Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Animal Inside

Relation Ships

a part of “The Animal Inside”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

In a small town in Japan, six best-friends are blessed with the power to turn into their spirit animal. It's up to them to keep it a secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Animal Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relation Ships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:22 pm

This is where you describe your relation ship with the other characters~!
Code: Select all
[center][font=garmond]

[img] Name of your character here [/img]
[img] Picture/Gif of your character here [/img]

[b]Sento Isuzu:[/b]
[i][The Robin][/i]
{Describe relation ship here}

[b]Emiko Sakurada:[/b]
[i][The Rabbit][/i]

[b]Risuki Hastomi:[/b]
[i][The Hedgehog][/i]

[b]Yasu Kita:[/b]
[i][The Coyote][/i]

[b]Tamaki Tanakashi:[/b]
[i][The Snake][/i]

[b]Omoiya H. Suraino:[/b]
[i][The Fox][/i]

[/center][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relation Ships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Sento Isuzu:
[The Robin]
Risuki relation ship with Sento-san is like an adventure. Since their both very childish they get along easily. Risuki almost thinks of Sento-san like the big sister she never had, Sento-san will always be there for Risuki, and Risuki loves that about Sento-san.

Emiko Sakurada:
[The Rabbit]
Risuki will always love Emiko-chan for her shyness. Risuki always admires Emiko-chan for her beautiful long hair, you'll always see Risuki playing with Emiko-chan hair. Risuki is also very protective of Emiko-chan if anyone teases her she will stand up for her.

Yasu Kita:
[The Coyote]
Let's say that their relationship is like leaving a hedgehog beside a coyote.The coyotes curious and try sniffing it, and the hedgehog hurts the coyote with it's quills. Risuki's relattion ship with Yasu-san is a love-hate, though she still try's to get along with him.

Tamaki Tanakashi:
[The Snake]
Risuki is almost scared of Tamaki-chan, but even though he's selfish, and scary, Risuki still loves him as a best-friend. Sometimes you might see her jump because he does something scary, or weird.

Omoiya H. Suraino:
[The Fox]
Risuki and him are like music buddy's, always jamming out with eachother, and exchanging songs to listen to.Though she has a bit of a different taste in music, and doesn't enjoy rap like he does they still get along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Emiko Sakurada

Sento Isuzu:
[The Robin]

”She’s always entertaining and I only hope she finds me as amusing too.”

Emiko really likes Sento, the girl is not quite like many others and she’s always amusing in some way or form. A thing that she really appreciates is the dedication that Sento shows in trying to cheer up her friends, and keep everyone happy no matter what. Emiko knows that if she is ever down all she has to do is find Sento and everything will be good again! And, the girl is quite the athlete, and Emiko will always support the girl with her gymnastics. Though not an athlete, Emiko just wants to be as helpful as she can for Sento. The girls undying loyalty is another quirk that Emiko admires, and truly she is honoured to have Sento trust her as much as she does, and likewise Emiko would never hesitate or doubt the girl in return. All in all, Sento is just a bundle of pure joy and Emiko always loves her company, quite a lot actually. She only hopes Sento finds her company equally as lovable.

Risuki Hastomi:
[The Hedgehog]

”Haha, I always let her play with my hair. She likes it, and I like it too.”

Emiko thinks of Risuko as a young cute, and she’s very grateful to have her as one of her best friends. She knows Risuko is a bit protective over her, mainly due to the times that Emiko had gotten picked on, but Emiko also tries to be strong for Risuko and offer her support too. She doesn’t like being a bother, so it makes Emiko feel better when she can look out for her friend too. Plus, she loves her cookies! Emiko always enjoys it when Risuko surprises them with baked goodies. It always inspires Emiko to return the favour and make some origami gifts for the girl especially, and her other friends of course. In general though Risuko is an amazing person and Emiko thinks herself lucky to have her as a best friend, she knows Risuko will be there for her and she trusts her completely.

Yasu Kita:
[The Coyote]

”I think he’s pretty cool and I just hope he doesn’t mind my questions.”

