Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Stars Align

Brewster (Town Map, Community Locations, Etc)

a part of “When Stars Align”, a fictional universe by Blushing Bunny.

A town can’t pop out of nowhere. Nevertheless a town that didn’t seem to exist until 20 years ago. But what if it did? What if a town became a place? A spot? A home? What if that same town held some of our history’s greatest secrets? {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Stars Align”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Brewster (Town Map, Community Locations, Etc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:33 am

@cc.jones

Queen Latifah? Forget her, Lucas wants to be treated like Beyoncé.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 am

Lol, I can already tell that the relationship between Callum and Lucas is going to be a mess..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 am

-nods- I think everyone can.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 am

I am laughing my ass off over here, reading through these replies. XD

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:44 am

I feel like the more I talk about Lucas the more he sounds like Prince Charming from Shrek.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:44 am

This is like a bar question... who would win in a fight? James Dean or Alexander the Great... The answer may surprise you.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:49 am

And now I just snorted my tea. Thank you @crashmeback

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 am

@crashmeback
Are you referencing for what's come at the café, the coffee bar? Because that's going to quite a surprise, that is going to be hilarious.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:51 am

Alexander the Great would destroy him, then probably turn him into one of his sissy boys.

Alexander the Great was one of the greatest wrestlers in Macedon, was able to tame untamable horses, was extremely clever, destroyed empires, created the world's at the time largest empire, than because of a lack of things to conqueror got super depressed.

When asked who gets his Empire he replied, "To the strongest."

I mean how bad ass can you fucking be?
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:06 am

@VivaVictoria - That's going to be awesome and I think Lucas' nickname from now on should be Prince Charming.

@Addrinvan - Just the fact that he conquered everything and then said, "I'm out" and died is bad ass enough on its own. Now if it was a race between the two, it would be another story. He would crush James Dean but ONLY if he could catch him.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 am

Hmm? A fight between James Dean and Alexander The Great? e.e Hate to bust y'all bubble, but we all know that bad boy beats pretty boy any day. xD

@VivaVictoria, remember that coffee scene we plan to do? xD

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 am

If no one has taken it how about the box in the top right hand corner to be their house. For the Whitmores
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Blushing Bunny wrote:
This is a UPDATE: COMPLETE map of Brewster- I hope you all like it! If you'd post in this thread where you want your residence to be, I will be more than happy to mark it on the map. Thanks guys! I hope to get the RP up and running as soon as our final character is in and the relations sheets are complete.
All residences are posted and I added in some small businesses. Hope you all like it! First post will be up today, Wed. Dec. 31!

I figured I would showcase the updated map since it's kind of hidden in the thread :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Lucas will be living in a house outside of the town, it is a rather big home that his father once lived in when he was trying to promote his company amongst the area. Just so no one will be confused of where he is living.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey guys -

I meant to post again today but I'm afraid I've come down with something. :(
My post wil be up tomorrow, but feel free to go ahead and post. I don't mind to catch up.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Uh oh, I got you sick.... :( I sorry!
I'm working on my post now.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 am

Geez, that sucks. Right after the new year too :(
Feel better, Bunny!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Wow, what's going around? I was sick too! I feel less guilty now for being a little lax with my posts.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 pm

I've been waiting for others to post, lol. I'M STILL HEREEEEE

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:05 pm

I know, I've been waiting on Viva to post for Lucas before I post for Yvette. And with Callum I don't know if Jack wants me to post for him because Heath was talking to Arthur at the same time Callum was.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!