Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Midnight Carnival

The Midnight Carnival

a part of “The Midnight Carnival”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

What appears to be a normal travelling carnival by day turns into a supernatural show at midnight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Midnight Carnival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Midnight Carnival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Ill try and get my post in soon :D
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Ugh, I had almost a whole post written and then my computer shut down for some update and I didn't get to post it. I will definitely have one up tomorrow though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Sorry I still haven't posted, really busy and no internet at home still. to be honest I haven't even finished writing my first post yet. I don't want to drop out of this, but it might be more worth your while to find somebody who would be more able to post regularily.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 am

Apologies if I post late/not at all for this week, I have like three huge essays to do and I need to get them done soon so I'll probably be too pooped out to write much at all.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 pm

*Cries*

I'm sorry you guys!! I ended up needing to get another computer! T-T The new computer I got didn't like RPG so I wasn't able to get on and tell you guys or post or anything! I'll post right now though, I promise! This computer is much better!
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Wow, I'm so sorry for disappearing guys. Is everyone still interested in participating in this? If you could post or PM me to let me know, that would be great so I can figure out whether we need to find new people or not before we keep going.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm still here :).

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 am

I'm still here Collapse! Just had some technical difficulties is all. Hopefully I won't have anymore for a while so I should be good to go.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

:( Guys? Anyone there?

*looks into the nothingness*

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm here! Just grounded.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh!! Okay. ^_^ That scared me. I haven't seen any activity or anything and no one was responding so I thought you guys all left. ^_^" I'm glad someone is here though

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:48 pm

I just thought that the other guys needed to post before I did

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:36 am

Yeah I'm waiting too

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Whoooooaaa, that was the worst cold I ever had in my life.

I am soooooo sorry you guys. I got awfully sick and I was not able to hardly get out of bed let alone got online and write. I am just getting over it so I am extremely sorry for the sudden poof. But if anyone else is still here I'm back. :)

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Soooo, since it seems like everyone seems to be waiting on someone else who hasn't responded yet, do you guys think it fair for us to continue on a bit until they get back? Because it's either wait for however long until they come back, if the come back, or continue and have the person catch up if they do return.

I'm not trying to leave anyone behind, honestly, I just don't want this rp to die. :(

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:25 am

I agree but my posts might be shorter with less to work off of.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:34 pm

That's okay. I mean, if we continue then the characters who are still here will eventually interact with themselves so we do have more to go off of.

I know I just posted, but since no one else seems to be here, do you think I should post again?

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Um..... Maybe we should pm everyone and see if we can get any of them to post.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm back! I went without means of the internet for a while so I couldn't communicate with y'all but now I'm back! And I'm not dead! And I hope this RP isn't because I wanna do some rp D:

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Just waiting for some progress! Other people need to post ASAP

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!