Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mystic Grove

Mystic Grove

a part of “Mystic Grove”, a fictional universe by sparrowluvr2.

A small town with a whole lot of secrets. Will their new protector choose to stay?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mystic Grove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mystic Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:06 am

I can't wait to see all of them! I just posted mine if you'd like to see mine first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am

Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join! We want to have all the characters filled so we can add more! Don't worry that your character isn't important! All characters will be important!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 am

I've submitted my application for Female #3!! :)

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:53 am

Any last name suggestions that fit with Noah?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:30 am

The-Calenator wrote:Any last name suggestions that fit with Noah?

What about Clearwater? Or Brookes? ....Goodwill? XD Ramirez? Rodriguez? I've a close friend whose surname is Alfonso. It sounds awesome. Or maybe Alonzo? XDD

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:44 am

gelaniixi wrote:
The-Calenator wrote:Any last name suggestions that fit with Noah?

What about Clearwater? Or Brookes? ....Goodwill? XD Ramirez? Rodriguez? I've a close friend whose surname is Alfonso. It sounds awesome. Or maybe Alonzo? XDD

I like Ramirez, Thanks for the suggestions :D

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelaniixi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:07 am

The-Calenator wrote:I like Ramirez, Thanks for the suggestions :D

You're welcome! :)

gelaniixi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:36 am

Hi guys! Hope your all doing well. If you could get your submissions in ASAP will with be reviewing submission both today and tonight and will contact you if you have been accepted and any plot points that your characters may or may not be involved in.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Sorry to bother you but I made my whole thing I was meant to do but when I tried to submit it , it didn't work what do I do then

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Did you fill out everything? The name and such sometimes the site plays up if you miss out something on the beginning.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm

I may be able to take on Male 7, by the way, but I'm not going to put down a GIF or a color since that's really subjective. If I get Male 2 done relatively soon, then perhaps I can take him on :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:52 pm

okay I will try that and get back to you later if that's okay

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:47 pm

I got both of them Hannah! Okay! I can't wait to look at everything! :D

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Those of you who turned in your auditions should have gotten approved or not from us. If you could, make sure your profiles are complete and make sure their pretty with some more pictures of gifs? We will try to start around Sunday.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:52 pm

I just sent in my application

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:54 pm

I like it so far! Don't forget the history! ;) If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Yes, I'm just very busy, Christmas all that (Christmas Eve in Australia right now, I won't be on tomorrow just some advance notice, If i am on it will only be for like 10-20 minutes)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Oooh we got an Aussie! :D Take your time I completely understand! I have no life and will be working so I will be on at least eight hours both nights! Hahaha

ALSO! I'm working on more characters! ;)

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:39 am

Haha!

And yush... more charactaaas

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Am I still reserved? Almost finished I just am sick right now and Christmas is coming and I was baking pies and ugh so tired
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!