Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York Streets

New York Streets

a part of “New York Streets”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A group of eight homeless youth band together to form a makeshift family on the chaotic streets of New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York Streets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New York Streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New York Streets"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: New York Streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:58 am

@Collapse
Hello there! May I reserve the bitch, please?

And I will certainly be able to post within the three day limit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:13 am

Hey Dumisa! You are welcome to make a profile for The Bitch. I look forward to seeing the finished product :)!

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:48 am

HI! I'd like to make a character for The Peace Keeper? And I can definitely post at least once every three days :)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nathanman4213 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 am

Can I take the leader I can defiantly post every three days.

Face claim Paul Weasly

nathanman4213
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 am

I believe I will be making a character for the peacemaker! Or the mother depending on how I want their profile to look!
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:53 am

I'll be making a character for the addict if that's alright. And I definitely can post at least every 3 days!

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:27 pm

May I reserve the mother her face claim will be Dianna Agron

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I'd very much like to make a profile for the 'Bad Boy' character.

I will be able to post once every three days, unless a family/college situation arises. I'll be sure to communicate delays if they should present themselves, rest assured, but I'm counting on the fact that they probably won't.

As for a face claim, I'll probably go with Luke Pasqualino, though this may change:
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm

I'll be trying for The Addict. :)
I can post every three days, unless work requires me to stay past midnight on the third day which is highly unlikely. xD

The face claim would be Gaspard Ulliel.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Well I created my character! I hope you like her! I ended up making it for the peacemaker!

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 pm

ILY COLLAPSE <3.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play my role again. You know I'll be posting 2x a week at least!

For whoever is playing The Mother, I've started my character sheet here. I would love to talk to you about my character's relationship with yours and more about their past. I kind of used the same ideas from the history I used for my old character, but I'm flexible on it and am more than willing to edit it to include any of your ideas too. I don't want to god-mod at all, but I just wanted to have something written down for the section.

I'm soooo excited for this!

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:25 pm

@Writer you're going to make me cry!!! Your character is really amazing !!!! Your History is oh my god...its a good thing though xD

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 pm

I've submitted a character for the addict. :3

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Also submitted my addict. :P

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:11 pm

@Anraee thank you <3! I didn't want it to be too dramatic or overdone so I'm glad you like it :).

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:15 pm

D:

To bring Brooklyn back or to not bring Brooklyn back. That is the question. And also my internal conflict for the night.

PS: Hi Writer :p.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello, everyone. My name's Krista, but most people on here call me Cure. I was in the last roleplay too, with Collapse (<3) and Writer (>.>). Collapse, thanks for letting me keep Roman too!

That's the CS from last time, but it will likely change just based on whoever plays the Bitch and the Leader because a lot of his character came about from those two the last time, and like Writer (>.>) said, I don't want to god mod. Not much will be different for him except maybe his history where the Leader and the Bitch are concerned, so I'm just gonna hang around and see what happens and change anything accordingly.

Nice to meet yall!

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:22 pm

I LOVE YOU ERICA I'M HERE TOO

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:01 pm

I am still working on mine! I want to make a really good foundation on it so I'm putting a lot of thought into it! I also have to sleep so I will finish and submit it tomorrow ASAP. :)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!