Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bad Moon On the Rise

Bad Moon On the Rise

a part of “Bad Moon On the Rise”, a fictional universe by Kohananinja.

The tension between two rival packs of werewolves comes to a head when one of their own is found brutally murdered. Battle lines are being drawn, all the while a far more sinister force plots against them in the shadows. Which side will you be on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Moon On the Rise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bad Moon On the Rise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Alrighty, while we're waiting on the rest of those profile to be submitted, I finished the prologue and posted it up for everyone to read. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Having Jenson Ackles as a character, my character may be flirty with him, god Jenson is just so yummy.
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Which of the characters are in the Death Valley pack?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Right now it looks like Salem: the Alpha, Lora, and eventually my character Abby will become part of that pack as well. The sizes are looking a little uneven right now, so if anyone wants to take on a second character, please have them be part of the Death Valley pack (and preferably male to even that side out as well.).

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Do you want us to start posting?

password
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm working on an opening post now for Ro and Al that's going to kind of get the action rolling on the Carson City pack's side, so I'm going to say go ahead if you're ready since I probably won't have it up and ready until tomorrow night, but just know that Ro and Al are going to be off scene at a Ranch outside of Carson City, so don't try to interact or go looking for them in your post.

As for the Death Valley Pack Members, I'd also say go ahead, since you have the recent murder of one of your pack members to react to.

Covenant Officers, feel free to post, but perhaps not within Carson City just yet since the murder will have just happened within the last couple days. Perhaps receiving and reacting to the assignment for now.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 am

Will we have a posting order? So we don't get confused.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:17 am

I honestly don't like posting orders, it tends to stall out conversation's that have good flow to accomodate other's speed. It also assumes that there will only be one big scene going on at any time, and for a story like this we could have as many as three going on at once. I'm going to say use your best judgment here, try not to dominate a scene (sharing is caring) and maybe give everyone involved in the scene time to react but I don't want anyone to feel like they're forced to conform to a listed order.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 pm

I disagree with posting orders aswell- if we just have one flaky person, the whole rp suffers.

Fiona is all finished up, by the way! I hope you guys like her!!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Well I just tried to post and the site logged me out when I pressed the submit button, so there goes that intro I wanted to do for Salem...

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh no! That sucks! I've been having that issue with Word lately too, which is why I've been paranoid and writing in google docs.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 am

Fair point ya'll. Anyway, I'm on a old laptop that still has word 2003 on it. But yeah, I'm typing up my intro, is it okay if her intro is coming into Carson city? Kirsten is also a tomboy and very risky with her wolf form, is it okay for her to go to the other side of the woods, away from the people and shift?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:30 pm

She can if she wants, as long as she doesn't draw attention to herself, like say up in the mountains. Night or early evening is also generally considered better as far as staying out of sight is concerned, but as long as its away from people that's fine.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Okay :) I am now ready to post!

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 am

I'll post sometime tonight

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:48 am

Should I react to the girl being dead? Like my character finds out the girl is dead and tells the Alpha.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Since she was a member of your pack, I would say yes. However you want to play that though is up to you. Perhaps she was a friend and your character must now react to that lose? She's basically an NPC, so feel free to give her a name and characteristics as well if you'd like.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Alright, I'll have my post up soon

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Alright, I finally got that intro post I've been working on finished up, though the only one who can really reply to it atm is Skulls. They will all be heading back toward the pack soon though with some drama, so worry not. Great entry posts from everyone so far btw! :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Okay! Just tell me when to enter the pack

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!