Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Time for Change

Time for Change

a part of “Time for Change”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

Hunter, or Prey what will you be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time for Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Time for Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:10 pm

The world is not as it seems. Therianthropes, those with the ability to change from human to animal or to a creature that’s something in between, have been living among humans for as long anyone can remember. The humans are completely oblivious to this and those that aren’t are viewed as crazy. There have been wars between the various species over territory, hunting rights and inter-species relationships for almost as long as the Therianthropes have been around and known about each other. However, over the last couple of decades, the disputes have calmed in an attempt to prevent the humans from becoming aware of their presence. This peace has recently been disturbed by the presence of a new foe; hunters. There are humans going around in small groups taking out any Therianthropes they can find, often hunting them down while they’re all alone. Now there are those who believe the only way to stop this is for the different species to work together to take out the hunters, while the elders of a lot of the tribes are still holding on to the grudges of the past and want to keep the species separate.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Time for Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:03 pm

@xxMCxMIKEYxx - Nice first post. I was just wondering where you intend to take your storyline. Would you like another character to step into the arc you've begun or would you prefer to wrap it up yourself? I'm open to the possibility of playing as the hunter you've introduced, but I don't want to step on your toes if you've got something else in mind. Let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 pm

This got dark really fast. Somebody just beheaded a baby. That's not the kind of thing that rational people do. Are there any limits on the maturity of the content here? That was just in poor taste.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Poor taste maybe, but its fitting to her character who happens to be a psychopath. And no there is no maturity limit as far as gore is concerned.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Understood. That's okay by me. I'm going to slow my posting for a while until there's an opportune moment to introduce my character to the story arc. For now, he's in the area. I don't want to advance the story you're laying out in a direction that you're not ready to go in.

If any other 'hunter' characters want to link up, feel free to post about it here.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!