Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Town of Elk River

The Town of Elk River

a part of “The Town of Elk River”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

Elk River once existed as a haven for the supernatural, but when a new threat looms among the dense forests, it'll be everyone's lives at stake, whether one is Human or Supernatural. [Female apps on hold]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Town of Elk River”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Town of Elk River

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Here's some more images:
XXXX

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello again

I had posted about is she allowed to be born in Australia this is Hayley I am talking about

Also can I take on another character as an Esper?

And her face claim be

CLAUDIA BLACK

She is amazing and I would love it! So please reply so much!! Thanks for everything
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Stark Contrast, If you'd like more males, I wouldn't mind switching my female character to male. Let me know!
Edit: Also, quick question! Would it be possible for Adrian's work to be at LaLaguna as a bartender?
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello there! This roleplay looks really cool and I would like to reserve four charries please. (1 female, 3 males, all student occults, If that's okay with you, of course)

BUT FIRST. OCC: Not really sure, It changes a fair bit, I think at the moment it's The last Hobbit movie, dunno why, don't question me.

Well, let's start with the female I suppose.

Face Claim: Danielle Campbell

Race: Occult - Nixie

Clan/Family: None

Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien

Race: Occult - Familiar

Clan/Family: None

Face Claim: Ash Stymest

Race: Occult - Vampire

Clan/Family: Delacroix

Face Claim: Andrew Garfield

Race: Occult - Esper

Clan/Family: Magoalena

Those are all my characters, I'm gonna start working on the character sheets right now. Thank you, if you accept me! :D

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Lvdwilt2000 wrote:Hello again

I had posted about is she allowed to be born in Australia this is Hayley I am talking about

Also can I take on another character as an Esper?

And her face claim be

CLAUDIA BLACK

She is amazing and I would love it! So please reply so much!! Thanks for everything

Sure you can reserve her, also I don't mind Hayley being born in Australia, never said anybody had to grow up in Elk River or anything ^^

JacksColdSweat wrote:Stark Contrast, If you'd like more males, I wouldn't mind switching my female character to male. Let me know!
Edit: Also, quick question! Would it be possible for Adrian's work to be at LaLaguna as a bartender?

I wouldn't want to pressure you into doing anything you wouldn't want to, although if you want to do it go ahead I have no problems with that.

Sure. I don't see any problems with that ^^

The-Calenator wrote:-snip-

That's quite a lot of characters you got there, hope you'll be able to handle them all ^^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Stark Constrast wrote:That's quite a lot of characters you got there, hope you'll be able to handle them all ^^

I would get all the species If I could... xD Anyway, never done it, I like to experiment xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Woah, so many new reserves piling in o_o and for Magdalena too! Guess Espers and Alphas aren't so rare after all It makes me want to pick up an incubus (within the family probably) or a human Venatore. @___@

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Whispers at ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, if you made an incubus within the family, your guy and my guy could be incubus pals and that'd be pretty aces--

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Almost got a WIP in for Vala but is she allowed to work at the cafe? If not then let me know I can edit later

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:42 pm

JacksColdSweat wrote:Whispers at ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, if you made an incubus within the family, your guy and my guy could be incubus pals and that'd be pretty aces--

Yo why you gotta tempt me like that xD ? I'm totally down for that now~ I just need to find a proper faceclaim.

Mainly because my incubus is going to be a poor, nerdy sex fiend
or George Takei
Last edited by ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IgnorantApathy on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Wow, it's so great to see all the interest in this! You guys are awesome and I'm excited to get roleplaying with you all.

Anywho, my character's been submitted and I'm definitely planning on reserving another, just thinking about who at the moment.

IgnorantApathy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 pm

oooh, I'm excited to see them :D Also you should be part of our incu-bros

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IgnorantApathy on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Okay, I got it. Here's my reservation:

Face claim: Sky Ferreira

Race: Succbi

Clan/Family: Callidora

Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 44ad6c.jpg

And aha, that's very tempting but I think I'm going to go for a succbi sis instead :P

IgnorantApathy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:24 pm

As I'm so far the only hunter (unless I missed someone else reserving one), anyone fancy playing his protégé? or at least someone who wants to apply for the role as he's not exactly looking for one. I kinda want someone to pester him into actually giving a damn primarily.

I've decided to go with John Hurt for the FC I think but I've got a couple of posts to get done tomorrow and also tidy the house up for someone sleeping in the spare room which is currently packed floor to ceiling with Christmas decorations I'm unable to single handedly put into the loft. So I'll probably get a WIP up sometime on Monday with an aim to finish it during Tuesday or at most by Thursday.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:25 pm

@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, Aw yeah, incu bros for the win.
@IgnorantApathy, Well, succu sises are just as good, welcome to the clique xD

EDIT: @Fabricator, If Stark is cool with me taking another character, I'd actually be really interested in taking you up on that offer!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ¢σℓ∂ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Working on Sibylle tonight, but I'd also like to reserve another spot if that's alright.

FC: Sakaguchi Kentaro
Race: Human, Venatore
Clan/Family: Possibly Jaeger
https://41.media.tumblr.com/de0b8d1e2f1 ... o1_500.png

Also, this is just a request - but for characters that are apart of a clan and do not possess the surname of that can, can we get some sort of list or could that information be put in the roster? Just because with the large amount of characters (which is really lovely!) it's hard to keep up with who's with who and all of that. ^^

¢σℓ∂
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Would anyone be interested in having a relationship chart of sorts? Something to see how the characters feel about each other? I find they are often quite helpful. That way people are kind of forced to ask people how their characters should interact, and some people decide to make potential love interests, enemies, friends, ect. It makes it interesting! If people are interested, I'd be willing to make one!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm

They could just be added to the existing list of clansmen in the other thread, rather than having to create a separate place for them.

Edit

yeah those do tend to help somewhat.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:14 pm

A relationship chart would be wonderful in this case, especially since there are clearly defined factions and people within them are probably expected to know one another. I believe in the "edicts" section Stark Contrast mentioned there being a relationship thread but I could be wrong @__@

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:27 pm

I agree with the whole relationship thread, yeah. It also makes it a hell of a lot easier to see exactly who needs to be spoken to about discussing things.

But also! Suuuuper quick question for Stark. Just to be clear, so I don't mess up or anything, nixies do have the ability to shift their lower half into human halves, right? And if so, are there any terms on it? Like, they can only do it for a specified amount of time each day, stuff like that. Thanks!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!