Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Anthemia Academy

Anthemia Academy: NPCs

a part of “Anthemia Academy”, a fictional universe by toajojo.

[Private Group. Sorry.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Anthemia Academy: NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:59 pm

This thread is to store any non-player characters we come up with. Only those that are essential to the plot and keep the story moving though. Please run them by me first please so I may approve them. I just need to know who they are and how you feel they will contribute to our plot.

When creating an NPC follow the code below. It is just a simply summary of their character.

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=times new roman][color=blue][size=300] NAME[/size][/color][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]IMAGE[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=times new roman][b][i]Age[/i][/b]:
[b][i]Job[/i][/b]:

[i]Description[/i][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anthemia Academy: NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Dr. William Bessiger

Job: Chief administrator of the New Human Project, Mobile Testing Division 17.

A stern, disciplined man with a prodigious intellect, Dr. Bessiger was invaluable to the NHP during the initial stages of the project's development. His business savvy allowed him to acquire the research sample of a soul-eating Daemon used by the project to draw out their subjects' potential, and he also predicted in advance some of the side effects that this process might have. Had he not talked the higher ups of the project into lowering the amount of time Subjects 15-30 of the project were exposed to the Daemonic catalyst, it's quite likely that the entire first testing group would have been eradicated by the lethal side effects of the Psychic Threshold Phenomenon, which caused their powers to run out of control once their souls exceeded a certain level of intensity and made them either lose their ability to maintain a coherent identity entirely, or to destroy themselves through uncontrollable telekinetic phenomena. As it is, the large part of the project's subjects nevertheless were deemed unfit to continue testing, either due to mental instability, disobedience, or their succumbing to PTP. Narrowing the list of potential successes, Bessiger determined the project's 17th Subject, afterwards designated "Lorelei," to be the only one meeting the two criteria to justify expanded testing. Those criteria were, namely, that her powers had undergone a significant enough increase from their original state to prove the effectiveness of the process, and that she had remained lucid, compliant, and relatively stable in the face of the damage to her psyche. Due to the overall failure of many of the project's ventures, his successes were deemed significant enough that his analysis was accepted without question, and he was placed in a position of direct administration over all the inner workings of the newly created Mobile Testing Division 17 in order to better supervise the treatment of the project's most promising specimen.

Described by coworkers as calm, collected, and polite, he is generally a rather amiable man. He has a wife in Leviathan, and a young daughter, but has only been in touch with them via letters for some time due to his work in Anthemia. Respected and admired by his employees, he is considered an example for all of the NHP's workers to follow. However, he is also very ambitious, and places his work before almost anything else. The goals of the company are not to be questioned. Rather, they simply must be accomplished. Consequently, he has no qualms about doing whatever it takes to complete his assigned duties. The program's subjects signed away their rights in exchange for a chance to keep on living. Given what has been done to them - the tampering with their very souls, and in some cases, their bodies also - he does not view them as Humans, merely tools to be used to A: eliminate the greater threat to Humanity as a whole presented by the Daemons, and B: secure the company its profits. Consequently, even if he does what is nessecary to ensure their survival, many of his actions towards his charges might well be seen as inhumane.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!