Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In The Safe Haven

In The Safe Haven

a part of “In The Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Safe Haven is a gathering place of those who hold supernatural abilities. Here they can train and learn to control their powers, all the while trying to stay hidden from society.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In The Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby charlieallen on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 pm

The house looks great! And I totally second the motion for a library. Evy's room would probably be like this:

I can't post links yet, sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

charlieallen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Correlative_Oxymoron on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

I, as well, am with the notion of a library. I'm imagining that Eros would have stocked a library or study full of books when the Haven was originally setup. Collecting more books as time passed, of course. Mostly for research regarding his abilities and so he can help anyone who comes understand their abilities on a scientific level.

(edit: http://design4homes.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... -with.html The room with the blue couch is most likely how Eros' room would look like. )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Correlative_Oxymoron
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Okay! Updated places tab for the new rooms added~ roleplay/in-the-safe-haven/places/the-safe-haven (I also changed the backyard to something I like better)

As you all know, I sent a mass message to you all discussing the roleplays start so there's not much left for me to say. All you guys's characters look brilliant, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to start this. Also, @Ibecameinsnae, I love the plot ideas you had. I think the easiest one to do, if and when we delve into that which wouldn't be until we're all well into the roleplay, would be the person who left and is trying to get others on his side, just so none of us has to take on roleplaying these radical groups. I could get one of my friends to roleplay this one person easily, or I could even take it up as a second character if no one else does. But, we'll deal with this all when we cross that bridge.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:15 am

Is anybody out there? Or has the sites difficulty over the past coupla days killed it?

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 am

I thought it was only me. Thank god it was everyone. I'm still here

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm

I'd hope not! I'm still here, I'm just waiting on posts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey guy, sorry for the small lull in the roleplay. I messaged Charlieallen about posting, and Shi is working on his character, who's name will be Kayden. I hope to get a post up by tonight, but if not, there will defiantly be one up tomorrow~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pooky on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello~, I was wondering if I could join, if possible. ^^'

Pooky
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:47 am

Sorry Pooky, currently there are no spots open in this role play. If any open however, I'll let you know.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pooky on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Ah, okay. I was unsure as to whether more spots were going to be created, or if 8 was the max. Thanks!

Pooky
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm

@Dumisa, I'm sorry, I misread the post. I don't seem to have the ability to PM, or maybe I'm just a noob and missing it. You have my apologies. Now to figure out how to change it.

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:45 pm

If you're newer to the site you might not have permissions to send out PMs yet. Click here if you want to get that out of the way, you'll have to post in a total of ten forums to get permissions C: Hope it helps!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:13 pm

WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE?

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Hoping we're back on for a while at least? I'm writing up a post right now~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:57 pm

I'm still here and ready to write.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:57 pm

@Toxic: I have no idea! Two days on, two days off. I'd say maintenance but there's been no word of such as far as I know. Let's just hope it's back for a while this time. @Amelia: Can't wait for your post, Amy! I'm looking forward to writing for Simon again.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 pm

SO Shi's new character should be in by tonight, so once that's done I'll post my post as so we don't have a bit of confusion just because I'm going to go over what everyone powers are and who is who to Simon and Skylar. Also, Charlieallen, who plays the character of Evelyne, hasn't been on since the fourteenth. This possibly could be cause all the errors and whatnot's that have been occurring. So, as a precaution, if she hasn't posted or been active in the next couple of days, I'll make a second character to fill the spot. If Charlie does show up afterwards, we'll work it all out.

Edit: Also, just so no confusion, the person Kayden who is referred to in my post is going to be the name of the character replacing Eros. Also sorry for the long wait for the post im a terrible person please don't hate me. D:

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:34 am

Speaking of being a terrible people...

I am so sorry everyone. I wanted to get my CS up as soon as possible, but between the site being down for almost a week and my homework and job, I just couldn't get the time in.

I've got a WIP up here for your viewing pleasure, which I should be finishing within a few hours. I'll similarly get a post up as soon as I can as well.

Thank you so much for your patience guys, it means a lot.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey everyone! Here's a head's up that the majority of our collab are thoughts and exchanged looks between Simon and Skylar. They don't actually speak until the near end as there was not much time or room for responses. Just wanted to clear that up so there isn't a misunderstanding in the future. It's easily distinguishable by the dialogue/thought colors as well as italics.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Happy Halloween guys~

Also, I have not heard back from CharlieAllen so until further notice, Evelyne no longer exists.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!