Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tundra || Remaster

Tundra || Remaster

a part of “Tundra || Remaster”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

Information Inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tundra || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tundra || Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:36 pm

@Alliqua_Dark, please PM me and I will be happy to work something out with you. Especially since we need more boys...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:36 pm

My character will have Breath Weapons for his ability and I think his FC will be Setsuna F Seiei.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 am

Lol, it would appear I was a bit slow on reserving a spot. Oh well though, I still get to enjoy the show....er...story...thing....I still get to enjoy that is what's important!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:57 am

@Eddy, if you'd like your spot back as an antagonist I'd be happy to give it to you! Unless you'd like to play a Freedom Fighter this time? We could use another male.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 pm

*crashes on floor* So many finals. How do you study even!?!?!?!?
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 am

Everyone's characters so far are wonderful! I am going to request that you all begin to finish them up as I would like to discuss plot and hopefully begin soon!

@C O S M I C, listen to video game soundtracks when you study, they're designed to motivate.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:49 pm

@Masquerade (Skye) Could I reserve another character? I was thinking an antagonist with Possession as an ability. By Possession I mean that they can take over the bodies of other people/animals and have them in addition to their natural body. The character would only be able to have two or three at maximum under their control in addition to their own at once. I was thinking the character would be male, but we do not have any female antagonists, so it could be female too. What do you think?

Lyx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:56 pm

@Lyx, I would prefer it to be a female antagonist although if you're not comfortable playing female then male is fine too.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:58 pm

I'll take Lavi as my FC (Funny how i've never actually seen the show despite my somewhat heavy use of this FC...) and I'll take Rapid Regeneration as a power, if it is all good.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:48 pm

That's perfect Eddy, thanks for joining!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:09 am

If everyone could please begin to finish up their characters, that would be great!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:40 am

@Skye I thought about it more and I'm not going to make a second character. Just letting you know!

Lyx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Alright Lyx, thank you for letting me know.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 am

Im slowly (but surely) finishing! My finals are just taking so much time @ - @

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:15 pm

@C O S M I C, alright as long as you're working on him. The others seemed to have completely stopped. I seemed to have forgotten about finals.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:27 am

Well I should be (hopefully) done soon. Unfortunately, personality can be a difficult spot for me, and history has always been a tough spot for me to get by. ^-^u...So I hope to get past those as soon as I can.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:27 am

Site acted up and double posted....sorry about that.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:43 am

LAST FINAL TODAY!!!

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:59 pm

@ C O S M I C, good luck!

@Eddy, I struggle with those as well.

@Everyone else, the position of leader may open up as the person who has reserved her hasn't touched her WIP and and isn't responding to my PM's.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 am

At this point I'm beginning to grow annoyed, there are a few characters that are simply sitting in the basket who have not been touched since they were submitted. This is what kills role plays guys!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!