Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tragedy

A Tragedy

a part of “A Tragedy”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." ((More Inside | Full))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tragedy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Tragedy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:18 pm

@Pusheen
Of course! I'll get you reserved, and thank you >u< I was kind of worried that not enough people would be interested, which was why I put up the unnecessary roles (*) incase. Guess I was really wrong about that!

@ℰℯℯ℘
Thank you! Ah, but Human 2 has been taken! Since we have such a wide variety of characters though, I can add in another female human for you ^u^

And don't worry about the asterisks, I forgot to edit that one in again... So I'll write you down as a human! Do you still want the Ghoul Investigator though?

Do you still want the human though? I mean, Like I said, I can still put up another one.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:32 pm

*squeals* Yes yes yes!!

Both roles please!! T_T

Your amazing

[starts to consider making character blind again...hmm...]
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:34 pm

@Emily3456
Lol xD No problem! I'll put you down then!

Make that blind character. They'd unique. Make 'em.

Oh wait, I totally forgot, did you want the First Class Ghoul Investigator or the Rank Two Ghoul Investigator?

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 pm

*cough*

Just so you know, Emily3456 and myself are the same person - but diffrent profiles, I had re-logged into the wrong one when I responded hehe, so um, I'll be making the characters under this user.

gosh thats embarrassing I hate when I do that

Either one is good, maybe 1st class if it hasn't been taken ^_^
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘
I caught onto it xD And Luna told me how you have two accounts now, so it all good I sound like a stalker when I say that I'm so sorry

Kk, I put you down in the first class spot!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:22 pm

*squints at Luna in deep thought*

@Luna | Imma sit on you.

@Rhianoue | How do you pronounce your username? Haha, no worries, my first character will be up soon...ish.

So excited for this!

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:34 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘
Pft- It could be Ree - uh - New - Eh or Ri - an - oh. No clue.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing her! I'm excited for it too! Hopefully we'll be able to start soon, since already so many characters are up and almost complete~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:34 pm

*scratches head sheepishly*

Sooo...I need help finding a FC that could pass as blind..

Welp

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Alrighty, well, just going out and mentioning that I may or may not be slightly disappointed if Ever's FC isn't Megumi from Shiki.

But enough about that butt.

Hello, all! I am relatively sure I recognize most of the usernames here, so hi~

Now, I just need to find my FC....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:46 pm

@Eeep
try yin from darker than black
sorry im on caps I'm on the go right now :3
"Lying is my forte."

Kisaragi
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘
Would send out recommendations but I think you know why it wouldn't matter xD Love the FC, btw.

@Famished
PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT-
I can say nothing more but that.

I tried watching Shiki once, but it was a few years ago and I was terrified of it so I never finished xD

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:23 am

@Kisaragi || Thank you for the suggestion xD

@Rhianoue || Hehe, I hope you don't mind the slight mix of FC's, after going over all my options I found that very first picture, and decided to try something a little new. After not being able to find the FC for the second picture [which is the only gif] I ended up mixing pictures and FC.

*coughs* If anyone can actually name the FC to this gif, you get a prize.

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

@ℰℯℯ℘ Its Homura from puella magi madoka magica.
This gif to help referring I guess?
So... what do I get?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:26 pm

@moahi | You are amazing :3

*microphone falls from ceiling into my hand*

You get this amazing dancing Panda-

Okay maybe not that one...

Erm, I meant, you get these two awesomely adorable...

BABY PANDAS!!

Warning || ℰℯℯ℘ is not to be held accountable for any damage done by small pandas or their eating habits, let it also be noted that you are not getting actual pandas, because while ℰℯℯ℘ is awesome, she has not yet reached the level of awesomeness that allows you to ship chubby furry animals from other countries to other users.

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi hi hi hi hi. :3 Might I just say that this roleplay looks suuuper cool.

Anyway, I saw an open role and wanted to know if I could snag the part of the Rank #2 Ghoul Investigator #2... if you're still accepting characters. Haha, I feel very late to the party, so if you are not, I completely understand. If you would happen to accept me, I... have no idea what his face claim will be so that'll be something to work on.

I'm gonna be completely honest here and admit that I've never seen Tokyo Ghoul. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll have to add it to my list though, because I'm loving Attack on Titan and if it's equally gory... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Soooo I'm going to have to say that I'd... well, I'd probably want to be a ghoul investigator, because that seems like a totally awesome job and I would totally go around acting like I'm Sam or Dean Winchester and probably get eaten soon after starting.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:26 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘
Shhhhh, it's all good. Mixed FCs are still FCs and FCs are still pictures/gifs and pictures/gifs are sources of an image so... yeah! Sorry, I'm tired, and I feel like I'm going insane.

And I was gonna name it until I realized I was too late! moahi beat me to it! >u<

That panda getting hit by the car made me laugh too hard. I'm a bad person.

@buggleuggy
Hai hai hai hai hai (/ouo)/ Thank yousssss, I tried to make it look impressing even though I noped out on the text near the end xD

Of course you can have him! No one can ever be late to the party, because the party is endless. Yeah! I'll get your reserved right away!

WATCH IT. NO, READ IT. IT'S GREAT. Yeah! The gore in comparison to AoT... hmm... I think it's more, actually xD I mean, it's super gory in the manga (even though it's great and beautiful and gives you feels), and the storyline is just as interesting!

"I would totally go around acting like I'm Sam or Dean Winchester and probably get eaten soon after starting."

Omg xD Same. Big supernatural fan also I reserve you!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:23 am

Good Evening,

I may be a little late in creating my character as I'm still getting my head around the setting and haven't had much of a chance to sit down and actually work on anything beyond a blank document as I've not managed to copy and paste the skeleton yet.

This is primarily for three reasons;

1 My work (a education company) has just decided to open two new sites, one of which I've been working extra unpaid overtime all last week to get up and running and have been over all day today and yesterday making sure it's opening (Monday this week) went off without a hitch. Which despite issues in imaging 140 tablet computers in 1-2 days alone it did.

2 I was told yesterday morning that I my contract was not being renewed and that I'm out of a job from Friday.

3 I was told this morning that my contract has been renewed till October.

So all in all I'm a little scatterbrained at present. Especially since I've been hanging on waiting to apply for a job that was due to be advertised in July with an August the 1st start date. So I may have broken a little yesterday. Currently drafting up a character sheet from the skeleton and will attempt to get the WIP in tonight after I get home from some rather heavy drinking.

Also having read a little of the activity in the post directly above I must add that while I've never watched supernatural I have always been a rather huge fan of the character much of the concept and character design is based on. Namely John Constantine.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

@ℰℯℯ℘
*Whispers I love pandas...
I think you just became my new best friend.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Yo, I will hopefully have my WIP up sometime today as well! School's been a drag! :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:54 pm

@moahi | *Whispers*I love pandas too

Erm. On a side note, Ciara will be finished today and my other character will be up soonish...

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!