Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy For The Unusually Gifted

The academy for the unusually gifted

a part of “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”, a fictional universe by TwitchtheLady.

An Academy has opened in the-middle-of-nowhere Arizona desert, offering refuge to all gifted (People with superpowers) students, Is it really a safe haven, or is no where safe now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The academy for the unusually gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:51 pm

@Ren I'm going to wait for Zen or Psy to post before I post again, okay?

@Maple I think you can put Desire and Mihael down as friends? Ren can confirm or deny it.

@Red There isn't a posting order now, especially since there are a few who haven't posted yet. I don't know if they're planning to establish one when the classes begin or not, though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Yep, that's absolutely fine, Orokay.

And yes, I'd certainly say they're friends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks for notifying me guys! You have been put in the Relationships. ^^

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:45 am

Heya, may I join, with two characters, a brother and sister, who are (luckily for everyone else) roommates? :D

And may the two have the powers of ice and sound?

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:53 am

How was my first post? I'm not going to lie, I only read the posts on the first page. I'll read every post that pops up after mine, though.

Did I miss anything?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:50 am

Holy shit there's so many damn posts.
Um I don't think there's any way for me to catch up.
I'm not reading 4 pages of posts. That's insane. Unless someone could manage to catch me up I'll probably drop out of the RP.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:10 am

For the guys who missed anything I will do my best to catch you up!! Most of the posts are conversations among students and character introduction posts, that sort of thing.Most important is probably Mihael's confrontation with headmaster Aggie and the twins' plan on taking over the school. Most of the students seem pretty uninterested in this except Desire(you can find this bottom of page 2).

The only other important thing I can think of is the arrival of Vinnie who is a secret agent, although our characters view her as just another student (this can be found near the bottom of page 3).

I hope that clears it up a little!! :) If anyone else thinks they can elaborate on my explenation go ahead <3

alitura
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:47 am

Um....I'm not sure if there is still room, but I would like to join if that is ok.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psy Hound on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:30 am

IvyCoppersky wrote:Heya, may I join, with two characters, a brother and sister, who are (luckily for everyone else) roommates? :D

And may the two have the powers of ice and sound?

Well, idk if there are rules on characters with duplicate powers. But, I personally think it's more fun if every character is different. My character is already one that controls eyes so...yeah. :p just a thought. The sound one is cool idea though.

-Psy Hound.

Psy Hound
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:54 am

Who plays Jeckle? Sorry about bad name spelling, I don't have my contacts in
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 am

Wait, what relationship thing are ya'll talking about?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:33 pm

@Red, the relationship thing is a little feature (well if you can call it that) MapleLeaves was nice enough to set up. I think it's a pretty cool idea. But anyway, it's just that if your character makes friends or belongs to a couple we can keep note of that easier. You can find out about it in detail in the ooc relationships and friendships topic, it's explained pretty well. :)

alitura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Um, is it still ok if I join since there's alot of people already anyway? >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm waiting for my other character to be approved

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:24 pm

@kyuukonhime Hey it's you from Remorseless Evolution! Looks like we have similar tastes xD

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Okay thanks a heap alitura I really appreciate that.
I just got annoyed to see the RP move on without me. I was like wot and I saw my character tagged in three posts (well got notifications for it) like how am I supposed to reply with 4 pages worth to read over. Nope.

So we don't have Dorms sorted, there doesn't seem to be a posting order either which is okay, there doesn't always need to be a posting order but it does make things less rushed. Do I need to do the generator thing again? I don't mind, just that Twitch hasn't seemed to have done it yet.
Are there any places in the RP yet too? I mean, shouldn't there be separate places made for Dorms or the off limits place, cafeteria perhaps etc? Just a suggestion @ TwitchtheLady.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:33 pm

It's no problem really!! I'm glad I could help. :)

As for the dorms you can find room numbers in the introduction dear.

alitura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm

@AppleSause Sorry for moving on with out ya. hope ya don't mind being roommates i went with the first list you generated before i saw that everyone wanted to start over.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Oh haha didn't see that there thanks again alitura.
It doesn't seem like places really need to be made, the RP seems to be going pretty well without Places. I think I can finally post now. <:D

SugarNspikeS: No that's fine I don't mind! :D I like that we stuck with the original list.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm

@NethanielShade Hey man! What's up! :D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!