Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Upper East Side

Gossip Girl's Reign

a part of “The Upper East Side”, a fictional universe by royals.

A roleplay based off of the television series, Gossip Girl.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Upper East Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gossip Girl's Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:15 pm

I'll be home earlier tomorrow than I thought, so I'll finish Lex and do the relationship sheet as soon as I can. Also, I like the idea of everyone having names for the blog that no one would know, it makes sense when they send rumors and tiny secrets to GG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Sorry I've been out of communication. My grandpa died very suddenly and I've been dealing with funeral arrangements. I will respond to all PMs and probably send out a few tonight.
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Aw, so sorry AngelGirl.

For the GG posts, how would we post the responses to it? Like just make a reply post in that thread and be like --

USERNAME HERE:
comment, rumor, secrets, etc.

And the username is just some random username that the character would have made up to hide their identity?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:39 am

Thanks, bridges.

Okay, I've read through a few charries and I'll be communicating with y'all shortly about relationships.

@royals
How do you suggest I get into posting? My schedule will be very hectic for awhile and I don't want you to think that I don't want to be a part of this because I do. If you would rather PM you can do that too.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi there!

I was wondering if that spot for the Adventurist was still open? :)

Scar x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:35 pm

It is still available, DuBois_Scarlett :).

AngelGirl, I'm sorry for your loss :(. I totally understand that your schedule will be hectic so I would just recommend distancing your character if you know you can post for a few days, just so no one is waiting for your response to carry on.

BurningBridges, yeah, that would be fine.

I'm going to make a post for Cliff and Hana tonight. I've been working all day or else I would have done it earlier.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Yeesh, I don't know if I like being the secretly disliked one XD

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 am

Posted my CS!!!

roleplay/the-upper-east-side/characters/lance-cavendish

Can't wait to join you all :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm

@AngelGirl, =D

@DuBois_Scarlett, hello Lance!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Wow, I'm late D:. I'm going to post today. Sorry about that.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Just wondering, when is the next GG blog post coming out? How do we approach it?

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 am

I'll second Girl2Fine2's gif use. Lance is an A++++ ;).

I'm probably going to make another GG post once the assembly is over. We could do it where we all know OOC who each username is and everyone just posts their comments in that the thread in the way BB suggested, but none of the characters know who is who. Or everyone could send the comments to me and I could just include them all in the GG post so none of you even know who said what. What do you guys think?

I'll make a post tomorrow with the head of the schools doing their assembly speech or whatever and then we can say school is out of session. We can either play things out for a few hours after school (it'll be 10:30ish when they get out) and then do a time skip to right before Annelise's party (which I imagine would be around 8ish). It might drag on if we play out the whole 10:30 AM - 8 PM time frame, so if anyone has a preference to when the time skip happens, let me know.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:26 am

I like the anonymous aspect of it, seems the most like a gossip blog would operate. But I feel like you may get bombarded with secrets, royals.

I think a time skip sounds good.

Okay, I'm going to admit this now because I don't want it to get in the way. I am terrified of RPs with this many people. Every one I've been in has just died, or only a few people continue with it as opposed to everyone, and I really don't want that to happen to this one. Okay. I said it.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:34 pm

I think the anonymous way is good too. You can always pick and choose what to include if you get too many at once!

I hope this lasts too, AngelGirl. Sophiex, Girl2Fine2 and I were involved in a GG roleplay a few months back and just when it got good, people disappeared.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Okay, so we can do it the anonymous way, and yeah, I'll try to include as many as possible. You can send them to me at any time via PM, and it will be included as if your character sent it in an anonymous message to the GG blog.

royals
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Hey girls!

Sorry I've been at work all day. I'll try and post tonight, if I can't then definitely tomorrow morning. I'm from England so it'll be up way before you all get up ;P

Scar xxx

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Just a heads up I'm going to be a little tied up all this week because I'm the only one home that can take care of our cat that just got home from having surgery, which is also why I have only posted once.

I'll try to make a catch up post sometime tonight or early tomorrow though.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

I'm stuck working tomorrow but hopefully I'll be able to post again at night. I just made one though, and I just want to note that I worked with royals on the iPhone text generator conversation, so no one think that I'm god-modding ;D.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey so after the crazy with the funeral I went straight into tech "hell" week which is a whole other kind of crazy. I don't have much laptop access except for late late at night when I can use my friends hotspot so for this week. I'll try and get one in tonight. Sorry!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 pm

HEllo! :D

When are we moving onto tonight?

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!