Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos

Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos

a part of “Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

Plucked from their homes and worlds and placed within the strange dimension of the creator machine, Chaos, where they are to be tested, judged, and bets placed upon them by their arbiters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pandora Ex Machina: Into Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:05 am

Technically that was up to individual interpretation, it was only stated that only one will get their desire granted, not how to go about it. Though obviously, Furor saying "only one" is intended to make most try to go at each other.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 pm

BurningDark wrote:Disturbing Question Time!!!

Are we supposed to kill each other?

Well a little too late to ask that now. XD well...
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 pm

also welcome ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Nice character, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I get the feeling that she and Molkrii, if/once they reached a suitable relationship of sorts, could be either an amazing team or really good friends.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Hey sorry about not posting sooner, I was moving in a friend while I wasn't working.
I'm a mischievous kitten... Fear me.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:59 pm

xD I haven't read over everyone's profiles yet, but the fact that she's Lissandra already makes her interesting at least in my book lolol
Sorry for not posting yet guys, it's been crazy moving back in.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to have to withdraw from this roleplay. A number of things has happened, and I don't think I'll be able to do this roleplay justice. I hope you guys have a great time! :)

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Hey-

I will be incredibly busy this week, so I probably can't post much, if at all this week. Very sorry...

Anyways, have a nice day.

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!