Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

Character Relations Sheet

a part of “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

When various writers and philosophers from different eras are reincarnated and placed in the same dorm, it's a no-rules game. {Open Roles!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm

So! Here is the official character relations sheet for you guys to fill out! Don't feel pressured to submit it now if you'd rather hash some ideas out with other people first though! I'll be submitting mine now though so you can have an idea of what it'll look like :)

Code: Select all
[center][img]gifhere[/img]
[img]Name(fontmeme.com)[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=Bell MT][size=100]✤ Age ✤ Major ✤ Writer/Philosopher ✤
[/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=The%20Dormers%20&name=scriptina.ttf&size=80&style_color=0C9982[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][b]❀[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Acquaintance || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]â˜ē[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]â˜ŧ[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Best Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]āŽ[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Crush/Attraction || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]❤[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Significant Other[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[b]☁ [/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Rival || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]☠[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Enemy || [/i][/b][/size][/font][b]☂[/b][font=times new roman][size=95][b][i] -Ex-Friend || [/i][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Marie Stonecraft[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}
[font=calibri][size=90][i]"IC description"[/i][/size][/font]
[font=times new roman][size=85][b]OOC Elaboration[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Jackson Sarto[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Jade Tokilla[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Sage Chaudhry [/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Jack Clement[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Victoria Hughes[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Eleanor Pace[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Alec Tennant[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Selene de Beaulieu[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Jane Sibbet[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Elijah Kravitz[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Wilbur Shannon[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Violet Tremaine[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Rainier Deschamps[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Herman Andrews[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]John Carta[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}

[font=Bell MT][size=88][u][i][b]Nichole d'Mac Ealair[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font]
{emoji}
[font=times new roman][size=85][b]OOC Elaboration[/b][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

✤ 20 ✤ English Literature ✤ Edgar Allan Poe ✤

❀ -Acquaintance || â˜ē -Friend || â˜ŧ -Best Friend || āŽ -Crush/Attraction || ❤ -Significant Other

☁ -Rival || ☠ -Enemy || ☂ -Ex-Friend ||

Marie Stonecraft
{â˜ŧ}
"She knows what it's like."
Being roommates and sharing depression has really allowed them to grow close. They help each other on their bad days and even act as sounding boards for each other's stories.

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{☂}
"Why do I do this to myself?"
Eleanor tends to be a bundle of self-loathing. Partly due to her depression, but also partly due to the fact that she's not doing anything about it even when she knows she should.

Alec Tennant
{â˜ē}
"He understands."
She feels a kinship with him and is not opposed to sitting together in a comfortable silence to simply observe.

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{❀/āŽ}
"I'm not attracted to him, I'm attracted to what he can do."
She's really not attracted to him given how strange that would be considering they haven't spoken much at all. She really just admires his ability to jump into the fray and wishes more than anything she could be like that too.

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ŧ}
"He needs to learn how to handle his Messiah Complex."
Rainier looks out for El, especially on her bad days. She's grown to really appreciate his support and company, and he's a sort of big brother to her.

Herman Andrews
{☠}
"Sometimes I get lightheaded when he's in the room because he just sucks up all the oxygen."
Eleanor finds his ego incredibly annoying and certainly despises his loudness. She knows it's mutual, which is fine because they can despise each other together.

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ŧ}
"She pulls me to my feet."
Whereas Rain's support method involves being there with a steaming mug of tea and a warm hug, Nichole tends to take the more "let's go party!" approach, and sometimes El appreciates that a little bit more.

✤ 21 ✤ Philosophy/Mathematics (Theoretical Maths) ✤ Rene Descartes ✤

❀ -Acquaintance || â˜ē -Friend || â˜ŧ -Best Friend || āŽ -Crush/Attraction || ❤ -Significant Other

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{â˜ŧ/☁}
"My debates with him are some of my favorite moments of the day, even though we clearly disagree on a lot."
Despite having fairly similar philosophies, their beliefs diverge at a critical point, often leading to plenty of disagreements and debates. They're still best friends though, and Rain is pretty sure he'd be lost without Jackson to debate with daily.

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{â˜ŧ}
"She just needs a little help."
Rain cares about her, and he does his best to help her with what he can.

Alec Tennant
{â˜ē}
"I can't tell you how much I appreciate having a sane roommate."
After a long day of classes and dealing with Herman, Rain is always glad to go back to his pristine room with his completely rational roommate.

