Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Death Do Us Part

To Death Do Us Part: Reservations and Questions

a part of “To Death Do Us Part”, a fictional universe by CommonSoul.

{Lots of open roles!} When it's too good to be true, it is usually a lie. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Death Do Us Part”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

To Death Do Us Part: Reservations and Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:15 pm

To Death Do Us Part
This forum is open to everyone. This is where you can ask questions concerning the roleplay or just ask to reserve a position. Remember, up to three people can reserve a single spot. Reservations lasts 72 hours unless requested. While I may not require a character sheet, detailed characters are always welcomed and more likely to be chosen. ^^

Have fun with your character creation and have fun with roleplaying here. :D
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: To Death Do Us Part: Reservations and Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Hey there! I'd love to snatch up the role of the eldest son's protector if I could! I doubt I'll be able to get much done character wise Friday, but I should definitely be able to finish by the weekend!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:10 pm

That's perfectly fine! Thanks for letting me know and it's reserved. :D

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 am

Hey there! Can I reserve the Eldest Son role? I already have a character in mind and can finish the character by tomorrow night!
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clocesque on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 am

Ooh! Please do reserve the youngest son's spot for me!
But I'm only a tad bit confused,
When we reserve, does this mean in the span of three days, we would need to submit our characters for review in order to see who gets the character?
"The world gets brighter if you would smile, you know?"
(owo Credits to Mitsu Yomogi for her picture I used as a profile picture~! owo)

Clocesque
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clarent on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am

So after looking at this for a while I finally decided which character I'd like to try and reserve! So if at all possible I'd like to reserve the protector of the youngest son and I should be able to get that application up today or tomorrow.

Clarent
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:18 am

Reservations can last up to three days unless requested. After your character has been submitted, I will wait until all of the other roles are filled and submitted then I will look over your character(s) and review them. So yes. :3 As for all those who asked to reserve a spot- everything is reserved! :D

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Could I snatch up the youngest daughter if its still open?
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 pm

May I reserve the protector role for the youngest daughter?

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Hooray more peoples!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Finished my sheet. Please PM me if there are any questions/ concerns ^ ^

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Reserved and reserved! :D

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:48 am

Since all roles have been reserved, does this mean you'll start accepting roles soon maybe?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 am

Since the roles are all reserved, I will probably start accepting those who I know for a fact that I'd like to be in my roleplay and give those who are still working a bit longer. I would like to review a little over a few characters but other than that, we will probably have two or three characters accepted who do not need a review. :3

I still have a few people (about half) who have not submitted a WIP which I will give more time as well to finish or do whatever and then PM them tomorrow night (please note that I am speaking about those who are exceeding their 3 day limit. I am not talking about those who reserved a spot yesterday). Those who've already submitted a WIP I will allow an extra day for them to finish since I know they are working on them. If everything goes as plan, I should have the first post up on Wednesday. >o<

Btw, I'm so happy with all the characters which have been submitted. I do adore them all and I cannot wait to roleplay with all of you. ^v^

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Sounds good to me ^ ^.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:47 pm

I agree with you Soul, just from these first four characters approved I can tell it will be a blast to rp in this storyline ^-^ Also, can I maybe get a sample of the next arc? I dont mean to spoil or skip scenes but I am interested in a good plotline. :3

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Finally done with my character! It really took forever, haha. Feel free to look it over if anybody would like to give me some constructive criticism, which would be much appreciated!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 pm

The way the arcs go are really up the characters and how this arc will proceed. :P I have several ideas for different possibilities of how this particular arc may go but for now, I'm going to see how everything ends up. :3

I really like Annika. :D Everyone's characters are making me really excited to start >o< Hopefully everyone's characters will be in soon. x3

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 pm

I am dying from the irony that you used Libra as your face claim and made your character a complete sword wielding badass...so cool.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 pm

I knoooow, haha. Not to mention a female. Poor Libra, he'd be sighing right now. I was contemplating Cordelia for a bit, but liked Libra's look better. Thank you for calling her a badass, though, that's totally what I was going for!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!