Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Malediction of the Damned

Maledicton: Relationship Thread

a part of “Malediction of the Damned”, a fictional universe by Mihael.

[Closed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Malediction of the Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Maledicton: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]NAME IMAGE[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]IMAGE[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Choice of Font][size=140]"[color=Color]Quote Goes Here.[/color]"[/font][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[list][font=cambria][*][color=#B775BD][b]Svetlana Anatolya[/b][/color]  - ☯/❀/γƒ…/☹ - "[color=Color][i]Quote Here[/i][/font]

[font=cambria][*][color=#6E0000][b]Luka[/b][/color]  - ☯/❀/γƒ…/☹ - "[color=Color][i]Quote Here[/i][/font]

[font=cambria][*][color=#627FAB][b]Aleksandr Dragovich[/b][/color]  - ☯/❀/γƒ…/☹ - "[color=Color][i]Quote Here[/i][/font]

[font=cambria][*][color=#FF4F19][b]Vitka Basova[/b][/color]  - ☯/❀/γƒ…/☹ - "[color=Color][i]Quote Here[/i][/font][/list]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mihael
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver

Re: Maledicton: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

"There is only one whom I share a connection to, and even that bond is limited. Others are not necessary, and serve no purpose."

• Svetlana Anatolya - ☯ - "She is... Vitka's friend. Annoying buzzard if anything. She is strange, for a vampire, though perhaps not in a good way."
    Insert Feelings

• Nazar Ipatiyov - ☯ - "The Prince? What should I care? He is not important, and I do not serve him. I serve no one but myself."
    Insert Feelings

• Anya Serafima - ☯ - "Tch... she isn't worth my breath, though... she is more tolerable than him."
    Insert Feelings

• Luka - ☯/☹ - "My mentor, and her butler. I do not see the necessity of it all, however; the man is competent and the only one who can teach me."
    Insert Feelings

• Vitka Basova - ☯/❀ - "She is my cousin, and nothing more. She is an abomination to our race, however; be that as it may, she is still family, and I will not allow harm to come to her."
    Insert Feelings

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mihael
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:04 pm

"Do you know what it means to create something like that? To create a bond so strong that nothing can break it? It is, perhaps, a trait all we Kirin share. We love... there has been nothing harder than that."

• Svetlana Anatolya - γƒ…/☯ - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

• Nazar Ipatiyov - ☯/?? - "Quote"
    Insert Feelings

• Luka - γƒ… - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

• Aleksandr Dragovich - γƒ…/☯ - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

• Vitka Basova - γƒ… - "Quote Here."
    Insert Feelings

Mihael
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:29 pm

"Quote Here."

• Svetlana Anatolya - γƒ…/❀ - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

• Nazar Ipatiyov - ☯ - "Quote"
    Insert Feelings

• Anya Serafima - γƒ…/❀ - "Quote"
    Insert Feelings

• Luka - γƒ…/❀ - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

• Aleksandr Dragovich - γƒ…/❀ - "Quote Here"
    Insert Feelings

Mihael
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"My mentor, and her butler. I do not see the necessity of it all, however; the man is competent and the only one who can teach me."
If there was any one person Aleksandr could hate more than anything in the world, it would be Luka. To say he hates his mentor might be an understatement, however; he doesn't entirely hate the man, or whatever he is. He just doesn't like his meddling. Some affairs, he would like to keep to himself, however; Luka seems content on causing Sasha distress. He also doesn't like the fact that Luka knows things about him, things that are best left forgotten.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"My cousin, and hopelessly naΓ―ve. Still, she is family and I will protect her."
Vitka is his blood cousin from his mother's side. She is, perhaps, one of the very few people he will interacts with because he wants to. He loves her, about as far as he is capable of loving someone in a familial way, and would do just about anything for her, if she asked it of him. Despite his tendencies to lose his temper, she is the one who always seems to calm him down when he needs it most, and as repayment for that, he sings her to sleep when she can't. Luka is the only one who knows this, actually.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"She is... Vitka's friend. Annoying buzzard if anything, she is a strange one, though not in a good way."
To say he is pleased with the new addition to the household would be an over statement. Sasha is not pleased in the slightest. She annoys him, and possibly a great deal more than Luka does. And that's saying a lot. He doesn't like the way she's always poking around where she isn't wanted, however; the only reason why he tolerates her is because of Vitka. She is Vitka's friend, and possibly her only friend. He understands how much those kind of bonds mean to Vitka and he is reluctant to upset her. Still, he has a bit of a love-hate relationship with Sveta. He loves to hate her.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"The Prince? What should I care? He is not important, and I do not serve him. I serve no one but myself."
Aleksandr doesn't particularly care about Nazar. He is who he is, and as long as he doesn't do anything stupid with Vitka, Nazar can continue on about his daily life. He is aware of who Nazar is, but vampiric affairs, and any other worldly affairs just don't concern Sasha. For all he cares, Nazar could be a fly on the wall, and Sasha would hardly bat an eye lash if he were squished. He will not hold his tongue in front of the Prince, despite of the consequences that might bear.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"The kirin? Her blood comes in handy in my alchemy studies, and nothing more."
The newest addition to the Arsenia household, Sasha doesn't pay much attention to Anya. Though she's been with the household a few years already, he just doesn't feel her presence like the others seem to do. Sure, she's a kirin, and they are known for bringing some purity to the spaces they occupy, however; her constant mishaps and clumsiness often keep Sasha as far from her as possible. She destroyed his entire lab once, when she tried to clean it. Needless to say, the only use he's found for her being around is the fact that she lets him experiment with her blood. He has been known, however, to show a more tolerant side to her, namely when they are alone.