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{â˜ē}
"I vaguely remember a heated argument over whether chocolate or vanilla ice cream was the best. I totally won that one."
Elijah and Rainier tend to get into some serious discussions about some pretty nonsensical things. At the end of the day, though, they both know they really only argue for the sake of arguing.

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ē}
"There's nothing to accomplish with self-loathing."
As a person, Rainier knows he has a lot of growing to do, but he's more focused on bettering himself than hating himself for his flaws.

Herman Andrews
{â˜ŧ}
"I try to stop him sometimes, I really do."
Herman gets Rain involved in all sorts of antics, mostly against his will. But whenever he tries to put his foot down, Herman pouts and whines until he gets his way. Rain loves him nonetheless.

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ē/āŽ}
"Why do people keep asking if we're dating?"
Rain and Nichole are radically different, which often leads to plenty of bickering. He tries to get her to be more rational, and she tries to get him to loosen up. Strangely enough, the arguing often leads people to think them to be a couple. Which is ridiculous because he's not attracted to her in any way. At all. Never.

Last edited by JacksColdSweat on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:34 pm

✤ 20 ✤ English Literature ✤ Alfred Tennyson ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{â˜ŧ}
"We understand each other without having to say a word"
They're close but sometimes Alec doesn't know if it's because of him or because he reminds her of someone. But he would never ask.

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{â˜ē}
"She sees what others don't"
Some may be confused by her dark moods but he gets it, often having them himself

Alec Tennant
{☁}
"I'm my own worst enemy"
His own fears and anxieties keep him from opening himself up to others

Selene de Beaulieu
{❀}
"She is slightly terrifying"
He is a little intimidated by her openness and fears it will catch

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{❀}
"Under the cloud of smoke, there's real wisdom"
He tolerates him but finds him to be a little naive

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ē}
"He likes his hospital corners"
Of all the drama found in artistic people, Alec is relieved to know someone calm and rational

Herman Andrews
{āŽ}
"Is he looking? Oh shit, act casual!"
Despite wistful glances, Alec is too afraid to make a move

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Last edited by crashmeback on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 am

â™Ĩ Twenty â™Ĩ Theater/Film & Journalism â™Ĩ Hans Christian Andersonâ™Ĩ
â™Ĩ Charismatic â™Ĩ Dramatic â™Ĩ Mischievous â™Ĩ

☎ -Acquaintance || â˜ē -Friend || â˜ēâ˜ē -Best Friend || áƒĻ -Crush or Attracted To || â™Ĩ -Love or Significant Other

☯ -Rival || ☠ -Enemy || ✗â˜ē -Ex-Friend || ✗â™Ĩ -Ex-Lover

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in."

Marie Stonecraft
{â˜ē}
"Little miss long hair, don't care. She is soo cute."
Like every other freshman, Herman finds Marie adorable.

Jackson Sarto
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"Jackson! He, Rainer, and I sort of have a three-musketeer-esque thing going on. Basically we're the one's keeping Arcane alive."
Jackson is another close companion of Hermans'. Another soul waiting to cause catastrophe.

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{â˜ē}
"She is just this little bundle of joy. And the way she cooks...de-li-cious."
Herman likes Sage, or what he means to say is that he loves her cooking. She's the best chef at Arcane University.

Jack Clement
{☎}
"...Who? Oh, yeah the freshman. He's good, he's good."
Herman doesn't necessarily know Jack considering he's a freshman, a rather reserved one at that. He speaks no more than a hundred words to him.

Victoria Hughes
{áƒĻ, â˜ē}
"She too cute!"
Herman loves smothering this innocent little freshman with kisses. She is his favorite freshman, and would do almost anything for her.

Eleanor Pace
{☠}
"She says that the world don't revolve around me. Shhitt.. my fist is about to revolve around her face in five point two seconds if she don't get her depressed ass away from me. While she up there lookin' like batman on crack."
Herman CAN NOT STAND Eleanor. She brings a negative atmosphere that is unwelcoming. He avoids her at all costs.

Alec Tennant
{â˜ē,áƒĻ}
"Don't think I haven't noticed him staring at me from across the room? Uh-huh, I've noticed. Imma wait for him to come up."
Herman noticed the looks Alec shoots at him; however, he's waiting for the boy to talk first. To see if he has the balls to do so.

Selene de Beaulieu
{â˜ē}
"And I thought I was bad.."
Herman knows just how of an activist Selene is, and understands her desire to change the world for the better.

Jane Sibbet
{â˜ē}
"That's my boo!"
Jane and Herman makes the perfect harmony. Literally! They're usually the one's winning at any given talent show with their voices in high note.

