Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ashmont Academy Secrets

Ashmont Academy

a part of “Ashmont Academy Secrets”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

Welcome to Ashmont Academy, an all girls' school with some of the best curriculum in the world. Please, don't mind the rumors going around.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ashmont Academy Secrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ashmont Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Please, feel free to ask questions and make reservations. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ashmont Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:05 pm

May I reserve
Name|Age|Scholarship|American|Had an Affair with the Biology Teacher Miss Wynsome|Troian Bellisario|OPEN...

not sure what you meant by role, so please forgive me if I reserved incorrectly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:09 pm

It's fine. You're reserved. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Ignore me.
Last edited by cc.jones on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Hey there! I was wanting to reserve Holland Roden's FC, but I had a question about her character's teenage motherhood?

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:39 pm

I'd like to reserve the last girl (Selina Gomez), her secret being a past addiction. Thanks!

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:45 pm

You are all reserved. What is your question, Blushing Bunny? ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Is she close with her child? Or did she give it up for adoption? I just want to know about her relationship with the child.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:52 pm

That's entirely up to you. Of course, she doesn't have her child at school with her, so if she didn't put it up for adoption, it would most likely be living with her parents. It's up to you though.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Alrighty. Sounds great- thank you! :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 am

Hey Wisteria! I was wondering if I could make a reservation.
Name|Age|Privileged|British|Family is Going Bankrupt|Amanda Seyfried|OPEN...
I was also wondering if I could change the Face Claim, Amanda Seyfried, to Hayley Williams.
Please let me know.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:29 am

@HeWho, of course. Yay! Now we only need Chloe Mortez's FC to be picked up. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Could I reserve Name|Age|Privileged|French and American|Illegitimate Child|Chloe Mortez|OPEN.. Image
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:56 pm

@Anraee, reserved.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:18 pm

May I reserve Chole Mortez please cause I can have the whole biography done by tomorrow night

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:49 pm

@Hannahpop102, sorry she's already reserved. If you PM me, we may be able to set up another character though. ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:20 am

Just a random question, but does Ashmont Academy have dorms? Or are the girls living off campus? I was just making sure.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:30 pm

There are dorms and I will be assigning them as soon as everyone's characters are in.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Ill have my Character done my the morning! Sorry its taking so long

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!