Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pirates: By Blood or By Gold

a part of “Pirates: By Blood or By Gold”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

This is a tale of the rebellious few. Those fearless men and women who keep what is theirs and fear no one. Those who took to the spray of the sea and the crash of its waves seeking their fortune, adventure and the freedom to choose their own heading.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates: By Blood or By Gold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pirates: By Blood or By Gold"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Pirates: By Blood or By Gold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Definitely Interested in this Roleplay, There are so many options... I don't even know where to start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shazam
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 pm

What do you like? Pirates? Privateers? Or something magical, mermaids, men with a curse, a gyspy? What are draw you to this?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

I'll resubmit my character soon. I'm on my kindle right now.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 am

I am interested, I think I am going to play a gypsy character, most likely will start at port if anything.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:10 am

I find this RP and so far the characters interesting. I have a character already in mind so give me a day or so to submit a sheet.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 am

Alright! I look forward to it. I've one more character to add myself lol.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 am

So would you accept my character if I submitted him?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:34 am

Hmmm no Roku I would not, I would reject him and damn him to Xibalba...

Yes...I would accept weirdling...Submit him. ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Not an original idea...but there is my fortune teller gypsy lol

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am

That's perfectly fine, I like her! lol she's been accepted.

We could use Actual pirates so if you know anybody that would be interested please send them a link!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:36 am

I have no problems making a Pirate... guess that'll be it then. Thanks for the idea i guess. :D

Shazam
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:46 am

Awesome, I may add a pirate myself along with a two other characters, just to get this thing going.

As mentioned in the Rules. feel free to add as many characters as you can handle.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 am

Submitted, Hope you like him.
Probably will be making one more character, A Con-artist who is trying to quit that life and start anew

Shazam
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Shazam, I like him alot! Can't go wrong with Jeff Bridges, not in my book anyway hahaha,

I like him so much, I think I'd like to make a member of his crew. Bitchy Female Quartermaster? FC:Eva Green, with a bone to pick with the world

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Of course you can't, He's The Dude!

And also that would be great, can't wait to see her character sheet.

Shazam
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Hmm...I wonder what I should do with Dorian? Maybe he should join a crew or serve as a bodyguard. Any takers?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazam on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 pm

My crew, The Feral could always use a cook. A cook with a good sense of fighting that is.
Would have to prove himself as a trustworthy and honorable man to Draed.
But other than that, He is looking for a new crew, so we can give it a shot if you'd like.

Shazam
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 pm

@Shazam.

Alright! I'll get started on her. Draed will have to keep her on a tight leash, lest people get deaded lol.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 pm

@Roku; the Magician's Crown could use another crew member, if Dorian isn't against a woman captain.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!