Last edited by Mihael on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mihael
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethyia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"My mistress and my charge. I must admit, watching her grow from infant to adult has been a most interesting experience."
If anyone can be dear to a creature without the capacity to really love, then Vitka is dear to Luka. He has been caring for her since before she was old enough to walk, talk or remember, and he knows that he has been the one constant figure in her entire life. He would not say that he feels paternal or parental towards her, nor is his regard of the familial sort. It is not, however, friendly or sexual, either, and it’s not merely a bond of servitude. Perhaps he has simply become his role, for the simplest way to put it is to say that she is his lady and mistress, and he the person who would move the earth to meet her needs, should it become necessary. That it does not fit neatly into other people’s understandings of relationships is of no concern to himβ€”so much the worse for how other people understand things.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"A clever little thing. Perhaps too clever for her own good, sometimes."
It has not escaped Luka’s notice that Svetlana was able to figure out just who and what he was quite shortly after meeting him. No small feat, considering the fact that he has been successfully keeping his secrets for centuries. On a personal level, he finds her amusing, particularly the way she seems to enjoy riling Sasha from his usual cold self. He will often tacitly facilitate her antics against his too-serious apprentice, if not outright make himself a witting accomplice. Her presence also seems to have had some positive impact on Vitka, and so he cannot disapprove of it.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Hmm... Sasha really does take himself too seriously, does he not?"
Aleksandr is and has been for over a century now, Luka’s apprentice. He is not a demon, but rather a fae, and therefore his aptitude for the magical arts was quite surprising. Not many among the lesser species have the Gift, and Luka was curious enough about it to offer to teach the boy, free of charge. To this end, Sasha long ago moved into the mansion where he and Vitka made residence, for Luka’s primary duties are still and will be for some time yet the ones that require him to look after her. He finds his pupil to be a source of amusement, and often enjoys himself disturbing in subtle ways Sasha’s most well-laid plans. He is careful enough that it simply seems like Aleksandr is accident prone.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Quite the personality, that one."
He’d always wondered how that child would turn out. For the most part, it is as he expected; however, there are things about Nazar that do surprise Luka to an extent. He is well aware of the blood connection between this man and Vitka, though any obligation he has to the latter does not extend to the former. His contract was made for the child of Sofiya Arsenia, and not for the children of Viktor Basov. He doesn’t mind Nazar’s presence, of course, so long as it does not interfere with Luka’s ends or bring distress to his mistress.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Rather cheerful little sprite, no?"
Anya is one of the estate’s maids, and he knew she was a Kirin when he hired her to work there. He took about thirty more seconds to figure out why she wasn’t with the others of her insular kindβ€”the Kirin generally pride themselves on their grace and elegance, and Anya does not fit such a mold as that one. While he very often had to clean up after her cleaning up in the early days of her employment (and still sometimes does), he can’t say he minds it much, and she seems to make the other residents of the household somewhat happier or more cheerful as Kirin do, and so he patiently guides her through the things she needs help with and puts up with her clumsiness.

