Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rengoku

Rengoku

a part of “Rengoku”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

What happens when you die? What happens when they can't decide on your fate? Inquire within. Welcome to Rengoku.{OPEN ROLES!||This popped into my head on a whim||}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rengoku”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rengoku

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rengoku"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rengoku

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Can I reserve the spy?
There's nothing to fear but fear itself~
My FC will be Hampnie Hambart
And his hex will be red

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi! Can I please reserve Pride?

My favorite saying is: "You are so brave and quiet that I forget you are suffering" by Ernest Hemingway.

I'm thinking that her faceclaim is going to be Naedoko Kanoko from Koi dano Ai dano and Warau Kanoko-sama (I'm sorry, I take a looong time to decide faceclaims ><), and her color will probably be #d5bd47.

Thanks so much! This sounds like such a cool roleplay!

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

You are both reserved sure, however @Mortal I would prefer a FC that had gifs? If at all possible and I apologize for saying this when you have trouble with FCs :(

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 pm

No problem, I changed my mind as well after I saw how few picture there were of her. :P I thought more people were into that manga (>.<)!!!

How about Mikasa Akermann instead?

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Sounds great!! I will put up a picture :) You are reserved and thank you both so much for joining :D

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Never mind, it seems I will not be able to join this after all.
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Looks lovely! Could I have Wrath? Favorite saying: I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. -Dr. Seuss.
Hope that counts! Probably one of favorite quotes. :) Anyways as for the FC:

Gajeel Redfox from Fairy Tail, because he always looks like he's pissed off. Perfect for a embodiment of Wrath(And a heart of gold. I ship him and Levy sooooo hard)! I don't know a ton of anime FCs and he was the first to come to mind. I hope he'd be ok.
Color shall be #700000.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello! I would like to compete for the Wrath role, please.

My favorite saying is "Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none." by Shakespeare.

Hex color will be #00BFF3 and my Face Claim will be Rin Okumura from Ao No Exorcist.

Thanks!!!

Love,
Reidy-Reidy
Last edited by Reidy-Reid on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:25 pm

I'd like to reserve Lust, The Deserter.
"Silly, Silly Girl. They never really loved you" From a Manga.
My FC shall be: Sakamoto Ryouta from Btooom
[image]https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdz9fgCNjU1rzd2xgo1_500.gif[/image]
color is 265E7E

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:31 pm

@Cheshire looks fine to me :)
@MCRguy alrighty!
@Cutup and @ReidyReidy
You two will have to compete for it... If thats okay both submit and may the best sheet win!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:32 am

And Troy is done! I hope he's ok. Let me know if I need to change anything.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:21 am

Name|Age|Sin|Role|FC|Open, Reserved, Taken

This rp looks so cool!! My hexcode will be;#4000000 And my FC will be; Noragami Yukine

And My favourite saying is 'Kawaii you bastard!'.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:46 pm

@Mikey, I will reserve you!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello~

I'd like to reserve Sloth if I may! I'm currently using my phone for this so I'm unable to post the FC, hex color, and my favorite saying since it's a pain to type here with my phone, but I will be home soon and have all the required passwords up shortly!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Alright, I await your full reservation! :D

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Okay I'd like to use Asagiri Shiori from Tamako Market for the Faceclaim.

Hex Code: #36597A and #532F78
Favorite Saying: "Find someone who brings out the best in you, not someone you have to bring the best out for."

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:04 am

Hey, it's me.

I feel kind of bad for saying this but can I please request an extra day to finish my WIP? I messed something up while I was working and now it's all weird.

Thank you so much!

Reidy-Reid

EDIT

Kira is finished! Sorry for taking so long.

Reidy-Reid

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:28 am

Soooo who gets Mr. Wrath?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Hallo! Could I reserve Gluttony?

My FC choice would be Karuta Roromiya from Inu x Boku SS
Hmm... I suppose my favourite saying would be "One day, three autumns."
My hex would be #fb0977

Last edited by Sigma on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!