Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Modern Magic and Martinets

Magdalena Academy of Magical Education

a part of “Modern Magic and Martinets”, a fictional universe by Castle.

Magdalena Academy is like any wizarding school. It has it's share of quirks and secrets, but it is in those who reside at the lovely school who must discover them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Modern Magic and Martinets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magdalena Academy of Magical Education

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Still here; Posting on my end might be a tad slow until the first weekend of October.

Especially next week. (Yay 21st birthday!) I'll have a new laptop soon if the money looks good and then I'll be primed and ready to rock!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:26 am

It's good to know that most all of us are online! Looks like I'll be putting up that time-skip real soon. Thank you for all of your patience. Image
Castle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Aaagh, I'm here, I'm here!!

Sorry bout that lapse, school has been a tad busy, I'll try and update tomorrow :)
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi! Apologies, but I thought I'd let you know that I have finals coming up, and the computer at home isn't working so well, so now and then I will stay back in school to loan a laptop and that's when I'll post. This might go on for about two and a half weeks. I will still be checking it on my phone though, so drop me messages or something, I'll see them. Sorry!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Thank you Tania for letting us now. We understand and will miss you in your absence. I'll take the liberty of keeping you updated on all the goings on while you're away.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

Hey there everyone!

Whether you like it or not, the time skip is up and it's time to get this thing going again. So thanks for checking in, and I appreciate the loyalty.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Steph. Also, Emery's still open for friendships or even a future love interest which is always fun. Anywho, take care.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:19 am

Sorry for the double post guys, the site was freaking out on me. I was working on a collaboration with Steph and I thought it better to use the first blanked post rather than to leave it empty, so sorry cloud that Zara was tagged in that. I know how annoying it can be to have your character tagged in conversations in which your character isn't participating. Any who, if anyone wants to interact with my characters, feel free. Hit me up if you want to collab.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 am

Hiya! Just popping in to say sorry to all those waiting on me to post! I've got to finish a lab report and, knowing how much I procrastinate, I probably won't finish it until later tonight... hopefully. BUT it is due tomorrow morning so I'll be able to post after that :)

I will leave you all with this gif which I think accurately shows how frustrating this lap report is...

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:11 pm

@Cloud, no worries Cloud! Things are getting pretty crazy on this end as well! So please, do your best!

I just need to apologize to @Miss Nomer, for my total absence I promise I'll have that prompt for our collab to you as soon as I can!!!

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Hey guys, I need to inform you all that I'm off to the beach in the morning for a week so I probably won't be active on the roleplay very much during that time. I'll try to find a way to keep a check on it at the very least, and if you should need anything with my characters still feel free to PM me.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:48 am

Mega apologies for taking so long to post. I know some of you are waiting on Zara. Hopefully I should be able to get one up in the next few days... hopefully. It's getting towards the business end of my uni year so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have, but if I get organised it should be fine! Crossing my fingers and holding my breath until the end of next week when it will be slightly less stressful.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 am

Postie-post coming tomorrow!
Yay me!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!