Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Sun May 21, 2017 8:48 am

Can I claim the shapeshifting for Arik? What's the limits on that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 am

Rhage wrote:Can I claim the shapeshifting for Arik? What's the limits on that?

We were thinking whoever chose that could change shape into a few different animals, maybe even people they've come into physical contact with? You can decide the method... whether through any touch, a kiss, drinking their blood, etc. As for the animals we were thinking: Bat, Owl, and maybe a panther.

Though I assume each shift would be painful as bone numbers are different and the structures would change. Though it might come in handy. Could cause a lot of trouble pretending to be someone else XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Sun May 21, 2017 10:01 am

That could be very fun. If no one else wants it, I'll put it in his profile. I'm working on that now. I've texted MaeMae that you posted the new RP, but I haven't heard back yet.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm

I've PM'd everyone as well, so she will hear about it one way or another I'm sure. Thank you for going the extra Mile! :)

Go ahead and put it as the ability you want. No one else has claimed an interest for it so far.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 am

Am I allowed to have Telepathy? He can talk to people in their head if he wants XD I'm sure it won't be abused at all... >;D
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 am

Yeah go ahead! :)

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Can I submit an unfinished character sheet? That way it saves to my characters and I can work on it from anywhere?

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Tue May 23, 2017 6:29 pm

I'm here! I'm here. Sorry guys - I've been helping a friend plan her wedding

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed May 24, 2017 10:37 am

I encourage all previous members to answer the questions on my character sheet, it helps us keep track of our character's history, what they are afraid of, what they're good at, because as time goes on it's easier to forget than many of us imagine. Read mine or stiles history, and we can all discuss what to do from there if you'd like to discuss how our siblings got along. I'd like things to be clearly stated in the sheets how the santiago siblings interact with one another, so we have no confusions later on!

MaeMae wrote:I'm here! I'm here. Sorry guys - I've been helping a friend plan her wedding

No problem, we were waiting patiently! I've been helping our applicants with their questions and helping others find voices for their characters.

Rhage wrote:Can I submit an unfinished character sheet? That way it saves to my characters and I can work on it from anywhere?

Of course you can! I don't accept them until they are finished Rhage, I'm not some kind of monster. I know it's easier to work on a WIP when it's in the correct window. I almost always submit WIP.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 am

Awesome. I'll post it in there tonight and that way I can work on it on my breaks at work (Like I could have been doing now.)

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey guys! Good to see you guys got it up and running again. I wish I'd checked up on this sooner. Let me know if there's an opening or something where I might be able to jump in but I understand if there isn't. Happy role playing!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!