Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Those Adrift

Those Adrift

a part of “Those Adrift”, a fictional universe by GreenPegg.

Some say that life has a plan for everyone, but what happens when this supposed plan leads you to another life and another world? (MORE INFO INSIDE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those Adrift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Adrift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:54 pm

So excited, yeah!! And I love the discussion tab idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Posted! Sorry for the wait. Had to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles [otherwise known as the five portal of Hell] and then sleep.
    GreenPegg, if you want to collab on a post together so we're not posting short one-liners back and forth, let me know. Once everything's fleshed out with wednesdaysun, I'll have Robert's post up as well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Just letting you guys know I may be out of commission from the 23rd to the 28th for the holidays. (Apologies to ibecameinsane for not being able to post either! There was a lot of last-minute coursework to be done.)
If the extremely weak connection is kind—and I'm hoping it is—I may be able to get a post in.

Happy holidays! \(o u o /)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:47 pm

It's been quiet, but I'll attribute that to the busy times that have been the past few weeks. So since the holiday season is now over, can I get a roll call for everyone who is still with us (the RP I mean. Didn't mean for that to be morbid if it sounded as such.)

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Hullo! Still in.
I'm admittedly having trouble finding the muse to start posting here. I'll try to get a post up by next week. c:

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Needless to say, I'm still here. GreenPegg, if you want to talk about what our next post is going to be, I'm open.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Present and accounted for!

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Much to my own chagrin, with some players having not checked in and others haven't finished the characters they reserved, I'm going to have to call it here. No matter how short this was, it was still a lot of fun while it lasted and I hope you all felt at least partially the same way. Either way, hope you all have all the luck in your future RP's and thanks for putting in the time you did with my odd little idea.

-GreenPegg

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!