Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Anthemia Academy

Anthemia Academy: Relations

a part of “Anthemia Academy”, a fictional universe by toajojo.

[Private Group. Sorry.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Anthemia Academy: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:29 pm

This thread is for everybody's individual relationship sheet. Please copy the code below. The sheet will contain your characters honest thoughts on characters around them. Whether that be hatred, love, and or neutrality.

Code: Select all
[font=times new roman][center][img]Name%20Image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=120]{Full Name}- {Primary Class | Secondary Class} - {Three | Personality | Traits}[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[center]♛ [b]Kenji Yamanaka[/b] ♛
.:. Insert Symbol .:.
[dialogue color][i]Thoughts[/i][/color]

♛ [b]Robin Damian Grey[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Joseph Rex[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Lev Keisting[/b] ♛

♛ [b]NHP-S17 "Lorelei" [/b] ♛

♛ [b]Hector Kazuhira [/b] ♛

♛ [b]Cuddy Vann[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Duran Ledford[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Nico Erenheart[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Willow Petra Uskose[/b] ♛

♛ [b]Daenerys Fallon[/b] ♛
[dialogue color][i]Thoughts[/i][/color][/center][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anthemia Academy: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Duran - {Slayer | Medium} - {Expressive | Bold | Judgemental}

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Kenji Yamanaka
[dialogue color]Thoughts[/color]

Robin Damian Grey

“Looks like you got some spring to your step after all.”
After a rocky start, Robin and Duran managed to agree upon their sense of duty and distaste for politics, as well as Robin's hometown really sucking. They both have their eccentricities and some conflicts because of it, but because Robin has repeatedly demonstrated himself as a hardworking man with a good heart, Duran's overall grown fond of him. Though he is less fond of what might be budding between him and Willow...

Joseph Rex

“He doesn't really seem here somehow.”
Joe's tendency to keep to himself and distance himself from others even in conversation just leaves Duran to sometimes even question his presence. While used to doing most of the talking in a conversation, dialogue with Joe brings that ratio on a whole new level. As a result, Duran can't really bring himself to care one way or the other.

Lev Keisting

“Now there's a man to my heart.”
Although they may seem worlds apart, Duran identifies strongly with Lev. This is because Lev exemplifies stoicism and self-discipline, is a straight shooter and represents a of masculine qualities Duran has a hard time finding in others. Neither party has an easy time expressing what they feel deep inside, which is actually something that makes Duran feel like Lev is the only guy around who really understands him on that front. Duran might be doing a lot of the conversation, but the silences rarely feel awkward.

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"

“All that funds and none of it went into raising a decent human being.”
Lorelei is not seen so much as a comrade as she is as some higher-up's tool. Even Duran has to admit, her skill at telekinesis is impressive, but that's all there's to her. Duran is not a fan of Lorelei.

Because of his aggressive and vigilant approach, Duran often finds himself in conflict with the human project by calling her out on her tirades and behaviours. Duran isn't so privy to his thoughts being read. Which is why Duran has shielded his thoughts by constructing false truths when she is near; constantly keeping Lorelei guessing if whatever he is thinking is true or not.

Hector Kazuhira
◑/☺
“Clever lad, but he'll die a hermit if he doesn't get out more.”
Upon noticing Hector's common absences, Duran suspected the young exorcist to not take his duties as a hunter-to-be seriously enough. When Duran took it upon himself to pay Hector an unexpected visit, he found that rather than a lazy student, Hector was quite the diligent one. After a somewhat awkward conversation, the two found they had ambition in common. Ever since, Duran has relied on Hector to explain concepts he doesn't understand, whereas Duran's notes make up for Hector's frequent absence. They work well together as a study-group, but their personalities remain very different...

Cuddy Vann

“Excitable fellow with a good eye, if I do say so myself.”
Duran just eats up Cuddy's compliments, making him almost as fond of the medic as he is of himself. Cuddy's energy matches up with Duran's bombastic style, and together they bring the hype home! Though their relationship can be a little shallow, Duran gets along well with Cuddy.

Nico Erenheart

“B-but the stage... It's mine!”
Duran likes attention, so when an upbeat girl like Nico comes along and naturally grabs the spotlight, Duran feels a little robbed. This lead to Duran seeing Nico as a rival in terms of upstaging and standing out. From that competition however, grew a more familial bond. He might not always act it, but Duran keeps an eye out for Nico and cares more about her well-being than the girl herself does.

