:25 pm

So, I'm open to Theo joining anyone.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Apologies to everyone, been busy getting ready for college.

Anywho, Like i said before, If anyone is looking to join a crew, Draed is in search of one. He will be recruiting, but i guess what ever character who would want to join would have to prove themselves 'worthy' in a way.

Also... Is that Journal thing happening or did you guys decide against it?

Shazam
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 pm

The thing with Damien's journal? I think so, I'm waiting for zeph to make a move to discover it, swoop the lady in, then I don't know what... If not Damien's journal, then disregard this. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Shazam means the new thread for Journal Entries to document our character's whereabouts and progress through the story.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 am

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get one a computer, I'm currently, on my DS...which is a real drag most of the time.

So!

Each one of you, create a thread and that way you can post regularly what your characters are up to,

Sound good?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, it is not impossible for a mortal to kill an angel or demon. You just need to be smart about it, and even then, it would be difficult. For the sake of avoiding anyone being overpowered too easily, I suggest we avoid one on one confrontations between an angel/demon and someone much more powerful, same goes for an angel/demon versus a mortal. Perhaps demigods can be twice as powerful as an angel so that two can take one on and stand a chance? As for mortals against angels/demons, it would depend on a number of factors.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I added a journal entries thread to the OOC section. Be sure to read the front page! :D

Feel free to start adding summaries for your character. You can be as creative as you want. You can make it look like an old manuscript, add some graphics in there, or just simply type some shit up <-- that's probably what I'm going to do. :p

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:22 pm

I hate to say it, but this is too fast a pace for me. I'm throwing in the towel, guys.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Aww sorry to hear that, Zach, Later then ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Who's coming to take kalila.... and when? I am just curious...

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Idk yet, I'll probably make something up unless someone wants to play a bad guy. I really was leaving it open for anyone.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!