Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Death Do Us Part

To Death Do Us Part: Reservations and Questions

a part of “To Death Do Us Part”, a fictional universe by CommonSoul.

{Lots of open roles!} When it's too good to be true, it is usually a lie. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Death Do Us Part”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Death Do Us Part: Reservations and Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clocesque on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Lmao, just imagine the royals conversing with each other about their guardians though--

Oh! By the way, should we talk more about where is the plot heading next? I suggest that in any given time like Lunch or Dinner, could it be that the royals can sit together in a separate dining room in order to be given a chance to 'socialize with your new partner'? (o0o For the guardians, it's your call if they're sitting with their royals or in a separate room to talk with fellow guardians as well, Common!
"The world gets brighter if you would smile, you know?"
(owo Credits to Mitsu Yomogi for her picture I used as a profile picture~! owo)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Clocesque
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Great idea! :D
I was actually debating on whether or not the royals should have a pre-wedding meal or something as I am planning to make their wedding be the next day within the roleplay. Perhaps instead of a meal, they could have a meeting within the Council's Room (basically the place where peace treaties were brought up) to discuss future plans of their newly entitled kingdom.

The Guardians will probably be present however they'd be more than stationed either outside the room so they could converse amongst themselves or they'd stand behind the royals. Perhaps maybe they'd even be a second room such as a holding room...?

What do you guys think? :O
I am so lucky to have roleplayers like you! :D I'm glad we have players that bring up new ideas and stuff for the roleplay. If you guys have any interesting plot twists or other ideas you'd like to bring forth than please do not hesitate and bring them forth! :P

Also, as a side note and update since we are waiting on one person, the Youngest Daughter said she'd be posting either tonight or tomorrow so please stick with me on this! ^^
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:47 am

I think it'd be better if the guardians were outside the room or whatever. That way they'd have some time to properly interact without the royals. Because honestly, and I'm not just saying this because I am one of the guardians, but I'm very interested in their interactions together.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 am

I definitely think so too, especially since I don't imagine they'll be expected to speak any now once the meeting begins, so we might end up being hard pressed to come up with a post since we won't have anything to play off of. But stationing them together later would fix that since they'd be able to talk freely.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clocesque on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 am

Aaahh--! Finally done with Amadeus' icon /)(=//v//=)(\ I tried giving it a look like it came from an anime or something--
I even gave subtitles for it-- lmao

Well, I'm up for anything and rolling with y'all! But I agree with CutUp. Even I am interested watching the Guardians' interaction with each other. For me, I'm most keen on viewing Leona's starting interest in Tyden as an 'opportunity to have a good fight with'! Would they really end up as rivals or exist within harmony with no sign of rough play? :00

I recall CommonS' post about making a 'Moving On' post after Leanne, the last muse, replies in. Perhaps it would be best to have a timeskip just in case the majority of us would agree we can't type in much in regards during the meeting the whole time 'til it finishes. How 'bout that, folks? (0v0

Clocesque
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:53 pm

All of your posts are going to make me cry about mine... I'm trying to get this down and have my post be somewhat good. Oh yea, If some of you have noticed I updated my character a little! On the other hand I just finished the second paragraph. Phew I am planning to get four or five more in before I post it. So be expecting my post in a few hours...Shhh
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:15 pm

That is an awesome ass picture! :O I'm shocked that you did it yourself. I can't draw like that on the computer and my actual drawing on paper doesn't really go past mindless doodling... lol XD

Well the moving on post will the Elders voicing their 'orders' about the matter (sorry, I don't know how to describe what they are going to do without telling you what they are going to say). The royals will stand and probably bow to each other or some shit and then they'd probably voice out their names or something. I was thinking that I'd give you guys room to post after the 'moving on' post before I do a time skip to the actual wedding just so you could conclude and finalize your reactions and thoughts within the meeting.

However, if you guys think that pushing it all in one post including the time skip towards the wedding ceremony (or the morning of) then we could easily do that (hope that makes sense... lol). ^^

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 pm

My post is horrible. Please don't kill me about it...

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clocesque on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:48 am

Ah! Thank you very much! But I would love it if you'd ever showcase your artwork! You know, mindless doodling to you could actually look pretty attractive to others, ma'am!

What do you mean, Anraee!? (@A@

Your post was fantastic! Please don't think otherwise we'll agree with you, mon cherie!!
I can't wait for our muses to interact. I bet my non-existent two cents since I live in a different country, that Amadeus would screw up upon contact. Maybe he'll try to go suave that it would rather be entertaining to watch than to cooperate with. (/pfblt laughing)

Clocesque
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:10 am

HAHAHAHA That was the longest post in history that I have ever made! It took me a shiz ton of hours to write perfectly and I still made some errors xD

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:49 pm

So I have the new post typed up but I was wondering if we should skip to after the wedding ceremony which would be when they would be discussing the future of the new kingdom. Does anyone feel as though we should slow reigns or would you rather to have a time skip to the meeting?

I do apologize, I just realized that you guys said before that it's alright. ^^ Sorry about that!

EDIT
So I do apologize about the length of my post. I hope it's an alright post for everyone and I do apologize if it seemingly rushes you along. ^^;; Feel free to type up your reactions as I did with Amelia (in fact, I'd like it if you did since I am interested in them ^^)

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Dammnit, wrong place. Sorry. Kind of got carried away. Especially in the flashback.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

So I'll hopefully be able to get a post up tomorrow, but I have a real quick question first! The magic barrier that was in the first scene, would that cover the whole castle constantly, or was it only for that one meeting?

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 am

The magic barrier would only be in the first scene but the Elders are always about within the Grand Castle however they can no uphold the Barrier unless all of them are present. They can still suppress ones power although it is possible for one to break free of a single Elders power.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:48 pm

I apologize about my sloppy post as well. It's unproffesional T-T I'm giving my fellow Origin rpers shame. Oh well, I also have a question! :D

So, now that the royals are all married, are they expected to be living in the same room together with their partners? I suspect that is what will be needed, since if they dont the staff and servants may gossip and spread rumors about them sleeping in separate rooms, and well you get the picture. o-o just wondering about that.
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:47 pm

I actually didn't think of that. XD Perhaps that would be best for the situation they'd be in. It would also make things a lot more interesting as they'd both be trying to complete their missions. XD Alrighty then! Once their little meeting is over, then they will move into the same rooms! :D

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 am

So if no one posts by the day or so, I think I may send out PMs to let everyone know that they can post. Two days of inactivity without any signs of explanation is making me a bit impatient... lol ^^

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:42 am

Do eeet! Let us continue this awesome story so far o-o

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:46 pm

POSTED!! Sorry for my lateness I have been busy.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Well, I believe we have one or two people who have yet responded to the PM I've sent out so if they don't post by Friday, I believe it may be safe to move on without them. We will probably put them off in the corner so that if they'd like to join back in, they can at any given time.
However, if they still do not respond after lets say two or so weeks, I will put the role up as open.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!