Last edited by Aethyia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aethyia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"He is the reason I am here today. He raised me, and I don't think I'll ever be able to show the proper gratitude he deserves. He is my butler, and he is my best friend."
Luka has been the one constant factor in Vitka's life, that she sees him more as her friend, than she does a butler. There has never been a familial bond between them, despite the fact that he raised her from infancy. She loves him about as far as she is capable of loving those of her eccentric family, however; if one were to ever ask her what exactly that meant, she would be unable to tell them for she herself does not know what it means. She also sees him as her best friend and companion, something that strikes Sasha as a bit weird, but he has said nothing further on the subject.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Sveta! She likes picking on Sand a lot, but I think he enjoys it. She's my friend and the loneliness seems to fade when she's around."
If there were to be any other person in her life that Vitka would consider a friend, it would be Svetlana. She has known Sveta for a majority of her life, and would always enjoy the days she visited as a child. Sveta always manages to be a bright light to Vitka, and Vitka seeks out that warmth from her friend. There is something about Sveta that Vitka envies, like how she seems so confident whereas Vitka seems a little shy. She also likes the way Sveta seems to brighten everyone's mood, despite the occasional protest from Sasha. If she had any siblings, she'd want a sister like Sveta, or so she says.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Sasha cares a great deal more than he lets on. I don't think he knows exactly how much I am grateful to him for what he does."
Sasha came to Vitka's manor when he was still young, by fae standards and has lived with her for as long as Luka has. They are blood cousins, however; Vitka is extremely close to him. He is the only family she has left, save for Luka, and she cherishes him greatly. She occasionally has to scold him for being too harsh with the other maids and occupants of the home, however; she is never forceful about it. She also enjoys the fact that he will sing her to sleep when she can't seem to do so on her own. She'll never admit this to anyone, but she loves his voice, and has recently increased the amount of nights he'll sing to her. She actually enjoys the small detail that he can't say no to her. She takes advantage of it, shamelessly.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Nana! He's... the prince, right? Something about him seems almost familiar, like I know him from somewhere. I can't explain it, but Sasha doesn't seem to like him much."
itka isn't sure what she feels around Nazar. There is something deep that pulls at her when she sees him, and she isn't sure what to make of it. It is nothing like what werewolves tend to feel like when it's that, but it feels more a long the lines of something familial. She isn't aware of their blood ties, however; she tends to take a bit of a shine to him, much to Sasha's chagrin. She tends to call him Nana, for some reason or another, and hasn't exactly called him by his name proper. Why that is, she can't say for sure. Nana sounds better to her, than Nazar does.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Anya is the one Lulu hired, right? She's... a little unlike her kind, but then again, my family tends to be full of surprises. And they have a tendency to attract the weird, or is that just me?"
Anya has been at the Arsenia household for a few years now, and Vitka feels a bit sorry for her. She tries to help Anya out when she can, or if she's around and an accident happens. The girl is accident prone, and its something of an amusing past time for Vitka. She doesn't see Anya as a friend, like she does with Sveta, however; it doesn't mean that she only views Anya as a maid, either. Anya is just in the process of transitioning from maid to friend, since Vitka doesn't like seeing her household as maids and butlers. There are some things, however, that cannot be helped in some social status's regardless of one's feelings on the matter.