Elijah Kravitz
{â˜ē}
"The guy has balls. "
Elijah's adventurous view about life usually leaves Herman to a liking. He enjoys partying with this little freshman.

Wilbur Shannon
{☯,â˜ē}
"I see he's tryna steal my spotlight. My own roommate, taking my spotlight!? Like, are you serious? Do you not know who I am? The stage is mine, and we're gonna have to fight to prove that point. "
As far as friendship goes for these two is whenever they're off stage. They're pretty good friends; two roommates. But of course once it comes to the stage, they act as rivals.

Violet Tremaine
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"She is dangerously sexy. And that's coming from someone who is strickly dickly."
Herman left intrigued by Violet's recklessness. She is clearly the one who Herman finds himself taking the freshman under his wing.

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"My partner in crime! Put us together and things gets interesting. We bring the party to Arcane University course he's always the one to back down, but with a lip pout he's back in without any hesitation."
Rainier and Herman are like two peas in a pod-at least at often times. With some mischief from these two, Arcane is for sure the hotspot for patrol officers.

Herman Andrews
{â™Ĩ,â˜ēâ˜ē}
"Dayuum! Who is that?"
Herman is obsessed with Herman- as we all know.

John Carta
{☎,â˜ē}
"He's too...demanding. One day I'm going to take him out to a strip bar just to see him have fun for once in his life"
Herman doesn't have anything against John. However, he doesn't agree with his beliefs. He thinks that he's too strict against his word, and want him to loosen up a bit.

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"Yasssss. This chick is a bad. Ass. Can't live without my babe."
Herman can't live without Nichole's existence. She keeps him on his toes. He often refers to her as his "main bitch".

Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 20 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:02 am

✤ 21 ✤ Women's Studies ✤ Simone de Beauvoir ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{❀}
"Oh, that quiet girl? Does she go here?"
If they're not making their voices heard, Selene doesn't notice them

Jackson Sarto
{āŽ}
"It's not just his ideas I want to explore"
Selene has an undeniable attraction and is not afraid to be the agressor

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{â˜ē/āŽ}
"A fellow activist and adorable, she just needs a little guidance... from me..."
She is a bit of a bossy big sister but is also intrigued by Victoria's innocence

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{❀}
"He is obviously up to something!"
His silence and his secretive nature rattles her suspicions

Selene de Beaulieu
{â˜ŧ}
"I'm going to rock this world to its core"
She has big ideas but trouble making them more than just thoughts in her head

Jane Sibbet
{☁ }
"She's so sweet she gives me a headache"
Even though they have similar ideas, Jane is not radical enough for Selene

Elijah Kravitz
{â˜ŧ}
"We've hooked up from time to time but he's just a friend"
She thinks of him as a bit naive but fun to be around when she's bored

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{â˜ŧ}
"I don't know how he does it but when he opens his mouth, I always listen"
Selene is just one of the many moths to the charismatic flame

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Last edited by crashmeback on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:12 am

✤ 19 ✤ Philosophy ✤ Epicurus ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby āŧŧ つ ◕_◕ āŧŊつ on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:50 am

✤ 21 ✤ Performing Arts & Philosophy ✤ Jean-Paul Sartre ✤

❀ -Acquaintance || R -Friend || â˜ŧ -Best Friend || āŽ -Crush/Attraction || ❤ -Significant Other

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
☁
"It took me a long time to like myself."
From sheltered to alienated to self-hating to...in a good place Jackson acknowledges that he still fears being alone after all this time (perhaps because he finally has a stronghold on friends) but he's been trying not to think about it

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
â˜ē
"If it weren't for this whole going to classes thing I'd probably spend the day exchanging music with her and making covers."
They bonded over music and singing, ukeleles and rap, reading and talking. He wouldn't call her a special friend but she fulfills a niche in his life when it comes to music. Plus, they do covers together.

Eleanor Pace
❀
"She's...Rainier's friend?"
Because of her quiet demeanor, Jackson doesn't really know much about her.

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
āŽ/☁/â˜ŧ
"It's simple. I'd rather sleep outside than admit I'm wrong and she's a goddamn maniac. Thing is, maniacs don't give up whether it's debate or speech."
It's complicated but it's not. As roommates they've grown fond of each other as friends but they're also rivals. He enjoys intellectual conversation with her because of how sharp she is and given how gorgeous sex-positive she is, slipping in the occasional flirtation is fun. He respects her commitment to independence however, so most of his come-ons are in jest rather than serious proposals.

