Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Contagion | After The End

a part of “Contagion | After The End”, a fictional universe by β„°β„―β„―β„˜.

The Virus spread. Billions died. The Ending began. We may have survived the apocalypse, but the Virus changed us. All of us. And Now, we must make it through After The Ending. [Only 3 Males left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contagion | After The End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby β„°β„―β„―β„˜ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Contagion | After The End"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Children see magic because they look for it.
β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… συя β„“ΟƒΡβˆ‚ Ξ±ΠΈβˆ‚ ѕανισя Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ΠΌΞΉgΠ½Ρ‚Ρƒ ѕ’яα β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜…

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

β„°β„―β„―β„˜
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Contagion | After The End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:57 pm

May I reserve a female slot?

"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone." - Mei Misaki.

My favorite color is the color of something very important in everyone's body.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey there! This RP looks pretty cool! ^^

May I take on a female spot, please?

"The sun is up
The sky is blue
It is beautiful
And so are you." - Unknown ^^;

And just to make things clear, this is an anime RP right? So anime FCs... yada yada...?

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby β„°β„―β„―β„˜ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Roles are reserved~

Yes, the FC's must be Anime ^^

Also, would you two mind adding in your biggest fears? Just so we know what to avoid if must be during the RP for certain characters!

The sheet will be up soon, I promise.

β„°β„―β„―β„˜
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:13 pm

My character's biggest fears is Thunders and Heights.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inabasement on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:15 pm

May I reserve a female slot?

inabasement
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Thank you~! :D

Hmm... Spiders. My characters biggest fear is spiders. xD

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby β„°β„―β„―β„˜ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Ew spiders are gross. However, I am an adrenaline junky, so I absolutly love heights. Thunder can be rather scarey when it shakes your whole house though.

β„°β„―β„―β„˜
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:28 pm

I guess I'm not necessarily scared of spiders... it's just they become an issue once they're inside your house. xD Thunderstorms are okay, same with heights. I actually find thunderstorms quite fun to watch at night. ^^ I stay up without my parents knowing. Mwahaha

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 am

Favorite quote: β€œIf all the world hated you and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved of you and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends.”
― Charlotte BrontΓ«, Jane Eyre
My character's fears would be the dark and ... enclosed spaces?
Turquoise
Can I reserve a male role?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ascendi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:22 am

I find this whole 'avoiding greatest fears in RP' thing a bit silly, but I'll roll with it.

My greatest fear is suddenly being teleported into a gas giant/sun/depths of the ocean/black hole/all of the other things in space that would kill you in an instant.

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

I love nature, especially the forest with all of that greenery, you can just feel the oxygen rich environment pressing in on you, it's very refreshing. However a good forest won't help you much if you're poor, so having plenty of dollar bills in your pocket is something to love much more.

I'd really like to reserve a male, my face claim is Eric Surt from K

Ascendi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Damn, I was so tempted to join this till I read those two most terrible of words. Anime Only. I have no problem with anime, but I can't stand placing restrictions on the images needed to fill the sheet. It either requires you structure your character around a pre-existing anime character (kinda hard to be original, then), or the absurd luck that somewhere there's a picture floating around that matches what you had in mind.

This looked so good, too. Damn it.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ascendi on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:59 pm

You'd think no picture would be viable too, provided the description was long and well detailed.

Ascendi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:09 pm

@Raidose || I don't really think using an anime FC prevents you from doing anything. a FC is just so people can get an idea on what your character looks like, even though you can still write a description up on that too. It's the same with real person FCs or art FCs. Using a FC doesn't automatically mean that the characters personality has to be like what the character looks like in the images you have, you can make the personality completely your own if you write it up decently. So I don't think using FC images are restricting you from using your imagination in your writing abilities.

Plus, FC images make the CS look prettier. (✿ β™₯β€Ώβ™₯)

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:07 pm

My biggest fear is probably being buried alive. o.o

"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods
There is a rapture on the lonely shore
There is society where none intrudes
By the deep sea, and music in its roar
I love not man the less but nature more"

Is part of a poem by Lord Byron and is tattooed on my back. So you could say it's my favorite quote. xD

The sky without stars, in the middle of the night, would be a beautiful sight to behold.

As for a face claim, Suburu Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers? I might think of another person later, but that's all that is coming to me right now.

Mind if I snag a male spot?

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Even with an original personality, you're still cramming that into the mold of Ichigo, or whoever you end up using. And it's a bit difficult to give people an idea of what you look like when there isn't an anime character in existence to match your character's description. So you're forced to change tactics, and rather than find a picture to match your idea, you have to shape your idea to match a preexisting face. It forces you to go for what you can find, instead of what you had in mind (rhyme not intentional). And sometimes appearance affects personality, or several other things such as history or social interactions. So, yes, restrictions on face claims do limit creativity. While I too like a sheet that looks all spick and span, functionality and freedom to take creative liberties with what is to be your character trumps it every time.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm

I would like to challenge for a female spot and reserve a male spot.

My biggest fear is NEEDLES!

"No matter what the color of your skin is,
we all bleed red"
- HH Younus AlGohar

My male character would be Zero from Vampire Knight and my female doesn't really have a FC to my knowledge.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby β„°β„―β„―β„˜ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

The sheet will be up shortly, all roles are reserved.

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ | Thank you, I agree, it does make the sheets look better.

Raidose | I am sorry for how you view this, but I will not accept anyone without an Anime FC. I do not agree with your beliefs, I believe that anyone with enough creativity cannot be limited by a FC, to each their own though. See how you have not be taking part in this roleplay, please do not start drama in my OOC.

Due to my mother having a stroke I have no been on as much as I would like, if anyone has any complaints about anything please personally PM me. Thank you.

β„°β„―β„―β„˜
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!