Last edited by Mihael on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mihael
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mihael on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Master Luka, I will always be grateful to him. If he hadn't hired me, I don't know what I would have done.."
Anya is, and forever will be, grateful to Luka. After she was banished from her family, she was given no alternative place to live, and would have been homeless were it not for his kindness. He, instead of seeing the mistake that she was, gave her a job, and ever since then, she defers to him as Master Luka. Vitka is the Lady of the house, and she is addressed as such, but Anya calls Luka, Master. She is also unconsciously scared of him. She can't see his soul like she can all of the others, and it causes slight shivers to run down her spine, even if she isn't doing it on purpose.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Lady Arsenia is an odd creature, but she is the Lady of the house. I... don't know if she likes me very much."
Anya tries her hardest not to screw things up when Vitka is present, simply because the Lady is always helping her out. Anya knows she is clumsy, and that she often breaks things or misplaces them, however; Vitka is always about trying to help her. She is thankful to Vitka for allowing her to not only serve her, but also live in the home Vitka shares with a few other people. She gets the feeling that Vitka doesn't like her very much simply because Vitka doesn't speak with her much, however; that is far from the truth. Regardless, Vitka is still her Lady, and she does her best not to disappoint her.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Miss Anatolya is a lively person, and she's so nice to me."
Anya greatly enjoys Sveta's presence. Something about the vampiress causes Anya to constantly be happy, though she is unsure why that is. Maybe it's because Sveta exudes an air of confidence that Anya has yet to reach? In a way, Sveta is Anya's role model, someone she aspires to be one day, however; she is content with the vampiress's friendship. She often seeks advice from Sveta if she needs help with something, and most of the time, if she's not around Vitka or Luka, she can be found with Sveta.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Mister Dragovich... is a little frightening. He doesn't like me much, and only speaks to me if he needs my blood. I don't mind, though. I am being helpful to him."
Oddly, Anya feels it is the one thing she is capable of doing right, and that is being useful to Sasha and his experimentations. He only seeks her then, or so she thinks, however; there are times where he will be in her company just to observe. She is unsure why he does it, but he always seems to be taking notes. Maybe he's counting the objects she's broken in the last few minutes, or just keeping tabs on her for that reason alone? She admittedly enjoys his company, especially when Sveta is around. His soul, as she's told him, seems to brighten a little when the vampiress is around. He has told her not to tell a soul.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
"Everyone knows who Prince Nazar is. And he terrifies me."
Perhaps it is because she is Kirin, that Nazar's presence seems to send her into a flight mode. He is a dangerous predator, one that could kill her in an instant, however; oddly enough, as much as she is terrified of him, he seems to cause her to strive to do better. Her accidents are less frequent around him. It's as if his presence alone brings about the perfect maid, however; the moment he is gone, she reverts back to her clumsy self. She can't explain it properly, and no one is sure why that is. Maybe it's because he is the Prince?

Mihael
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethyia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œThe butler did it. Which it? Why, the ones that matter most, of course!”
Luka has a secret, but Sveta would never tell. She knows exactly who and what he is, having been brought up on the stories of the dark angel who gave her kind their powers, and their curse. If her family were to be believed, Luka was the one who led them from the dregs of their humanity and made them into the sublime masters of the hours after dark. Svetlana doesn’t really see it quite that way, but she certainly doesn’t hold anything against him, either. She is intrigued by him, a little, but more often, she treats him as she would anyone else, though with perhaps a little more respect than she shows, say… Sasha.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œFor someone so much older than me, I’ve never really felt that kind of gap between us.”
Vitka is, hands down, Sveta’s best friends. They have been close since they first met, though Svetlana was but a child at the time. Now that she is grown, she and Vitka share the mature friendship of adults, and it is something she takes a great deal of comfort from, not that comfort is the relationship’s only function, of course. They do a lot of the simple, ordinary things that friends doβ€”they talk and laugh and take walks together, and play games, and whatever else happens to catch their fancy, happy simply being near one another in the relaxed way that friendship has. Even at the lowest part of her life, when Sveta knew she had lost everything else she held dear, she knew, without doubt, that Vitka would still be there for her, as she always had been. It was the thing that kept her going.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œSasha? Oh, he’s just too fun to rile up! And such a cutie!”
Sveta seems to have a natural talent for sliding right underneath Aleksandr’s skin, smooth as butter and irritating as a rash. She probably wouldn’t bother, if his reactions to her methods weren’t so hilarious, but of course she hasn’t told him this, for fear that he’d stop reacting, which would be far too boring. She’d miss the amusement, to be sure. Of course, annoying him can be anything from messing with the organization system of his alchemy ingredients to blatantly flirting with him, and she does like to keep people guessing, so it’s never really the same thing on any given day, which keeps him on his toes and her in fits of girlish laughter. While in many ways the young princess is a much more mature adult than most people at her age, her interactions with Sasha ensure that her inner child, full of mischief and humor, is well-nurtured, much to his detriment.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œThe prince of all Estonia… and my fiancΓ©. He’s about as excited about that idea as I am, thankfully.”
Sveta has nothing against Nazar whatsoever, which is actually quite unusual, since their kind have been mortal enemies since the werewolves helped the Queen seize the throne from the vampires that once held it. According to her brother, Nazar is a false prince, a pretender to the throne and worthy only of death beside his abominable parents. According to the counsel, he’s the man she’s supposed to marry, as a form of appeasement and a way of, indeed, reintroducing the blood of Vlad Dracula to the royal family. To her, he’s just Nazar. To be sure, he’s an attractive man, and she’s not oblivious to the fact that he has other good qualities… but she doesn’t want to be his wife, and he doesn’t want to be married at all, so they’ve sort of… mutually decided that they’re not going to tell anyone else about the arrangement, in hopes of avoiding it, preferably forever.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œAnya’s the most adorable thing, isn’t she? I just want to hug her. So I do. Pretty frequently.”
Sveta greatly enjoys the little maid’s company, and technically, since they both work as part of the staff at the house, they’re around one another pretty frequently. Svetlana’s natural aptitude for household maintenance has helped Anya on more than one occasion, but more often than that, they just have fun as friends do. The friendship is quite a bit more recent than her bond with Vitka, but she has confidence that it will one day be of a similar strength.