Emiko at times can find it tough to befriend boys, considering quite a few pester her now and again, but Yasu isn’t exactly like most of the boys that Emiko comes across. Emiko likes Yasu and is always curious to know more about him, given his slight secretive nature though it can prove a little challenging. Sometimes she doesn’t know where she stands with him which worries her a little, she always hopes she doesn’t come across as overly annoying or a bother, but then again maybe she worries too much about how she thinks, or hopes, that he feels about her. He’s one of her best friends, so she’ll always care about him, and though he seems tough enough to handle himself she’ll always try her best to look out for him too.

Omoiya H. Suraino:
[The Fox]

”Well, he’s kinda cute in a way and he’s always cheerful.”

Out of all the boys, Omoiya is perhaps the most normal and least likely to cause Emiko some emotional stress. He’s quite the chatty lad, which Emiko really likes. Whenever she’s struggling for words she knows Omoiya will always kick start a conversation, but boy can he talk! She only hopes he doesn’t hit her with a book, even though her vocabulary may fail her at times. Emiko finds Omoiya to be surprisingly amusing at times, he’s quite a lively boy, and she finds she gets along with him relatively well. She’s happy he’s one of her best friends, as it’s always good having some guy friends who’ve got your back!

Choukichi Sakurada:
[The Cat]

”He’s a bit reckless and I feel that I have to look after him.”

Emiko is like a little sheep whenever with her brother, she just wants to get along with him better and make him happy in any way she can, but she can appear a bit too nervous and uneasy. Given his careless antics and lack of concern, she always makes sure to carry a spare set of his medication in her bag in case he should need it. On the upside, Choukichi is protective of her, she knows it, though tries to not give him a reason to act up and give other people trouble. In a way they are complete opposites, but do share a few similarities or interests, which helps to keep their bond strong, somehow. Emiko hopes to be as smart as her brother, and accepts his tutoring gratefully when they have sessions in their free afternoons. She loves her brother and wants to build a better relationship with him.
Last edited by Chikka on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm

“Congratulations!!! ...for narrowly making it on the list of people I won't likely shoot on sight.”

Sento Isuzu
[The Robin]

“I'm not a puppy person, and Sento continuously proves to be exactly that; excitable and in your face.”
She not only has a sweet tooth, her mental self is so damn sweet that Yasu's teeth ache the millisecond Sento enters the room with her usual wide grin and sweetheart words. Her childish antics and constant bright-and-happy mood like she's on LSD grind every available gear in Yasu's head at least ninety-nine percent of the times, which is often addressed with an unconvinced "No." or "Stop that.". Still, it's not all bad. They have spoken on occasion, and they don't get in each others way, but you will notice the obvious polar opposites these two are.

Emiko Sakurada
[The Rabbit]

“'Handle with care' I always say. Emiko is like porcelain, easily broken when handled recklessly.”
Quite a difficult one to place, and one "friend" Yasu isn't sure where he stands with. Their relationship is perhaps best summarized as careful, since neither has the tendency to approach the other without a properly justifiable reason. And even if they do their conversations are usually short-lived and filled with awkward pauses the lengthy size of a skyscraper. Admittedly, Emiko is perhaps the one person Yasu feels the most awkward with as opposed to indifferent, and that has him on a constant edge and wonder if he should tell her to pike off or simply answer any questions the girl may pose. Yasu finds Emiko's attempts to look after him and the others strangely endearing, although he is quite sure she needs to be looked after the most out of everyone. He wouldn't admit to doing so, but Yasu often keeps a watchful eye over Emiko whenever he can spare one.

Risuki Hastomi
[The Hedgehog]

“A beautiful gift that keeps on giving. ... Don't tell her I said that.”
Their friendship is on fairly good terms, give or take the odd sneer Yasu will inevitably receive from Risuki because sarcasm is an art that has completely slipped by the girls mind, so there isn't a whole lot to talk about the standing between them. He's extremely mindful to point out whenever what he is saying is just a joke, especially if they're solely aimed at her, since he is aware of Risuki's... ah, lack of understanding when it comes to sarcastic quips. Although if he doesn't the girl will usually let him now in full volume. Yasu really appreciates Risuki's givingness, it's a rare trait and the baked treats and bracelets, although the latter often stuffed away because girly things are for sissies (He will occasionally wear them when everyone's together.), are accepted with a genuine smile.

