Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Animal Inside

The Animal Inside

a part of “The Animal Inside”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

In a small town in Japan, six best-friends are blessed with the power to turn into their spirit animal. It's up to them to keep it a secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Animal Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Animal Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:24 pm

My CS should be finished later today, in a couple of hours. If not, everything but the history will be finished by tonight. So, how's it going everybody?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misfortunatesoul on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Not exactly sure when mine will be done, lol. I'm finishing up the personality area so I might be done sometime tomorrow evening. I tend to take my time with the character sheet, so I hope you guys don't mind waiting until the day after tomorrow at the longest- though I'm confident I will be finished tomorrow evening. ^^;

The characters are looking fantastic though! ^^ Can't wait to start. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misfortunatesoul
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 am

Well once you get in a WIP, I'll start to work on the first post :) .

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misfortunatesoul on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 am

I just sent in a WIP but I'm not seeing any of my work I'd submitted on it. ^^; is just my computer or can you not see it either? lol

misfortunatesoul
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:13 am

I accepted your character. Now if you get the basics in we can start roleplaying.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misfortunatesoul on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:19 am

Err, so you aren't seeing the character skeleton either then? I am trying to get the skeleton up there but it isn't allowing me to. It's saying that my character has been successfully updated, but when you click on him, poof, nothing. ^^;

misfortunatesoul
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:25 am

Wow, ok.. I have no clue how to fix that, but for now I'm gonna write up my post~ .

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:32 am

@misfortunatesoul
I just looked at your CS and I saw everything on it, in-case you'd like to know. C:

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:53 am

Yippee~! I got the first post up! & I saw your character sheet too~

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Gonna need to quickly resubmit it, since the avatar isn't going through. I just woke up, so I'll haul arse to finish everything but the bio.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Post'll be up first thing in the morning, alongside the finished history. Sorry for the long wait, was just very busy today.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:07 am

So, are we just waiting for misfortunatesoul to post and then things can move on?

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 am

Yea practically. But I don't expect him to post anytime soon because it's New Years and such.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 pm

So, erm, Happy New Year's Eve! For some of us, it's already the next day, I believe. But, anyways, next time I'll be online is 2015, so see you all then!

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Happy New Year everyone! C:

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Anyway, Happy sodding new year everyone!!! May your worst nightmares best dreams come true. I think.

EDIT: Submitted Yasu's thoughts on the others. Apologies if he comes across as a complete and utter twat, but he kinda is... I think.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Happy New Year guys~! I hope you guys had a great year, and best of all wishes to you & your family~!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Should have my relationships up today. Any word out of misfortunate, or are they still celebrating the holidays?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:02 pm

They haven't been on for the past few days, dunno if it's due to the holiday season?

I'm really excited for this roleplay, but we're sort-of on hold at the moment. I'm just currently debating character ideas for NPC's in regards to Emiko, though I do have an interesting idea for a character...

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Me and Jed have decided to add a new character that's a guy, that could possibly replace Misfortunate's character if he doesn't show up anytime soon.

P.S. for NPC's you can make your parents as well.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!