Aethyia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethyia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œThere’s something a little off about that manβ€”but then, that’s hardly surprising, around here.”
A werewolf, especially an Alpha, fears nothing. But of Luka, Nazar is at the very least wary. He can sense a great deal of power beneath the faΓ§ade of the humble, sly butler, and though he does not quite understand it, and does not know the secret like Svetlana does, he is instinctively aware that there is more to the other man than there initially seems. This said, their relationship is neither close nor especially distantβ€”they are mostly unconcerned with one another, though there is an understanding, perhaps only tacit, that neither will interfere with the other’s affairs as long as certain rules are kept to. On a surface level, they interact as any butler and esteemed guest would, but Nazar’s arrogance is checked, and reforms into something almost resembling respect.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œThere’s a strange sense of familiarity, though I have never met this woman before in my life. I would certainly remember if I had.”
Perhaps the one pretty woman Nazar has ever met that he has no desire whatsoever to bed. He can’t explain it, but his instinct seems to ignore her presence in that way, while being rather exceptionally attuned to her in others. It confounds him, but it isn’t annoying or anything, and has potentially paved the way for a first in his life: a friendship with a woman that is purely Platonic. It’s interesting, and he finds her quite easy to talk to, feeling little need for the usual posturing or intimidation. The wolf is rather content in her company as well, even after what has been a rather short acquaintance. It might bother him, but he has learned to trust his instinct, and so it does not.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œA lovely woman, in more than one sense, but I do not relish the idea of being chained to anyone.”
The entire reason Nazar is in this situation in the first place is Svetlana’s mysterious disappearance. He volunteered to be the one to go seeking out his own missing fiancΓ©e, mostly out of the hope that it would take long enough that he could think of a plan for getting out of the engagement. He appreciates her lightness and sense of humor, as well as her teasing nature, which meshes quite well with his own. Though he would foresee no issues with their bedroom compatibility, they might be too similar in personality to be that good for each other in the other aspects of a relationship, even if either of them wanted it. With time, he might even come to see her as a friend or sister-like figure, which would be odd for him but not unwelcome.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œI’d like to see fairy-boy try to hunt a real wolf.”
While the greater interspecies rivalry might be expected with Svetlana, it is in fact Aleksandr that raises Nazar’s metaphorical hackles. The fae are traditionally believed to have been the first of the hunters, those abominable creatures that saw fit to try and slaughter his kind for the crime of existing whilst being too strong for comfort. Nazar isn’t overt with his distasteβ€”his long years of practice with masking his feelings will take care of that, at least for a while. In the end, though, Sasha’s own attitude will make things worse, and it will likely come to blows, because that’s how Nazar deals with things that aggravate him to such an extent as Aleksandr will. Out of respect for his status as a guest in Vitka’s home, he won’t try to kill the man, but he’d have nothing against maiming him.

Imageβ–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–ˆβ–“
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–ˆ
β€œWell, well, well… what have we here?”
It’s no secret that Nazar has a penchant for beautiful women, and to his eye at least, Anya certainly qualifies. At first, that will honestly be all it isβ€”he will flirt with her and pursue her affections in the way he has pursued hundreds of others in his lifetime. Her antics and foibles will amuse him, as will her innocence and initial naΓ―vetΓ© regarding his intentions. It is not often, after all, that one comes across such a pure person. He can smell a kirin from miles away, of course, but the species is rare and reclusive enough that he has never met one, which will intrigue him, to a certain extent. Still, he is ultimately a callous man, and what he seeks is not her heart, but her body, and perhaps to some extent, her mind. Whether this will remain the case is something only time will tell.

Aethyia
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!