Tamaki Tanakashi
[The Snake]

“The less I say about that crazy fuckwit, the better. Trust me.”
It's not sure if they are actual friends, or if they just happen to know the same people. Considering the selfish tendencies to use others that Tamaki exerts is a quality that Yasu has ignored since day one, and furthermore quietly loathes in friendly company, it can be assumed that the two are acquainted by name only. Beyond a mutual hello, their "friendship" has little to no substance and could be omitted if either one stops hanging around with the others. If you'd ask Yasu, he'd say that the only reason he tolerates Tamaki is because; Like the shocking surprise that some in his circle tolerate him, likewise some may tolerate Tamaki. Regardless, he walks on eggshells. If only to avoid the hassle of dealing with Tamaki more than he needs to.

Omoiya H. Suraino
[The Fox]

“Linguistic obsessed to a fault, but a handy dictionary on legs.”
If only he'd quit making a literal term out of "hammering it in". While Yasu can certainly go without the chatterbox, he's at least tolerable for not continuously pestering him until his ears bleed from that grating voice. The added fact that the boy is obsessed with correct pronunciations, word-usage and whatever does leave a bad taste in his mouth -- Especially since Yasu is the exact opposite with speaking with impeccable articulation (Let alone knowing every word in the bloody dictionary.). In spite of that, however, Yasu can attest that he enjoys picking apart and discussing new songs either of them have discovered through miracle dig-work. Which is perhaps one of the few times he wouldn't mind having his ears talked off by Omoiya. Aside from that, Omoiya is usually Yasu's go-to guy if he's in the mood for some rap or wants to trash-talk the latest iteration of "popular" music.

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Choukichi Sakurada

Sento Isuzu:
[The Robin]

”It’s always go-go-go with her, ain’t it?”

If there’s one thing that Choukichi appreciates is someone who’s always willing to entertain to keep spirits high, and by hell Sento does that. Or at least he thinks so. He finds her childishness quite sweet, after learning to tolerate it for as long, to the point that he can’t see anything wrong with it. Perhaps she’s too easily trusting, especially her friends as at times Choukichi doesn’t feel he entirely deserves such trust, but nevertheless he does actually try not to set her temper off, and get along with the girl. Although, he probably has had to buy a few chocolate bars in his very few bids to earn her forgiveness for something or another.

Emiko Sakurada:
[The Rabbit]

”Yeah, I do push her around, but that bloody well don’t mean you can – pal.”

Choukichi at times can be a little hard with Emiko, or come across as if he doesn’t have the patience or time for her really, but in his own odd way he’s only trying to toughen the girl up! He’s actually very protective of his sister, and doesn’t stand for anyone else having a go at her – believing it is only his right to do so. She’s pretty smart, though his knowledge is vastly superior, he does tutor her regularly after realizing she was also rather bright. Sure, Choukichi teases her, embarrassing her whenever he can, but that’s normal right? For a brother? Despite believing he isn’t a good brother, he is actually trying to improve his relationship with her.

Risuki Hastomi:
[The Hedgehog]

”She’s a cute little thing, I always tell her that – but she don’t believe me.”

Perhaps one of few people who Choukichi knows not to get in their face, as he doesn’t like it when any of his friends, especially sweet little Risuki, see him at his worst. He’s perhaps caused her to worry a little too much with his careless antics, scared her even at one point, but he still does try to get his act together. He appreciates her gifts and treats, and loves chatting to her about all things history related, though it’s her hugs that he loves the most. Risuki is, however, a bit too nice for his liking. He doesn’t like seeing her waste kindness on those who don’t deserve it, and he won’t hesitate to beat anyone down who upsets the girl or causes her trouble. He is protective of her also, and everyone knows it. Maybe too much for comfort, as he's never done questioning every damn guy who goes near her and wondering what their up to. But if she should ask him, he'll back off for sure.

Yasu Kita:
[The Coyote]

”I’d love-love-love it if he just gave a simple yes or no response, seriously.”

Choukichi probably fancied him at one point, but when Yasu wasn’t giving into his amazing charm then Choukichi opted to be his friend and that’s where they are now. Sure, the sarcasm can be a bit annoying as Choukichi prefers straight answers, but he’s learned to accept it on the basis that Yasu tolerates the countless times Choukichi feels the need to throw himself into any form of conflict fist first. He believes their relationship is on an ok-sort of level, and with a liking for all things reckless and out-there they seem to be doing not too badly with each other, given that Choukichi doesn’t faint halfway across a rooftop and give Yasu a heart-attack.

