Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Stars Align

Relationships

a part of “When Stars Align”, a fictional universe by Blushing Bunny.

A town can’t pop out of nowhere. Nevertheless a town that didn’t seem to exist until 20 years ago. But what if it did? What if a town became a place? A spot? A home? What if that same town held some of our history’s greatest secrets? {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Stars Align”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arthur Pym

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:24 am

Arthur Pym
Eccentric, Funny, Curious
Twenty Four || Edgar Allan Poe
◑ = Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☺☺= Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies || ღ = Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest

The Females

Cateline Moreau

Mary Lynn Roland

Felicity Torque

Bella Whitmore

Yvette Van Der Woodsen
[☺☺]
"She fascinates me. I want to know everything about her. And that's not even to mention her appearance, because god she's gorgeous. I try to write her and it always comes out wrong, because how can you put such imperfect perfection into words?"

Female 6

The Males

Evan Duncan

Callum Hall
[☺]
"Give me a piece of that."

Heath Percival Lovell
[☺☺]
"I've known Heath since I was a kid, back when he used to drive me insane because I didn't know anything about him. Awhile ago I moved in with him because I couldn't make rent, and now I help him grade papers occasionally. He's great, even lets me use him as a sounding board for my ideas. Then again, I suppose I let him do the same."

Lucas W. Richmond

Liam Stratford

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 am

Bella Whitmore
Naive, Promiscuous, Popular
16 || Female 6 || Queen Victoria
◑= Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☺☺=Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies || ღ = Hooked up with/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest

The Females

Cateline Moreau
To Be Determined
Female 2
To Be Determined
Felicity Torque
To Be Determined
Mary Lynn Roland
To Be Determined
Yvette Van Der Woodsen
To Be Determined
Bella Whitmore
Bella loves Bella of course. She's PERFECT!

The Males

Liam Stratford
To Be Determined
Evan Duncan
To Be Determined
Lucas W. Richmond
To Be Determined
Arthur Pym
To Be Determined
Heath Percival Lovell
Mr Lovell is Bella's high school teacher and is going to seduce him this year.
Callum Hall
To Be Determined
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!