Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Monster Hunt

Monster Hunt

a part of “Monster Hunt”, a fictional universe by Nanouke.

In an alternate reality where monsters and magic are as common as sassy kittens, monsters struggle for social equality amongst the humans. It's not as simple as it may appear to be...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Monster Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:10 pm

I feel like William and The Lurker will be friends, they both used to be humans and turned monster, and they both have an affinity for the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 pm

It's a possibility, but like I said, even ol' Cody over there doesn't remember ever being human. Not only that, but no one without some sort of divination, lengthy connections, and/or amazing Sherlock Holmes abilities would be able to definitively piece together the Lurker's past. Since I'm not sure what country this is taking place in, he may even be a foreigner who just migrated his way here over time.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gerr74 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:44 pm

May I ask if it is still possible to join? It seemed like there wasn't enough humans, so I thought I'd join as a human, if you'd let me.

Gerr74
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanouke on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Gerr74 wrote:May I ask if it is still possible to join? It seemed like there wasn't enough humans, so I thought I'd join as a human, if you'd let me.

Omg yes GO NUTS BUDDY, i welcome you all, Humans or Monsters, to this wonderfull land called........ huu not really sure =w= but yeah PLEASE JOIN !!!

Nanouke
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanouke on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:52 pm

hey there people, some of you asked me when we should start... well, it's really up to you, I will be going back to this place where my internet wont be so good but i guess it wont stop me to roleplay, so please leave in the ooc your opinion on when we should start ^^ if you have difficulties with something in particular, just message me 'w' i'll be on as long as i can.

Nanouke
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm good for whenever. I think I can say like many I'm quite eager to get the ball rolling.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:17 pm

NOOOOOOW!!! lol ;)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 am

I'm up for now and i've noticed yokune haz 3 charries. are you sure you'll be able to roleplay all of them at once?
Da Baby Panda Is In The House!!

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yokune on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:58 am

Baby Panda wrote:I'm up for now and i've noticed yokune haz 3 charries. are you sure you'll be able to roleplay all of them at once?

Yeah, don't worry, one of our friends roleplayed 4 characters at once.

(Also, I have one more char. coming :P)

Yokune
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 am

Yeah, don't worry, one of our friends roleplayed 4 characters at once.

(Also, I have one more char. coming :P)

I feel like Minda isn't necessary at all as you have so many characters and that one seems like the one that's least important to the plot. Also, the rules say limit your characters and don't steal the spotlight. You'll have so many characters that you'll nearly always have the spotlight. :/ Your doing quantity rather than quality most of the time aren't you?

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yokune on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 am

I feel like Minda isn't necessary at all as you have so many characters and that one seems like the one that's least important to the plot. Also, the rules say limit your characters and don't steal the spotlight. You'll have so many characters that you'll nearly always have the spotlight. :/ Your doing quantity rather than quality most of the time aren't you?

I do admit, Midna won't be in for long, she's just a part-time character to get the story going. I probably get rid of her soon. I used her in the very last post in the old RPG, so I'm kinda forced to use her again. :/

Edit: If you guys want, I can only have Frey and Nise, remove Midna's character sheet, and finish there. Would that clear your worries?
Last edited by Yokune on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yokune
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 am

Not trying to pick sides here, but I will confess I feel similar to Panda. Midna mainly interacts with Nisekibo, who works with the Church along with Frey, meaning you could have an entire story with yourself. None of these concerns are even close to being founded, but they are slightly worrying to me.

EDIT: didn't see Yokune's recent post.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanouke on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 pm

hee, yeah by the way, it's Yokune and me who came up with the rules =w='' so when we say to limit your characters we mean like..... 6 is totally a bit exagerated, 4 is kinda limit, and if you want more, you gotta make one dissapear (KILL IT WITH FIIIIRREEE) *cough* *cough* but i guess you guys do have a good point so i guess Midna can really only appear at the beginning and then well, we get rid of her (sorry sis, i know it's the second time ¬w¬''')

Nanouke
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:53 pm

I'm letting Yokie post first and I think Minda should be there for a few pages and then he/she gets killed which like sends Nisebeko into a tailspin.

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yokune on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Nanouke wrote:hee, yeah by the way, it's Yokune and me who came up with the rules =w='' so when we say to limit your characters we mean like..... 6 is totally a bit exagerated, 4 is kinda limit, and if you want more, you gotta make one dissapear (KILL IT WITH FIIIIRREEE) *cough* *cough* but i guess you guys do have a good point so i guess Midna can really only appear at the beginning and then well, we get rid of her (sorry sis, i know it's the second time ¬w¬''')

Yeah, first I kill Aku now Midna -_-. Nah but in all seriousness I don't mind.

Baby Panda wrote:I'm letting Yokie post first and I think Minda should be there for a few pages and then he/she gets killed which like sends Nisebeko into a tailspin.

I'll admit, it'll be hilarious seeing Nise go into a "tailspin", but I don't need to start. I think that honour goes to me sis Nanou.

Also, Yokie? XD loving the nickname.

Yokune
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Think I'm finished with my character :) Decided to make her a bounty hunter. So she isn't on either side really, As long as she gets paid she'll kill whoever :D

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:17 am

So I guess Nanouke is gonna accept the last characters and then do the first post?

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanouke on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 am

Yup, Lily reed was the last character i accept from the outside, if u guys don't mind, i would do a second character 'w' a human this time

Nanouke
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yokune on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 am

Surfergirl wrote:Think I'm finished with my character :) Decided to make her a bounty hunter. So she isn't on either side really, As long as she gets paid she'll kill whoever :D

OMG Your character looks AMAZING *^* Also Yang's gauntlets!! *fangirl squeal* :D

Yokune
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 am

I was told by someone that Lily Reed is defiantly a Sue (OP). Now that i've read it over a few times, i have to agree with them. It seems there is like only 1 way to kill her which is to stab her while she sleeps. That's like the only way to kill her.

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!