Omoiya H. Suraino:
[The Fox]

”One day I will beat his ass at something, I swear. I will!”

Not one to mind some competition of sorts, that’s exactly how he views Omoiya on the odd occasion. Sure, he’s smart, but where Choukichi surpasses Omoiya, the chatterbox beats him on others aspects. His talent at keeping people talking is amazing, Choukichi can’t even keep up a casual chat for nearly as long, though Omoiya certainly manages to keep the boy talking way longer than he ought to be! Omoiya would never dare hit Choukichi with a book – even if his speech is somewhat lazy at times, as for sure he would know that the boy would do it right back, and perhaps never stop hitting the Omoiya until someone dragging Choukichi off him. Yeah.

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:36 pm

"Guess it's the detective's job to get to the bottom of this case, eh? Well, here are the suspects, but I can't quite pin which one is the culprit as of yet."

Sento Isuzu:
[The Robin]
"A very upbeat and energetic girl, but I can't say I have as much of a sweet tooth as she does."

If Omoiya was to choose what aspect of Sento he respected the girl most for, it would have to be her sheer undying loyalty to her friends. At least, those which don't sully such trust, which the boy has been smart enough to stray away from. Since the two are the more talkative individuals of the group, they both fair well with keeping their friends on their toes and entertained. Due to her habit of chewing things at her disposal, Omoiya found it more plausible to always carry gum on his person, at least enough for every member of the group. If the girl is going on a spree of ebullience, Omoiya would mostly likely be the first to follow.

Emiko Sakurada:
[The Rabbit]

"I think if she had the option to bury herself into a rabbit hole, she would be half-tempted to take the chance. In other words, she's quite shy. But I would never waste a second to pick up in a conversation where she falters."

Omoiya sympathizes with Emiko's shy but caring personality. In his opinion, taking advantage of the girl's timid disposition would be a sin worse than murder, and Omoiya is very skilled in finding murderers of social interaction. Albeit her quiet persona, she is always the one to unexpectedly cheer him up when he's stumped on a case, and her superfluous intelligence never ceases to amaze him, though the girl rarely allows her intellect to fully surface. If he ever wanted somebody to be in his presence while sifting through document, Emiko would be the go-to person.

Risuki Hastomi:
[The Hedgehog]

"She's always open to kicking back and jamming out to music. Though, she is a tad bit clumsy, and has nearly spilled water on my headphones a few times."

Risuki and Omoiya, being the youngest members of the group, tend to act more youthful than the other four. Although, Risuki actually tries to act more mature whilst Omoiya moves through aging at his own pace. The two are advent music enthusiasts, and share artists and soundtracks on a regular basis. The two find conciliation in their helpful attitudes. Omoiya isn't as fond of going outside as Risuki, but doesn't complain when he's invited to hangout.

Yasu Kita:
[The Coyote]

"...It's a little difficult to draw a sufficient synopsis of Yasu. Kinda hard to give a straight answer about that sporadically mood-swinging concoction of human nature. He hasn't strangled me to death yet, so I guess that's a plus one?"

Omoiya's opinions concerning Yasu are very conflicted. Its hard for him to draw a stable conclusion of the guy's personality, since there are too many constantly fluctuating variables. If there was ever a silver-lining, it has now been dyed a plethora of colors and is now more of an edgy, contorted shape. For some odd reason, Omoiya finds it a hell of a lot easier to uphold a conversation with the females of their little echelon, rather than the guys. Maybe it's because both of them could probably toss him off a bridge at any given moment? Aside from possible death lingering over Omoiya, the two both fancy denouncing the pop genre and its makeup caked idols. Suraino is smart enough to lessen his chatter around Yasu, since it does have the tendency of getting on his nerves.

Choukichi Sakurada:
[The Cat]

"One day he'll beat my ass at something. I'll put some of my evenly distributed faith into that."

Hell, Omoiya wouldn't be surprised if Choukichi did it in a literal fashion. He can't help but to feel a little envious of the guy's immense knowledge, though Omoiya happily listens to the living encyclopedia. Aside from his relentless intellect, he also surpasses Omoiya when it thins down to physical capability. Choukichi can, well, "Kick somebody's ass faster than a murderer fleeing a scene." Omoiya acts surprisingly calm around the tough guy, mostly because of the fact that he finds it entertaining to note parts of his attitude.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!