Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Phoenix {reboot}

The Phoenix {reboot}

a part of “The Phoenix {reboot}”, a fictional universe by Words of Oz.

Fly with the hardy crew of the greatest airship to ever fly, the Phoenix! Help shape the world around you! Advanced literacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phoenix {reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Phoenix {reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 am

It's a bit of a filler post, so talk about the island a bit, your first impressions, what you think of the decision, and interact with some of the crew ya know? Maybe pm people and put up a collaborative interaction, stuff like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Hey guys, I have been reading your posts and it seems some of you have missed a detail. Alex is standing next to the Captain.
I'm a mischievous kitten... Fear me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:36 am

Guys~ Someone should post. :( I don't want this RP to die so soon~~~
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

^AGREED!

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 am

As I have been saying for quiet some time now, the Army is having me do training in the Mainland for a month. I may not be on for an entire month, 2 weeks at worst. I will be back on sometime in mid April give or take a few days.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:29 pm

It's understandable Ersatz Creed as you have told us before. :P Even though I'm not the GM I feel that I can speak for everyone when I sat that it's okkay (plus I doubt we will be going very far considering the speed we are going at for the past few weeks).

Speaking of which, just wondering is there anyone who is still active on this forum? D: Minus those who've already posted. I really enjoyed roleplaying here so I hope not everyone had left.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm still here. The GM hasn't been on in a week though, so we should wait a bit longer.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Let's wait three more days and then we can post without him. I'm sure that he would understand in order to save the dying roleplay.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey all, I bear sad tidings. In all liklihood, Oz is never coming back. Lot of stuff has happened and he has lost all motivation for this site. So thats it. We can reboot the Phoenix, but Oz is never coming back. Sorry.

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 am

That is indeed very sad to hear. Do you happen to know if Avaria has left alongside Oz?
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 am

That does suck. ): I was seriously looking forward to roleplaying with him as a character (he's also enrolled in several other roleplays I'm in with interesting characters but never got around to posting). So should we just use him as NPC and continue roleplaying or do we disregard the entire roleplay (that would seem like such a shame though).

As for Avaria, she is also enrolled in various roleplays I'm in as well but has yet to post so I'm not too sure about her either. I would assume she'd left with him as well since the two kinda disappeared at the same time (this also sucks since she had interesting characters as well).

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 pm

We could always kill his character, stage a coup and take over the ship?

Though in all seriousness since that is more of an extreme measure I'm rather curious as to why he's abandoned the site and I won't deny that I'm a little annoyed at the fact he's just vanished and then decided to send someone else to explain his absence rather than doing so himself.

For the most part I feel a somewhat lack of respect towards the rest of us by his unannounced absense which irks me because I'd enjoyed the effort he'd put in and was greatly looking forward to writing with him in this and in Avaria's RP as well.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 am

Yeah but I completely relate to you on that one. This roleplay was freaking amazing and had really awesome characters in it. I was seriously looking forward to roleplaying with everyone in it and to stay tune to see how plots and such unfold.

To say I'm disappointed is understating my feelings, not to mention it seems like the majority of the players gave up hope on this roleplay so if we continue it, it may only be but two or three others who'd join in with us.

As for a coup, perhaps we could land at the island and have pirates or thieves take over and capture the Captain... I'm not entirely sure but I do feel a bit bad killing off his character lol.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Well I'm still here, and fairly active, so if we want to continue we could. I suggest a sudden storm driving us toward the isle and the captain sacrificing himself to save one of us and in the process knocked off the boat?

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm back and I'm sososososososossooooooooooooooo sorry for leaving on such short notice. My computer broke and it's just now been fixed. I hate hearing that about Oz and I didn't mean for it to feel as if I abandoned the story. So If you guys will still have me I might be able to help with this rp.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Okay guys, I'll make a post about landing on the port. It might be deserted and we can all think of something together to help the plot move forward. At night let's just have the captain "go missing" and then the crew will search the island only to find him dead.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:12 am

Well, I'm sorry to say this but I think I'll be leaving the RP, I just haven't got the motivation to continue doing this. If any of you want to pick up my character along with your own that's fine, or you could kill him off with the captain.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:14 am

Welp looks like this has failed

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!