Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World Ends With You: Another Day

The Super Deadly Plot Room

a part of “The World Ends With You: Another Day”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

It seems that the reapers are up to it again. After the events of the previous Reaper's Game, it seems that it is yet again time for another. With new reapers and players; and not to mention Composer, who knows what is in store for the youth of Shibuya.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World Ends With You: Another Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Super Deadly Plot Room

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Here is where the plot will be discussed. Only me and the reaper officers can post but the rest of you are more than welcome to read if you want. (Not like i can stop you) ROLE CALL!!!
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Super Deadly Plot Room

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Present

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:55 pm

You get a pirate sticker *puts it on your head*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Alright, what evil plot do we have here?
Please?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Pirate sticker for you as well. Now then. As i said in the description, we will be discussing the events that will happen. By day of course.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Fwahaha! It is I, FamishedPants! I descend!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Excellent. The game master is here. Your role will be quite busy. You see you are in charge of giving the players missions everyday for the 7 days.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Aww yiss.

Sounds very fun. And I'm making quite the sadistic character too! What are limitations? I know I can't make them kill their parnters or something like that. Did you just want me to make them up or did you have plans? C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:43 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Aww yiss.

Sounds very fun. And I'm making quite the sadistic character too! What are limitations? I know I can't make them kill their parnters or something like that. Did you just want me to make them up or did you have plans? C:

Yes um. Each day would have to be leading up to battles. Example
Day one: Easy task. Perhaps finding a location in shibuya
Day two: something a little more challenging. Perhaps erasing a certain noise
Day three: This is when things get a bit more interesting. This would be a mission leading to the reveal of moahi.
Day four: This is the players battle against moahi
Day five: This is the players battle against you
Day six: The plays battle against check
Day seven: THIS IS UBER IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS DAY WILL HAVE NO MISSION/TIMERS! Instead the players will go to the underpass and face the true composer (me)

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!