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
â˜ŧ/☁
"He's a great debater, even if he's wrong sometimes...a lot of the time. No hard feelings man."
Rainier is Jackson's friend and rival in the philosophical department. Though they agree on many topics there is a point where they diverge and thus, they argue. It gets heated sometimes but at the end of the day he's irreplaceable. After all, where else would he get all those delicious pastries?

Herman Andrews
â˜ē
"He's the only reason I'm dressin' on point"
Leader of the Three Musketeers AKA the Hermettes AKA the LIFEBLOOD of the school. Herman is perhaps the most sociable person that Jackson has ever met/will meet and that's pretty awesome.

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
â˜ē
"This girl."
She is every bit as vain as she is honest and thrilling as she is amicable. It's a weird combination but it means that Jackson thinks she's cool.

Last edited by āŧŧ つ ◕_◕ āŧŊつ on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

āŧŧ つ ◕_◕ āŧŊつ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 am

▲ Twenty ▲ Religious Studies & Philosophy ▲ NiccolÃ˛ Machiavelli ▲
â–ŧ Intelligent â–ŧ Perceptive â–ŧ Blunt â–ŧ

☎ -Acquaintance || â˜ē -Friend || â˜ēâ˜ē -Best Friend || áƒĻ -Crush or Attracted To || â™Ĩ -Love or Significant Other

"Life is a story. Make yours a best seller."

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{â˜ē}
"He is such a dork.."
Nichole likes the 'don't think just do' motto to Jackson. He inspires her at heart.

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{☎, â˜ē}
"She can annoy the shit out of me from time-to-time; however, the cookies she often surprises me with makes up for it."
A pest is what Sage can often be, but she always seems to slide against Nichole's frustration with a plate of goodies. Who can't resist?

Jack Clement
{â˜ē}
"I just love the control I have over him. It's exciting."
When it comes to Jack, Nichole is always willing to make him uncomfortable. Nothing like a good flirtatious wink and a hair whip will have him bowing down at her feet. She finds the act to be amusing. Course, she does it as her way of saying that he's on her good side.

Victoria Hughes
{☎}
"I'm pretty sure she's heard the roomers about me by now cause for some odd reason she seems to avoid me more than usual. Good thing she is. I wouldn't want to corrupt an innocent freshman into my recklessness. However, it sucks that she's my roommate."
Nichole knows that Victoria has been told to avoid her at all costs. She does have a bit of a reputation for trouble. Safe to say that Victoria actually obeys at least that was until they became roommates.

Eleanor Pace
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"Nothing like a good pep talk and a kickass red lipstick would soon have her up on her feet."
Nichole is always the one bringing Eleanor to her feet. When she does, things get wild between these two.

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description."
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{â˜ē}
"Cute, is he not?"
Nichole finds Elijah rather...appealing. Freshman or not she loves the mischievous sense of him, and his usually the one taking him up on late night adventures.

Wilbur Shannon
{â˜ē}
"Always the one to have his head in the clouds."
Wilbur is a flattering piece of work- a hippie he is.

Violet Tremaine
{â˜ē}
"Definitely like me when I was a freshie."
Violet reminds Nichole of all the times she was a freshman; a well-known wise-cracker.

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ē, áƒĻ }
"You actually think that I'd like this loser? Ha! No matter how gorgeous his eyes are, it's not gonna happen. Never. So, get that through your thick skull, alright?"
Nichole and Rainer are just friends. No more, no less. Although, everyone tends to think they have a "thing" going on. Whatever that "thing" is, Nichole would love to know because she is clueless about it.

Herman Andrews
{â˜ēâ˜ē}
"Baby doll! He is perf-almost too much. Although, when is he not?"
Nichole enjoys Herman's company to an extinct. A sassy individual he is, and she loves him to death because of it.

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ē}
"Sometimes, I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. "
Confidence is key for Nichole. She likes herself the way she is. Take it or leave it.

Last edited by cc.jones on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 am, edited 8 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

✤20 ✤ Philosophy/Political Science ✤ John Locke ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

John Carta
{â˜ŧ/☁}
"I know what I am. I can be no one else."
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

✤ Age ✤ Major ✤ Writer/Philosopher ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{â˜ŧ}
"Her stories are fascinating."
Jack certainly feels a common bond with Marie. They are both writers and reserved ones at that. She is brilliant and certainly good-looking. Funny how this dorm is filled with brilliant and attractive people, isn't it? It's like everyone naturally steps outside of a film or magazine.

