Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time of Arrival

Time of Arrival

a part of “Time of Arrival”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

In space, there is a lot to worry about; you can be hit by an asteroid, sucked into a black hole, etc. There's a lot of reasons for death to occur, and just for the fun of it, this RP is going to add 'eaten by zombies' to that list.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time of Arrival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Time of Arrival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:05 am

Please post your reservations here.
Last edited by Lovebird on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Time of Arrival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:20 am

May I reserve FC Touka from Tokyo Ghoul?

The color is #6699FF

And I already PMed ISpeakTheTruth
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:30 am

Sure! Touka is reserved for you for 24 hours.

I guess Touka is open again!

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:03 am

I'm a dedicated RP'er and often have the trouble of finding one that actually stays alive. So I'm trying again :P anyway I'd personally like to have a character that isn't what's posted on the intro page. I have good idea for a character but I can wait until after the other spots fill up. I'll keep my eye on this piece until then unless my character won't be accepted at all. then that's understandable. just give me a heads up that way I can know whether to check in on this RP or not.

thank you.

(P.S. my punctuation will be better and sentences will indeed start with capitals and whatnot when I actually post.)

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello! This RP looks quite interesting, and points for not mentioning the word "werewolf" once.

However, I have an interesting request: can I create a station-AI type of character? He would have reasonable control over the station (doors, automatic security systems, etc) but would also be slowly running out of power and perhaps going insane and thus somewhat reliant on the human characters.

If not, I can just reserve one of the other characters.

Cheers, and tagged!
No.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:05 pm

@Evo, I think an AI-type would be great! I'd love to see how it reacts to the other survivors, and if it might actually get out alive at all. I'd like to talk to you about it in PM, but in short, you can start working on the character sheet now.

Also, since it doesn't seem like Truth is going to post for a while, I'll get to updating the Roleplay.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:55 am

I post most of my CS. I spent a good deal of time trying to find out why the two column parts weren't lining up right. but I got it right. I would finish the rest but It's late and I have something I have to be awake for tomorrow morning. (Or rather this morning). I'll update the rest of it as soon as I can. most likely within 24 hours. before this time tomorrow definitely.

oh, and I was close to taking that one chick that's open. the one with the purple hair from Tokyo Ghoul. she seems like she'd be a cool character.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm

HELLO I HAD NO IDEA THIS STARTED

I'm sick right now and feel terrible, but tomorrow I swear to God I'll get my post in ;-; and finish my character because wow I haven't even done that yetI am so sorry

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crossfirewarrior on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:19 pm

@Evo Love your character idea that's awesome! I'm half expecting the security drones to be like hunters from Half-Life 2

Crossfirewarrior
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Crossfirewarrior wrote:@Evo Love your character idea that's awesome! I'm half expecting the security drones to be like hunters from Half-Life 2

Thanks! Not sure yet how the drones will operate and what their arsenal is, but they're far less common than the Hunters.

And less pesky...

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:50 am

i need to know if my character is going to be added or not. I see that the RP is going and I was told to go on and submit a character but they still are not even under the character tab. so I'd like to know what's going on so I can know if I need to keep frequenting this RP or not.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:13 pm

It's gone pretty quite down here for a while.

Everyone okay? Everyone happy with the current events in the story? How was the holidays?

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:37 am

that's why I've been quiet. holidays and guest all staying over. been pretty busy. had to stay up late just so I could update this RP and another one. was starting to feel bad :P the holidays have been good to me though. hope everyone else had a good time as well.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Still alive, still good. Just need a reply.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey guys, I apologise for not putting up my reply! Things have been going on in the family and I haven't been able to write. I promise to make up for it soon. Things will get interesting in my next post. In the meantime, why don't you start talking about things you'd like to see, or perhaps a theory about what's going on? We're not the most talkative group, but feedback is welcome.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:49 pm

RP ded? :(

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:57 pm

seems like it :(

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!