Willow Petra Uskose

“Willow? She's the closest thing I got to a sister, but with a heart pure as hers, there's no way she could be family of mine...”
During the months in Anthemia before actually entering the Academy, Duran found a Willow being harassed by a group of girls. Motivated part by injustice and part by feeling the need to prove himself, Duran stepped in to contest the bullies. One of the girls involved her boyfriend, and so Duran took a beating from his upperclassman-to-be. Ever since, though, Willow and Duran have grown quite close, and her friendship over the years has been an important factor to the level of confidence Duran wields today. Duran sees Willow as a sister and is fiercely protective of her. Often... Too protective.

Daenerys Fallon
Last edited by Kestrel on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 pm

{Robert "Robin" Damian Grey}- {Slayer | Scholar} - {Eccentric | Kind | Determined}

Kenji Yamanaka

Robin Damian Grey
.:. ◑ .:.
"This is me, flaws and all."

Joseph Rex

Lev Keisting

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"

Hector Kazuhira

Cuddy Vann
.:. ☺ .:.
"Who wouldn't love this guy?! He's so friendly and open!"

Cuddy and Robin share a mutual respect for each other as scholars and artists of Technomancy, often swapping ideas and sketches of weapons with each other. Robin would love to compete with him on who would make the superior weapon of their generation.

Duran Ledford
"My Mother is from the same city as him. And our views on Anima are the same. For that he has my trust."

Though they had a small rough start to their friendship, these two became good friends in sharing their mutual dislike over politics and Anima's stance on not helping the other nations. They would occasionally but heads on ideals sometimes, but patch it up immediately. Robin actually admitted his Asperger's Syndrome to Duran, which is hard for him to admit. Robin is currently working on possibly a new weapon design to help Duran defend himself. Duran, however, gets a tad protective of their mutual friend, Willow.

Nico Erenheart

Willow Petra Uskose
.:. ☺/♥ .:.
"Miss Willow? She's the nicest woman I've met in the school. Any guy would be lucky to date her. Ahh! Don't tell her I said that!!!!"

He and Willow have been friends for a good portion of their time in the academy. Exchanging some words, though sometimes she'd be talking and he'd probably be responding whilst sketching out an idea for a design. The conversations they have get fun when Duran is around, especially when his protective nature kicks in. Robin secretly harbors feelings of affection for her, but as of yet, he is unsure whether or not the feeling is mutual, or if Duran will even let him get close to even try.

Daenerys Fallon

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:28 pm

NHP-S17 "Lorelei" - Exorcist | Medium - Cynical | Antisocial | Self-Doubting

♥ = Potential Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Kenji Yamanaka
"That boy with the giant cat, huh? Well, to be perfectly frank, he's loud, nosy, and obnoxious, so I generally try to avoid dealing with him. Consequently, there's little I can say. He does seem to have a few interesting memories, though. Maybe he's more like me than I first thought?

Robin Damian Grey
"Sorry, but I'm afraid I have no idea who you're talking about."

Joseph Rex
"Who even makes a dragon out of trash and then calls it "Frank?" Was that really the best name you could come up with? Hmph. Idiot. At least he keeps to himself, though, unlike certain other people.

Lev Keisting
.:. ☺☠ .:.
"What's the deal with this guy? I can barely read him at all! And why's he so nice all the time? Doesn't he realize he's practically begging to be taken advantage of? I could probably ask him to fetch something at the bottom of a cliff and he'd just jump right off!

Well, okay,
I couldn't ask him and have him listen, but you get the picture. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people dislike me at this point - although it is a little odd getting the cold shoulder from somebody like him. It's quite unfortunate, regardless. When I heard he was to be one of my new teammates, I'd be hoping he, at least, wouldn't give me trouble. A naive assumption, I suppose."

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"
.:. ☠ .:.
"What's there to tell? I'm a puppet of the NHP, a subhuman mongrel, and the biggest bitch you'll ever meet. Those rumors you've heard about me? They're all true, so leave me be.

Hector Kazuhira
"Ugh. HIM. Just seeing him makes my skin crawl. I only poked into his thoughts once, by accident, and I didn't even sense much. All I know is just that there's something seriously wrong with his mind. It was like... seeing in four dimensions, if that makes any sense. I couldn't understand anything I picked up from his consciousness at all. It's not exactly that I'm scared of him, or something like that... but if that man so much as tries to touch me, I'll grab him by his intestines and use him as a hand puppet.

