Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

a part of “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The lights went out and the specters came, survival is our only option. ((Open and Accepting))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Hmm. Well you both know how I enjoy villains. ;) Maybe I could introduce someone. And bring Ace back?
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Yess, do it.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Kelsi KELSI!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back! And YES omg make a character!!! Make two!!!

For the record I had a little man tear writing for Hunter... The shit that happened to all of them was pretty fucked up. I mean shit, it's downright depressing. But YAY we might have a wedding! That's a little pick me up.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Aww. Hunter. ;_;

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 pm

I know!! Hunter!! :''(

I love him.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Oh boy, everyone better be ready for our first quite dramatic and shocking arc that is set to begin this evening (rp time).

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Cannot decide whether to be excited or scared. D:

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Both. Can we say boom?

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:41 am

D: D: D:

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Lol yea... you know me Vit.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:29 pm

So in life news... I opened an account with a credit union because they have better rates than traditional banks. Decided to refinance my car loan for my sports car and my new loan saves me $200 a month. Yay! So I also decided to open a credit card with this credit union because I only have one credit line in use and my financial advisor recommended I have 3-4 to build optimum credit. My other credit card is only for a $300 limit, I only use it for gas. Now my credit score isn't anything to marvel at, it's just ok credit. So I was expecting a $500-$1500 credit limit. Crazy sons of bitches approve me for a $16,000 credit limit. I seriously can't wrap my head around it. Who needs a $16,000 credit card? Not this girl, I don't even use my credit card to buy anything but gas and I don't intend to use this one for anything special either. Crazy shit man, crazy shit.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Ahaha oh jeez.

My bank keeps sending me stuff seeming to think I qualify for one of their credit cards with a big limit, as I don't get overdrawn or anything.. and I'm left wondering if they've ever actually looked at any of my statements. I'm self-emplyed and my income is sporadic as fuck. Luckily I'm not shortsighted enough to spend out more than I can afford, but still. Makes the banking crisis make a huge amount of sense in that context.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Lol I called them and found out why they gave me such a high limit. My debt to income ratio is at 1%. Which apparently means I make too much money and have too little debt. LOL! I do make a lot of money and have virtually no debt, even my house is paid off, but still what am I going to do with a high limit credit card? Answer: Nothing. I'm just going to leave it sitting in my safe lol. As far as I'm concerned it's more of a risk to carry around than anything.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Oh and I'm working on a post :) Alex is as well.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:43 pm

I've been so wrapped up making two characters for this other roleplay that I failed to check this OOC.
I'm a terrible person guys!
Hiiiiiii Alex! It makes me so happy to know that I was missed. :D I could maybe make a new character since you want me to make a second one...But what kind of character? :0 I'm at a loss. D:
I'm excited for your post Asura!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Lol well any type you want really. You can make a bad guy if you want. Once I get this huge post up everyone will get a better feel for who our first baddies are.

The first arc is going to be code named the separatists. Working on the premise that hunters adapted to the new world as well and with a whole lot less restrictions due to organized civilization being in shambles they use the Specters as a weapon to take down immortals and have grown barbaric in their efforts. Clever bastards lol.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Message me if anyone wants to be a part of the separatists or at least be in on the plot. XD

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 pm

I'M CANCER FREE!!!!!! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:52 am

Woo! Congrats Alex! You kicked cancer's ass! :D

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Hell yeah! That's freaking awesome dude! So happy for you! :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!