Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

There's No Way Out

There's No Way Out

a part of “There's No Way Out”, a fictional universe by CandyOrchird.

(REVIVAL) Trapped in a new video game, a group of 5 adventurers from all over the world are forced to find their way through the video game, to the end, and to the life they left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There's No Way Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: There's No Way Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:18 am

And this is where I realise he posted eight hours ago. Whoops. :P

I'll wait till Sunday and if she doesn't respond by then I'll make the character.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Actually, Phantom's Sword apparently made a Ranged.

If you've started on it, since s/he didn't post in OOC, I'll give priority to you. Otherwise I'll approve the character!
And I'll start working on the abilities page again!

EDIT -
I'm going to go pick on Analia! Sorry. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:52 am

Oo, nice! Go ahead and approve of his character, I haven't made one yet. My "till Sunday" thing is now invalid. :)

For the tank and melee abilities, I've come up with some. Will this be ok? I suck at names, so feel free to do renaming.

Tank:
- taunt: causes enemies targeted within a five mile radius to focus on Liotche instead of the other meme ears of the party.
- Avalon: increases defences / make invulnerable for thirty seconds or one minute. I dunno.

Melee:
Long slice: the sword slices through the enemy, causing the enemies behind it to gain damage.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Cool! I added him to the roster then. I'll shot him a PM in a bit here, to let him know. xD

Five miles? Hahahaha. I love it. xD
I will definitely stick them on the list when I have a chance!! I'm just going to post here quick and get back to my homework (I have so much band going on this week that I have no time to do much :l)
Sorry that it'll be a bit later, I hope you don't mind! But thanks so much. :3 I appreciate the kind thoughts.

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:40 pm

I'm kind of dumb, When it comes to PMing people, I don't really know how, So, I will say what I need to say here. Alright, As some of you might know, I have made a ranged character, However I still kind of find it odd that on the introduction of the role play, It still says that the ranged archer is "still in queue", SO if that can get resolved,I would greatly appreciate it, So yeah, I am thinking that the only reason that you haven't done this already is because you think I'm not alive and I live to only post, Well I'm alive so "Hi", I would wave, but you probably can't see me.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Also, like I said, I'm dumb, SO I didn't realize there was a second page,Good job me

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm sorry!!! Totally thought I got to editing that. :c I'll fix that right now.
Don't worry about that though... we're just kind of all initiating people to the group as we go :3

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:59 am

It's ok, I was the same. I might be causing you a bit of damage IC though, since Liotche is falling like a boss. Up to you whether you want to get out of the way or not.

I've got an idea for an ability, but Liotche can't use it and I'm not too sure if it'll be an advantage or a disadvantage. It's kind of like a redirection spell - you redirect the enemies attention towards a party member or another enemy, and therefore get a chance to launch sneak attacks or something. I dunno. What do you guys think?

And I've made two changes to Liotche - he's now ten cm shorter and his scabbard can turn into a shield (shh, he doesn't know yet, he'll discover it in the coliseum or something). Sorry.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:03 am

This will either be funny or awesome.......... lol
I'm a mischievous kitten... Fear me.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyborgMerlin on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Hey guys sorry I haven't checked in in forever, internet's been wonky as hell. Looks like I have some reading to do.

CyborgMerlin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 am

Ah....Maybe it's my computer playing tricks on me, but it seems you haven't changed the thing on the introduction, Hmmm, I don't want to sound annoying, But......I would like that to be fixed as soon as possible, <(>_<)>

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Super sorry I have been gone, my computer broke and it's just been fixed.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!