Cuddy Vann
.:. ☺ ☠ .:.
"Just a quick question, but does this guy ever stop talking? Seriously, I've never seen him not rattling on about something or other. In his case, though, it's actually kind of strange... Normally, people who talk all the time just end up drawing my attention to the mental voices of others around me by virtue of being really hard to tune out. He's different, though. When he talks, he doesn't hold any of his thoughts back, so his speaking voice actually sort of drowns out the voice of his mind. If I were ever missing my headphones in a crowd, I could probably just ask him to tell me something he thought was interesting, and I wouldn't be able to hear anybody else over him. The only problem with that is just that hearing him ramble is hardly preferable to just dealing with the voices. His personality is so... how shall I put it... childish? He's like some kind of desert hipster whose slang is 20 years out of date and whose attitude is pretty much directly opposite to mine. Useful or not, an idiot is still an idiot."

Duran Ledford
"Scum. He's scum, right? Even I think he's an overly judgmental, egotistical fop, and that's saying something. At least I don't pretend to be better than the people whose flaws I find glaring enough to lecture them on. I don't know who he thinks died and made him supreme emperor and arbiter of Humanity, but I do know that if he doesn't shut the hell up and get his nose out of my business, I'm going to cut it off and feed it to him. I know better than anyone how self-centered, petty, and disgusting Humans can be, but this guy is on a whole new level. People like him should just put themselves out of everyone else's misery. He's not even worth the dirt it would take to bury him. Well, I suppose he's lucky, in a sense. He's so repulsive that I doubt even Daemons would want to touch him. That's probably the only reason worthless trash like him survived in Aeralis."

Nico Erenheart
.:. ◑ ☠ .:.
"Oh. Her. That hammer-wielding nutjob is like a migraine on legs. Her very presence is like shouting to me. Well, of course, I mean aside from when she's actually talking - which is most of the time - in which case her presence isn't like shouting, it is shouting. Some people may enjoy the company of an enthusiastic moron like her, but I, personally, find her more of a nuisance than anything else."

Willow Petra Uskose
.:. ◑ ☺ .:.
"The nicest woman in the academy. Granted, I've never really interacted with her myself. I think she may be scared of me, or something. Regardless, she's one of a very few number of people who doesn't seem to have anything negative to say about anyone - even someone like me. The girl's practically a saint, so I don't really have anything bad to say about her, either. I do pity her for having to deal with that vainglorious speck of human refuse masquerading as a person, however. Come to think of it, there's no "practically" about it. Merely putting up with his inebriation with his own gargantuan ego should be more than enough to justify her canonization a thousand times over. Praise be to the holy maiden, for she has sacrificed herself in order that we might be saved from the insufferable arrogance of the gold-plated devil! Ohhhhh, truly, we are unworthy of her kindness!

Daenerys Fallon
"That fire-user with the white hair? Don't know much about her. Some students once tried to goad me into a spar with her to see which of us was the stronger Exorcist, but the Doctor wouldn't allow it. Apparently, she's supposed to be real hot stuff, though.

...Sorry. That pun was in poor taste, even for me."
Last edited by Feyblue on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:19 am

Joseph Rex

{Joseph Rex}- {Slayer | Summoner} - {Laid-Back | Straight-Forward | Aimless}

Kenji Yamanaka
"Guy's got pointed ears and a tail. If he were the only one with a story then I'd say he's strange but he ain't the only one."

Robin Damian Grey
"He's not a bad fellow, seems to have a thing for Aeralis though. Guess he hasn't actually seen the place before, if he did he'd see what everyone sees: A big heap o' trash with daemons in the deep end."

Joseph Rex
.:. ◑/☠ .:.
"If 'ya want a good friend, you could do better. Good listener though."

Lev Keisting
.:. ◑/☺ .:.
"Decent fellow. He's got a good eye for tech. I sometimes lend him parts I find since I ain't gonna make much out of it anyways."

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"
"Seems she isn't keen on talking. Can't blame her, people ain't very hot on gettin' along with her. Don't know why that is, I don't follow the gossip and I probably ain't gonna start. 'Till I hear it from her I guess that's how it's gonna stay."

Hector Kazuhira
"A skilled technopath. Can't say I know him, can't say I've bothered to try. We both do seem ta' keep out of other's business though."

Cuddy Vann
"Out of the three classmates who are medics I think I like him the most. That ain't sayin' much."

