Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Survival Kit Academy

The Survival Kit Academy

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy”, a fictional universe by Kapento.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. (Full.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:51 am

Okay, I'll come up with something :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 am

@Kapento&Chrain: Lizabelle's past is completely in the air; meaning i'm open to ideas if you want to pm them to me. Before he recognizes her i need a plan on what her past was like. Also, does he intend to keep it from her?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:09 am

Well, I'm still here, but I can't exactly post unti Hereliethefallen does. I'll leave it to him to decide how the fight ends, since Raisa's already done her part, and can't exactly stand due to her leg injuries at the moment.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 am

Uh, guys? Why suddenly everthing seems quiet around here?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 am

@Chrian
Ah love no need to freak out. Just because a day has past doesn't mean we've died or anything^^; Not to be rude or anything but some people can get busy every now and then so try not to stress them.

@Kapento
Well I posted sorry it took me so long. I was half waiting on Buggle since they said they'd post but they haven't yet. Also Akantha hasn't been on since the 2nd, so should Team 1 worry about that>.< It seems like we're having the most trouble getting anywhere>.>
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:16 am

Yeah, I'm still here, by the way - just waiting on Hereliethefallen to have Makoto finish the battle we're in one way or the other.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am

@Polarisbear12
Ahaha, my bad. I thought I'd wait for Akantha to post but it slipped my mind to mention that here, so that was a big whoops ~ sorry! :)

Edit: Oookay, so I posted for Heikichi, which... well, I'll just say that was certainly not my best post, but I felt I should get one up and yeah.

And, to group two... as I sort of got us, ya know, momentarily stuck, I apologize... Yeah, I know, I'm such a loser.

Last edited by buggleuggy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Ah crud, sorry! I've been popping in and out from time to time and have been typing up a post but nothing's been really coming along because college just started >< I'll try to get something in tomorrow in between classes but don't expect something too good (not that any of my posts have been good at all v_v). You both don't mind me sort of dragging you two around, aye? When I finalize the details I shoot you both a PM to basically outline what's going to happen.

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:59 am

Uh, guys, is everyone still here?
I know everyone has their own lives, but don't you think this place is starting to die out?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:57 am

I'm still here, though I've been very busy as of lately. Sorry for my sudden absence! X3

As far as I'm aware we're waiting on a post from hereliethefallen for Group 2, Keen and Riley for Group 3, and Akantha for Group 1. Don't think Ivy's still in this, So I might just have Iris return, and make up something for her group?

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:40 am

I'm waiting on Riley

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:51 am

Me too. Or should I edit it and replace Adrianne with Kris instead?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm still here as well!!! Just waiting to see if Akantha's gonna come on and post^^; It certainly seems like things have calmed down but I think it's because most groups (I think) have finished and are just waiting to move forwards I guess. Also in case I haven't mentioned this before but I will also be very busy but not too much where I can't drop by the OOC.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm so sorry! I haven't been able to post because of retarded school! Please forgive me! I'll have a post up as soon as possible! *Cries and starts writing* I finished! I'm sorry that took so long! *Cries and starts writing for other RPs*
~Yay for Meatbun! :3~

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 am

I posted, hope to see everyone's up. This is a good RP and I *really* don't want it to die T.T

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:25 am

Well, I'm still here. Just waiting on Herelie. @_@ Herelie-saaaaaan, please post soon! T_T

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 am

Just thought I'd post this to let people know I'm still here, I just have zero idea what's going on with group 3 atm or what Kris should be doing. I figure she just went back to the academy? So am I waiting for the timeline to be moved forward or what?

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 pm

@Keen
Yes, Kris would be making her way back to the academy. What she does there is up to you, she could go exploring or return to her dorm or whatever really. And no, you aren't waiting for a timeline or anything, you can post. X3

@Everyone
Once I get my workload & things sorted in RL I'll sort this roleplay out. Those who are inactive will be dropped, and I'll move things along. Sorry for the inconvenience of my absence. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:42 am

@Everyone
Ivy & Pusheen are officially out, so are their characters.
We still have an opening for the mage within Group 1 if anyone is interested?

@Group 1
I think I'll have Iris return and take the new students to their dorm, since Akantha hasn't been online, so I don't imagine we'll be hearing from Zita anytime soon. So, in the meantime, I'll work on a post of Iris. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Well, I'm still here, but both of my characters are kinda stuck so... If it would help, I could post for Rabesach again or even edit his last post and wrap up the battle. And I'm totally good with your idea, Kapento. Anything to keep it moving.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!