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{}
"The works she sent in this year are amazing."
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{â˜ŧ}
"She is kind and intelligent. I feel a great kinship with her and I can let my guard down."
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{â˜ŧ/☁}
"I see myself, flaws and all."
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"This person will be famous one day."
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

John Carta
{emoji}
"He is passionate. I respect that."
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ŧ/?}
"She's a vivacious personality and an attractive woman. If only she'd just not play with said attraction."
Nichole loves to mess up Jack's perfectly ordered world through her flirtations. She has looks and intelligence which she uses to draw his attention. Nonetheless, he is determined to keep himself centered.

Last edited by almostinsane on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 pm

✤ Nineteen ✤ Drama & English ✤ Writer ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{â˜ē}
"Jade from Liverpool? I hadn't known she was planning to attend Arcane Univeristy. Perhaps we'll be able to rekindle that friendship of ours."
He has always been unaware of Jade's attraction towards him. He did have a bit of a crush on her when they attended school together in Liverpool, but he hasn't seen her recently. Perhaps he may find himself smitten with her once they begin to catch up with each other.

Sage Chaudhry
{â˜ē}
"She's an affectionate soul, like myself, but her gullibility is certainly her biggest flaw."
He really does like Sage's compassion for everyone, but his frequent usage of sarcasm tends to react negatively with her gullibility, making it difficult to have a long conversation with her.

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{â˜ŧ ☁}
"He's an absolute pleasure to room with! It's awfully awkward, however, to compete for roles with him."
Though Herman doesn't exactly see Wilbur as his best friend, Burr certainly does. However, the stage has been his home for years now, and he certainly feels threatened by Herman's love for it too. It has the potential, Burr feels, to wreck their friendship, but he'll try as hard as he can to keep it from doing so.

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{â˜ē}
"She's intelligent, and she's often a pleasure to be around, but I can't stand her bluntness at times."
Burr definitely likes being around Nichole, for she tends to complement him well. On the other hand, they have very different ways of dealing with people. He's witty, she's blunt. Still, opposites manage to attract and keep them friendly around each other.

Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm

â–Ē Twenty â–Ē Culinary Arts & Journalism â–Ē Socrates â–Ē
â–Ē Friendly â–Ē Gullible â–Ē Compassionate â–Ē

"I can not teach anybody anything. I can only make them think."

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jack Clement
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

John Carta
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm

✤ Eighteen ✤ English / Writing ✤ J.R.R. Tolkien ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{❀}
"She seems all creepy and stuff, but not in a bad way. Of course!"
Jade loves all manner of horror stories, and would love to hang out with Marie.

Jackson Sarto
{❀}
"He's so musical. It seems like most people's talents here lie in the writing department, but he's good with music too."
Jade admires his musical talent and seems him as a sort of inspiration.

Jade Tokilla
{⚜}
"I'm new here, but I do look forward to my first year!"
Jade doesn't know many people here, but she's enthusiastic about meeting new friends.

Sage Chaudhry
{❀}
"She seems like a really nice person. Friendship incoming, hopefully!"
Jade respects people patient ad kind enough to be nice to everyone.

Jack Clement
{❀}
"We're pretty similar. I bet he's super interesting!"
They're both fairly interested in fantasy and writing, and Jade would probably get along well with him if she could distract him from his book.

Victoria Hughes
{â˜ē}
"We have the occasional disagreement, but I guess we're friends."
Jade and Victoria do disagree on a few topics, but otherwise they usually get along fairly well.

Eleanor Pace
{â˜ŧ}
"She makes a mean hot chocolate, and we could talk for hours."
Eleanor is the third member of the Three Literate Musketeers, and Jade's support for whacking Enzo.

Alec Tennant
{❀}
"I'm too loud for him, I think."
Jade talks too much for her to really develop a strong bond with someone so quiet. He does seem like a good listener, though.

Selene de Beaulieu
{❀}
"Interesting, I guess, but something about her just doesn't seem right..."
Jade admires her courage and outspokenness, but she sees something in Selene that she's not sure she likes...

Jane Sibbet
{❀}
"She seems interesting, kind of like Jackson a little."
Jade feels about the same way towards Jane that she does towards Jackson- interested, admiring her musical talent.

Elijah Kravitz
{❀}
"I love that he's a vegetarian. I would be, but I do love my bacon."
She likes his thirst for knowledge as well, admiring the way he questions everything. She doesn't exactly agree, with her traditional tendencies, but she finds it a respectable quality.

