Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

a part of “Princess of Massacre || Rebellion”, a fictional universe by [Akane].

Corruption and Evil pollutes the land as the woman once known as the Princess of Massacre leads a band of heroes in a task to bring a new era upon the continent of Jeildea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Princess of Massacre || Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:58 am

@Taunbon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 am

@Layla:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:34 am

@Taunbon

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:46 am

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:07 am

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:20 am

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:35 am

@Taunbon

O-oh. There's an audience. I'm sorry... I didn't see you there.

(Ah I miss you already, Taunbon.)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Just reading this lovefest like:

Much hurt. So betrayal.

XD loljk

I guess I couuullld post, but I want Orokay to get something in. Has anyone tried contacting her on one of her other websites?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Akane] on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:40 pm

I don't have either unfortunately :/ I sent her a message last night haha, but she's been gone since Friday.

"Oooh~ Human souls....must devour....OM NOM NOM~!"

[Akane]
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Yea, I am in the same boat as Skwidge in this. I /can/ post again, but it wouldn't have a lot of... purpose. It would just be another, meanwhile, at Aku who just watched the horse and the elf kill the little furry demons, he is pondering on why in the world do such creatures seek to ruin his pleasant breakfast?

It would probably be better to go back to the guys in the action to get that settled.

@Layla:

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Well Xin fell from the sky and attacked the creepy crawlies attacking Audona. Wasn't she in the same camp as the rest of them? As for Algaeca, she wouldn't really pause to answer him in this state. She'd just keep going through the Kagene until she, like, lost consciousness or someone knocked her out of it. She'd just be attacking the other Kagene in the camp right now.

@Taunbon

@Skwidge

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

@Layla: I had thought those two monsters had already been slain. Audona crushed one by causing the pack on her to fall on it, and I had thought Yuna hit the other one... then I re-read it and Yuna killed one near the princess which means there was still one left which means I did have something to write about /before/ Xin even came, but now that she is there, I have something to write about.

Sooo, me or Skwidge could post. Might be better for Skwidge to go first since she popped out in front of her.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

I'll see about getting a post up tomorrow. I have to study for several tests tomorrow though, so I don't have time.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:19 am

So I have these weird holiday things that are kind of random and prohibit me from using electronics for a bit; if I disappear then that is most likely why.

It also could be because I discovered Noragami and need to go cry for a little bit because of that ending...

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:27 pm

This was so active, where did everybody go?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Akane] on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:28 am

Due to untimely hiatus I was unable to keep this roleplay together. I will in due time post a remake of this roleplay and anyone is willing to apply for their roles once again. I have to tweak it here and their, while developing the plot a bit stronger. There are unexplained holes and laziness caused this confusion. I apologize to all those who were dedicated to this rp. I will have this rp up and running by the end of this week if I can. It make take even two weeks. There's a lot I have learned since last time..

Until then everyone~ I hope you keep an eye out for the Princess of Massacre.

[Akane]
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!