Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

It All Started With A Book

Character Relations

a part of “It All Started With A Book”, a fictional universe by BraceBlaze.

Four teens and four storybook characters are suddenly thrown together, as the storybook characters are suddenly transported to "reality".

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It All Started With A Book”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img] (Name goes here from 1001fonts or wherever) [/img][/center]
[center][img] (insert picture) [/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[center][b] Peter Pan (Peter): [/b]

[b] Rapunzel (Blondie): [/b]

[b] Aladdin (Ben): [/b]

[b] Merida (Brave): [/b]

[hr][/hr]

[b] Wen-Di Jeong:[/b]

[b] Starling O'haral: [/b]

[b] Rowan Cross:[/b]
[/center]

Last edited by BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Okay so for the relationship with the other storybook characters, you can just say I've heard of their story.

For the storybook characters, some of the relations you might have is like "oh I get a weird feeling from so-so, not like the people here. It's more magical." (Regarding other Storybook characters.) Something like that. Or what comes to mind. Basically though this is for the teens since they all go to the same high school, and the storybook characters don't really know their teens yet. So if you don't want to the storybook characters don't have to post here.

Lastly I will get my character up soon, and maybe we can start this on Wednesday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Peter Pan: "I've read lots of books! The story of Peter Pan is awesome! I'd love to go on an adveture like that someday!"

Rapunzel (Blondie): "What do I say about me? I like who I am for the most part, although sometimes I wish people didn't think I was so naive"

Aladdin (Ben): "The story of Aladdin is one of my favorites!"

Merida (Brave): "I've never heard of this person, I wonder if she's nice?"

Wen-Di Jeong: "I don"t really know anyone here, but I am always willing to make a new friend!"

Starling O'haral: "I don"t really know anyone here, but I am always willing to make a new friend!"

Rowan Cross:"I don"t really know anyone here, but I am always willing to make a new friend!"

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:10 am

|[And we just kick, push, kick push, and coast.]|

|Peter Pan (Peter)|
"Peter Pan? I've read it, yeah. I have a punk vest from a couple years back with 'Lost Boy' on a stenciled patch across the back. It's pretty sweet. Second star to the right n' all that."

| Rapunzel (Blondie)|
"Never really got the appeal of the long hair thing, I guess."

| Aladdin (Ben)|
"Aladdin is my favorite story, and my favorite character, of course. I identify with him a little, if I'm totally honest, you know? I get the whole 'kid of the streets' thing I guess."

| Merida (Brave)|
"Haven't even watched it, man."

| Wen-Di Jeong ("Wendy")|
"TBA"

| Rowan Cross |
"TBA, but also, is he named after a religious inanimate object?"

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:04 am

Rowan Cross

Peter Pan (Peter):
"read the books and watched the movie. I like the movie better."

Rapunzel (Blondie):
"Seems nice, but her hair... She's probably sheltered. Wonder if she likes lettuce."

Aladdin (Ben):
"The original story sucks. I like the other versions better. Especially the movie."

Merida (Brave):
"I love that movie, there's no romance. I'm a bit envio - I mean, the triplets are funny!"

Wen-Di Jeong:
"Don't know her, but nice hair."

Starling O'haral:
"Looks like a skater, but I don't know him that well."
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:45 pm

| Peter Pan (Peter) |
"I love and relate to the the character, I read the book and watched all the cartoon and movie remakes.
I really wonder he'd be like, would he understand how hard it is to grow up or would he just be careless?"

| Rapunzel (Blondie) |
"When I was in preschool I refused get my hair cut because I wanted to be just like Rapunzel.
If she's anything like in Tangled I think we'd get along well."

| Aladdin (Ben) |
"Did I rub (break) my grandmas' antique vases in the hopes of finding a genie? Maybe. Did I try to steal a monkey from the zoo? Maybe.
I think he's a bit of a bad influence."

| Merida (Brave) |
""

| Starling O'Hara |
"-----"

| Rowan Cross |
"-----"

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Peter Pan (Peter):
"Never met him. He seems cool though, the kind that would have your back if you needed it."

Rapunzel (Blondie):
"I've never met her, but she's seems like I would always want to hang out with her just to catch her happy glow. She also has this pure innocent about her, yet she's ambitious and isn't afraid of adventure."

Merida (Brave):
"The head strong type huh? I like the fact that'll she'll stand up for what she believes in. If we ever met I guess we could be friends."

Wen-Di Jeong:
"I like her. Of course we have never met, but she's the innocent type the kind of girl who can't help but make you smile."

Rowan Cross:
"Hmmmm...never met him either. He seems like the kind of guy I would annoy quickly with my remarks."

Starling O'haral:
"I've never met him, but he seems like the kind of guy I would hang out with. He sounds like a cool okay guy. The kind that you always want to hang around."

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Re: It All Began With A Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:11 pm

I'm going to get my character done tonight and depending on how late I get done, I might post tonight. If not we'll start for sure tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with it guys.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!