Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What Goes Unnoticed

What Goes Unnoticed

a part of “What Goes Unnoticed”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

Life goes by too quickly. Sometimes, we tend to overlook the more bizarre and hard to explain aspects of life. The question is, once you start noticing them, will you try to find the truth behind it? Even when the answers seem stranger than the question?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Goes Unnoticed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What Goes Unnoticed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What Goes Unnoticed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: What Goes Unnoticed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:52 am

I never thought that you would make a new RP after the first. (No offense.) But you did, and I applaud you for it. Been meaning to get out of the usual RPs I've been in, so if you don't mind, I'll drop in a character, alright?
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 am

Alright. I'll enforce the rule I enforce on myself every time I make a new character: Two days to finish. And yes, I felt like creating a new RP after the first one.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah, I'll keep the rules in mind. (When have I ever forgotten them?) I'll have him up- Once my sibling's done on the laptop, I'll get straight to work. I'll be a newcomer, since I'm not that good at instigating my own storylines in an RP that's not mine. See ya in the activities then.

EDIT: Hey, just alerting you, I have him up! Told you I wouldn't take long.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:32 am

Well, that was fast. Done reviewing him. Just another reminder, since he is a newcomer, he cannot initiate an experience just yet. He must first take part in another or, stay in the dorm for one week (not real world time). Anyway, let's wait a little more before we start.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

May I reserve an old timer?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:44 pm

@AdmireAtStuff Yeah sure. Two days to complete, after this post.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:29 am

May I reserve an Old Timer too?

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:11 pm

@AdmireAtStuff Character sheet approved. @xxMCxMIKEYxx Okay, two days to complete after this post.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 pm

May I reserve a newcomer?

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:01 pm

@Diarmuid O' Dyna. Sure thing. Same as the others, two days after this post.

Just a few notes:
- Main setting is a dormitory so, just throw in any school name you can think of.
- Haven't really thought of a roommate system. Some characters may indicate it in their profile if they want one.
- Changed my character's year level since most appear to be around college level. For the sake of consistency only.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:51 pm

@xxMCxMIKEYxx Character approved. Will probably start this around October 06 2014, or when I feel there's enough people.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm

I suppose at least some (if not most) of the main old timers already know each other? And maybe the newcomers have already met someone? Is it too early to discuss that?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:49 pm

@AdmireAtStuff Logically, yes. Most of the old-timers are already familiar with each other but, only up to a reasonable degree. If anyone wants to be roommates, then it would only be natural that they already know each other. Of course, that still depends on the user. As for newcomers, I reckon that most of them might just be entering the dorm at the beginning of the story.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Seems fun. I will try to join this little roleplay. When I say "try" that means that if I disappear without submitting a character app then... Actually that won't happen.

Ah, but a question about the roleplay sample you ask for... What exactly do you want there? I just want it from the source before I make a decision or look at other sheets.

(Also, SkyCladSaya, congrats on being on here for the better part of a year!!)

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 pm

@Diarmuid O'Dyna Last call for your character so please finish him/her by then.

@Kuroe Thanks. Regarding the RP sample, that depends on whether you're making an old-timer or a newcomer. Old timers have the liberty of presenting an eerie experience that they encountered in the dorm and, from there, we'll try to get to the bottom of it as the Rp goes on.

Newcomers well, that depends. Anything practically goes but, they can't experience something immediately yet. I basically want to see a preview of how someone writes, that's why I placed that part in the character sheet.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 am

Lovely! Thank you. If you would like to start without me that's fine. I'll find an excuse to come in late or something. I'm still working on a character. Or characters. Just focusing on one for now.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 am

I'd like to reserve a newcomer.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 am

@AdmireAtStuff Okay, go ahead.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:46 am

YO! So. I decided to make a character sheet before even checkin' the OOC, my bad if we were supposed ta check in here for reservation first.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!