Duran Ledford
"Much like a lot of people he talks a lot. Nothin' wrong with that. He's rather flamboyant too. I think he might be less of a ladies man and more of a lads man which would make a heap of sense if that's the case. Again, ain't nothin' wrong with that."

Nico Erenheart
.:. ◑/☺ .:.
"I like her style."

Willow Petra Uskose
"She's a good healer. That's about it."

Daenerys Fallon
Thoughts

Yukuri Kara
"Can't say I care much for her style, I'll work with anyone though."
Last edited by Zalgo on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:09 am, edited 8 times in total.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Cuddy Vann

{Cuddy Vann}- {Medic | Scholar} - {Chatty | Positive | Upbeat}

Kenji Yamanaka
”.”

Robin Damian Grey
”Rival? Naw’ dude we’re too cool for that sort’ah gig, you know? Like, he understands my inner craftsman and how super cool it is to create weapons and keep improving, though sometimes we try to outdo each other. Who's the better out of us? Hm.”

Cuddy sees Robin as a guy who can understand him when it comes to weaponry and concepts of such. Often exchanging ideas, the boy tends to compete with his fellow scholar in their attempts to see who could craft the better weapon between them. And for sure, Cuddy would never say he's the better of the two, actually he hopes to learn from Robin in some way and best him when the time is right.

Joseph Rex
”.”

Lev Keisting
”He’s like the big guy, and I’m sort-of the lil’ guy haha. I’ve got enough feelings inside of me for both of us to share! Maybe that’s why I’m always a bit louder around him, just so I can ensure Lev can hear and feel all of my kindness for the big guy.”

Despite being a strain on the nerves at times, and failing to hit the brakes when he ought to, Cuddy actually has a good thing with Lev. Whether he's tinkering with his equipment at ungodly hours, or just trying to force a smile on the big guys face, Cuddy is never done trying to bring a wee bit of sunshine into his life! Whether he asks for it or not, they still manage to get along fairly well regardless!

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"
”Her hair is two colours!? That's super in my book, I'd totally love to try it myself! Anyway, she's not much of a talker and I don't know if she loves me, or loathes me but I'll stick with love and just pretend that she expresses it internally rather than externally.”

Though not knowing her overly well, Cuddy won't hesitate to strike up a conversation with Lorelei. He'd talk to her on just about anything, but whether the girl would listen is entirely debatable. Though not exactly friends, Cuddy doesn't treat her any differently from others, despite what he hears. If he's lucky, she might tolerate him, and if not, well the boy will still persist to follow her!

Hector Kazuhira
”Deep down he’s a pretty a-ok guy in my books. I mean sure sometimes he's a bit shy and might wanna keep himself to himself, but I know he'll never turn me away. And, and he's awesomely smart and I can't help but try to be as good as him...”

Whenever he’s feeling down Cuddy can rely on Hector to boost his spirits up, and in general the two seem to have a high respect and understanding for one another. Cuddy tends to be ignorant of the guy’s shyness and will still persist to have a conversation with him whenever he can as he finds talking with Hector to be quite stimulating and he even learns a thing or two from the guy!

Duran Ledford
”The D stands for Dramatic, the U for Ultimate, the R being for how Remarkable he is, the A for just how Amazing this guy can be and the N for Nimble, Nifty, Noticeable and Niiiiice… as in the nice guy that he really is, and what does that spell? DURAN!”

Fan-boy would be a fitting description of how Cuddy is to Duran, or rather he's just his most loyalist fan above all, as the boy never has a bad word to say about the guy and absorbs everything he says like a sponge. They get along pretty well and he tends to look up to Duran in a way similar to that of a role-model, hoping to learn from the guy, plus the pair seems to complement one another nicely.

Nico Erenheart
”.”

Willow Petra Uskose
”.”

Daenerys Fallon
”Yeah, we chill-out and be cool and whatever’s. Sometimes even, if I try really hard and give her the puppy-dog eyes I can get her to carry me, though when it comes to new experiences that's when I definitely gotta try my hardest to win her over.”