Wilbur Shannon
{āŽ}
"I wonder if he still remembers me... Is he still as cute as I remember?"
Jade has a huge crush on Wilbur... Ever since high school.

Violet Tremaine
{❀}
"She doesn't talk much, but I bet she has a really good story."
Jade respects Violet's antisocial tendencies, but would like to get to know her better regardless.

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ŧ}
"He's a really good friend of mine, and with Eleanor, we're the Three Literate Musketeers."
Rainier is the soundboard for Jade's ideas, and her backup when she decks Enzo. They're also a trio of sorts, along with Eleanor Pace.

Herman Andrews
{❀}
"He seems cool, and polite too. I'd like to get to know him."
Jade doesn't entirely approve of his sexual alignment, as she's pretty traditional, but otherwise she admires him.

John Carta
{❀}
"Quiet and reserved- he might not approve of me chattering in his face."
Jade thinks that John might be a good friend, but she'd probably annoy him by talking too much.

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{❀}
"She seems kinda daredevil-like. Interesting."
Jade isn't really familiar with Nichole, but she seems cool enough.

Fiorenze Nieri
{☠}
"He is SO annoying!"
They aren't really enemies, but Enzo enjoys annoying Jade. If he gets too annoying, she'll deck him in the face.

Last edited by BurningDark on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:46 pm

✤ 19 ✤ English (Creative Writing)/Pre Law Track ✤ Victor Hugo ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{â˜ē}
"Who'd have thought I'd find a music buddy in this guy?"
Victoria and Jackson get on well, mainly connecting through their love of music. They sometimes cover songs together.

Jade Tokilla
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{â˜ē}
"She's so nice!"
Sage has been friendly to Vic, so that makes her A-OK in her book.

Jack Clement
{â˜ē}
"He's a really good listener, even if his questions do make me angry sometimes."
Jack is something of a rant outlet to her, and he always listens patiently. Sometimes, though, he interjects with challenging questions and even though they frustrate her in the moment, she always thanks him for it in the long run.

Victoria Hughes
{â˜ē}
"I just wish I could do more."
Vic finds nothing wrong with herself as a person, other than the flaws she's working on correcting, but she's often stuck with this feeling of frustration inside as she frequently feels useless to the causes she supports.

Eleanor Pace
{❀}
"Can't say I know her very well."
They haven't exchanged many words thus far.

Alec Tennant
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{â˜ē/āŽ}
"I'm not sure if I want to be her, or be with her."
Vic admires Selene and wants to be everything she is in terms of being an activist, but she also finds her heart skipping a beat when she's near. Not that she'd do anything about it.

Jane Sibbet
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Elijah Kravitz
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Wilbur Shannon
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{emoji}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{â˜ē}
"He's a really chill guy!"
She knows him more as one of Herman's best friends, but they get on pretty well.

Herman Andrews
{â˜ē}
"I love him!"
Herman has taken Vic under his wing as his freshie project, but Vic is eager to be there.

John Carta
{☁ }
"He's a nice enough person, I guess, but his views are so...ugh!"
She finds herself torn between liking him as a person, political views aside, and wanting to rip her hair out because his views are incredibly frustrating to her.

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{❀}
"She seems like a cool person, just a little...scary."
Despite being roommates, Vic doesn't actually know much about Nichole, but she's been warned many a times to steer clear.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:46 pm

✤ 22 ✤ English and Music ✤ Jane Austen ✤

Marie Stonecraft
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jackson Sarto
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jade Tokilla
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Sage Chaudhry
{â˜ē}
"We are roomates. She has became a friend of mine."
They are roomates therefore sharing a room with someone can be easy sometimes and not so easy. So they decided to get along and be nice to each other. Which turned into friendship.

Jack Clement
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Victoria Hughes
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Eleanor Pace
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Alec Tennant
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Selene de Beaulieu
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Jane Sibbet
{❤}
"Well not that i like to brag. But I am pretty amazing"
Jane loves Jane has her dislikes about herself but she tries to hurdle them like everything else in her life.

Elijah Kravitz
{āŽâ¤â¤}
"I love him but I haven't told him yet."
They have rooms across from each other. They became close friends and even more.

Wilbur Shannon
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Violet Tremaine
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Rainier Deschamps
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Herman Andrews
{â˜ŧ}
"He's someone who I can be open with"
They are best friends. And do a lot of things together.

John Carta
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

Nichole d'Mac Ealair
{❀}
"IC description"
OOC Elaboration

ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!