Cuddy always enjoys being around Daenerys as they have a pretty relaxed friendship with one another, getting along fairly well in all matters considered. Whatever the latest thing is, be it this or that or whatever else you can bet the boy will pester the girl silly until she tries it. Most times though you can typically spot the pair somewhere, Daenerys giving the boy piggybacks to wherever he wishes!
Last edited by Kapento on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 pm

{Daenerys Venus Fallon}- {Exorcist | Slayer} - {Laid-back | Bold | Playful}

Kenji Yamanaka

Robin Damian Grey

Joseph Rex

Lev Keisting

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"

Hector Kazuhira

Cuddy Vann

Duran Ledford

Nico Erenheart

Willow Petra Uskose

Daenerys Fallon

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 pm

{Lev Keisting}- {Slayer | Scholar} - {Reserved | Disciplined | Obliging}

♥ = Potential Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Kenji Yamanaka

“”

Robin Damian Grey

”Ah, yeah I've seen him around... That's it.”
Though their paths have crossed on some counted occasions, their conversations have never gone beyond the exchange of a few cordial syllables. As fellow Slayers and Scholars, Lev likes to think there is an underlying tone of camaraderie between them, although their lack of interaction means that if there is, they haven’t expanded on it yet.

Joseph Rex

“”

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"
“They might not be many, but she has had some choices and I’m not sure she is making the right ones.”
To Lev, Lorelei’s inability to cooperate in most situations and lack of control over her own immense power seem like disasters just waiting to happen. Most importantly, what he can’t tolerate is her irresponsible lack of attempts to mitigate the danger her abilities suppose to her surroundings and because of this, he is very noticeably less receptive and welcoming towards her than with others. Nonetheless, being more familiar with the New Human Project’s true nature than the vast majority of people thanks to his connections within Leviathan’s government, he finds it difficult to condemn her cynical views and hostile behavior, even if he doesn’t approve of them. At the very least, he does acknowledge Lorelei as an immensely capable Hunter and that the origin of her powers shouldn’t change the fact that a way to cooperate must be reached. As of yet, he can’t even begin to imagine how to approach that issue.

Hector Kazuhira

“”

Cuddy Vann

“You know, I often wonder if he does it with the specific intent of tormenting me…”
Accustomed to hearing rather pessimistic exchanges from his relatives and acquaintances, Lev very much appreciates Cuddy’s unending positivity and eagerness to share it with others… he could just use a bit less of it. His incessant chattering can at times be tiring and he doesn’t seem to be able to always pick the right time and place to do it. Cuddy has also taken a liking to messing with Lev’s equipment without asking for permission or even providing any notice for it, which has resulted in a myriad of unpleasant surprises and in the most unexpected ways; this is made all the more scathing when these reforms turn out to be improvements on Lev’s designs, as he has to admire his talent as a Scholar. Not failing to notice the good intentions behind Cuddy’s actions, Lev still considers him a friend and also values the instances when it is him who can lend a hand for a change. A fine example of walking the line between love and hate, Lev’s opinion of Cuddy is constantly fluctuating and it’s because of this that he is the only one who can pull so many extreme reactions from the otherwise calm Slayer.

Duran Ledford

“I like him, especially when he is not breaking my stuff.”
Initially approached by Duran, theirs is an unlikely friendship. Lev sees Duran as an easy enough person to read thanks to his expressiveness and has a surprisingly easier time distinguishing between his superficial and sincere remarks. Both of them seem to take to heart that communication is not done merely through words and that acknowledgement alone makes it easier for them to converse. Though he doesn’t quite buy and would rather not fuel Duran’s ego unless he deserves it, Lev does understand that it comes from a background of struggle and is more patient and lenient than most of their peers on that regard. In Lev’s book, his fairness and dedication definitely make up for it.

Nico Erenheart
☺/☠
”I… I can’t keep up…”
In many ways, Lev does enjoy Nico’s company during calmed situations. He finds her in-your-face sincerity endearing and her cheery demeanor is always welcomed. She has a lot charisma and even Lev occasionally finds himself abandoning his role as the straight man and playing along with some of her antics. On the other hand, he doesn’t think Nico’s behavior should apply to the more dangerous situations they have to face and thinks her displays of rashness in the face of danger could get people killed. Since he does jump into action after her in fear of the entire team’s safety, his attempts to assert himself come up short.

Willow Petra Uskose
◑/☠
“”

Daenerys Fallon

“”

Yukuri Kara

“”

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 am

{Nicolla Mine Erenheart} - {Exorcist | Summoner} - {Carefree | Excitable | Honest}

Kenji Yamanaka

Robin Damian Grey

Joseph Rex

Lev Keisting

NHP-S17 "Lorelei"

Hector Kazuhira

Cuddy Vann

Duran Ledford

Nico Erenheart

Willow Petra Uskose

Daenerys Fallon

Yukuri Kara

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!